It's Hard To Be Your Friend! (Part 2)

My Heart Beats*

A/N: Here's the continuation of the story! Hope you're still looking forward to my fic :)

And oh, while writing this, I was listening to A-Pink's MY MY and Super Junior's Perfection, Happiness and Marry U. Try listening to these songs! They sounds really good so as the songs' messages..

Back to the story. Here it is :) Enjoy!

 

 

[Sungmin’s POV]

Kyuhyun and I went outside the library and leave the place without saying a word to each other. I don’t know why but I felt somewhat awkward towards him. Maybe it’s because of hearing the girls’ thought before about the two of us.

Kyuhyun broke the silence when he spoke, “Let’s go now, I’ll send you home.”

I looked at him then took my eyes again soon and said, “There’s no need for you to go with me. I can go home by myself.”

Then I continued walking leaving him behind when I felt someone’s hand grab my hand and stop me. He pinned me to the nearest wall and asked me, “What’s wrong?!” he grabbed me to face with him.

I looked away from him and uttered, “N-Nothing’s w-wrong!”

“There is! And you won’t tell me!” I was surprised when he raised his voice. Fortunately, there’s just the two of us in that hallway. I’m still looking away from him and I got no plans of telling him what’s on my mind.

 

[Kyuhyun’s POV]

I’m looking at him but he won’t look my way. How can I know what’s bothering you if you won’t tell me Sungmin-ah? Its’ hard to be your friend sometimes! I don’t know what’s running on your mind...

“It’s—” he started. I’m surprised when he suddenly spoke in a higher tone of voice. “I-IT’S HARD TO BE YOUR FRIEND!” then he grabbed his arms back and run away from me. I’m shocked with what he just said and I’m unable to move despite the fact that I really wanted to follow him.

It’s hard to be my friend? Eh?

 

[Sungmin’s POV]

I was walking. And walking. And walking. I stopped when I realized that I’m already in front of my house. I entered our house without bothering saying ‘I’m back’ to my mother and just headed straight to my room. I locked the door and lied on my pink bed and think of the things that just had happened.

I said it. I told him that it’s hard to be his friend. It’s what really bothering me right? I stopped with the thoughts and the conversation of the girls in the library once again played on my mind.

“How can he be friends with Kyuhyun?... Maybe he hypnotized him... Poor Kyuhyun..”

I can’t help it anymore. I finally let the wetness escape my eyes. I cried and released the bad feelings I currently have and freed it all through tears. Then I stood up again and walked outside my room and outside my house, without exact plans of where I’ll be heading to...

 

[Author’s POV]

Sungmin’s mother was surprised when Sungmin entered the house without greeting her. Yes, Sungmin’s a gloomy child but he never forgets to tell her ‘I’m back’ every time he got home from school. She thought that maybe something has happened. He went to Kibum who was watching television at the living room and asked him something.

“Kibum, what do you think about Sungmin?” she asked surprising the latter man.

“Ha? What do you mean, umma?” although Kibum and Sungmin are just cousins, Kibum used to call Sungmin’s mother umma as well.

“I mean,” she started, “something’s bothering him? Lately he’s been lighten up a bit, but now he looks as gloomy as before again. Plus he didn’t even greet me when he got back from school.”

“Er? He’s back already?” Kibum replied with a question. “Well, he’s been a bit happy lately, that’s true.” He stopped for a moment. “AH! Maybe it’s because of his new friend! But now he’s back to being gloomy again? I have no idea why is that...”

The two were talking and Sungmin’s mother was about to ask who this ‘friend’ of Sungmin is, when suddenly Sungmin walked passed through them and went straight outside. Sungmin’s mother and Kibum just remained sitting there confused; thinking why is Sungmin acting strange since he got home.

Then a couple of minutes just after Sungmin left the two of them, their house’ door bell rang. Sungmin’s mother went to the door to see who it was and later was surprised to see a new person standing before him.

 

[Kyuhyun’s POV]

“Annyeong, A-Auntie,” I started while still catching my breath. “I’m... Sungmin’s... friend... And I came here... to see him... Please... let me... see him...” I can say that she noticed that I run a long way just to get to their house.

She eyed me for a while, then, “Are you Sungmin’s friend?” she asked. She must be Sungmin’s mother since she looked a lot similar to Sungmin.

“Y-Yeah,” I answered his question.

“Sungmin went out but I think you’ll still be able to follow him...” she’s still speaking and yet I didn’t wait for her to finish her statement as I hurriedly walked out again, knowing that Sungmin’s not at their house, and I must look for him.

I want to clear this misunderstanding Sungmin! Please tell me what’s wrong! My mind’s shouting these things as I look everywhere for that friend that I want to see so badly...