So what’s your answer?

My Heart Beats*

 

[KIBUM’S POV]

“Yes? Oh! Donghae-hyung! Me? I’m not busy! Right now?  Of course I’ll go with you!” a big smile was written all over my face after I receive that phone call. It was Donghae. He asked me to go out with him. I wasn’t busy that day. Umma left early because she said she’ll visit a friend while Sungmin-hyung went on a date with Siwon-sshi. I was so bored that day so Donghae is an answer to get rid of my boredom.

“Then I’ll just pick you up by four, ne?” then I hang up on him. I quickly went to my room and searched for the best clothes that I have.

IT’S A DATE WITH DONGHAE! I NEED TO LOOK BEST!

*----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Donghae arrived early in front of our house and picked me. He looked so freaking handsome! I’m falling in love with the same person I like over and over again. While he’s so good-looking, I did my best to and wore the best clothes that I have, so we’ll look good when we’re together.

“So Donghae, where are we going?” I asked Donghae while we’re on the way.

“Er, I was planning to bring you to the amusement park that just opened recently. I just thought you’d like to have some fun… I thought you’d like to go to some places like those…”

“Of course I love to go to those places! Let’s hurry!” I exclaimed and grab his hand and run to the destination.

*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

“That was so much fun!” I screamed at Donghae after we ride that space shuttle. We just arrived at the place and we still got lots of rides to try on.

“Y-Yeah…Ne, I heard there’s a mirror maze here. W-would you like to go—”

“Let’s go!” I dragged Donghae as he leads me to that Mirror Maze.

As we’re about to enter the Mirror Maze, I noticed a familiar figure standing from not so far away, wearing a pink shirt. I got curious so I went to see who the person is…

*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

[SUNGMIN’S POV]

“Sungmin-hyung?” I heard a familiar voice called me. I quickly freed myself from Kyuhyun’s hands, and then I turned around to see who it was. I was surprised to see my cousin, Kibum standing right before us, with Donghae, both staring at us furiously.

“K-Kibum?!”

“So it’s really you! I never thought that we’ll see each other here!” he excitedly hugged me when he’s so sure that it was really me he’s seen.

“W-What are you guys d-doing here?” I asked the both of them.

“Donghae? What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun asked the man with my cousin.

“Donghae asked me to go out with him. I was so bored at home so I went here with him,” Kibum quickly responded to my and Kyuhyun’s questions. I eyed them furiously.

“Is there something going on between the two of you?” I heard Kyuhyun asked Donghae and Kibum straight-forward.

Donghae looked away as he blushed because of Kyuhyun’s question. Kibum did the same thing. But he answered the question.

“W-We’re not at t-that stage yet! But w-we’ll get there soon!” Donghae blushed more. I smirked at my cousin’s answer. I raised my left eyebrow on him.

“W-What?!” Kibum reacted.

“You know you’ve just turned 17, Kibum, you’re not forgetting that, did you?” I told him.

He went silent. But his next statement surprised me that I found myself unable to reply to him.

“W-Why? What’s wrong with what we’re doing? If you and Kyuhyun-sshi could go out on a date and stay somewhere, while he’s holding your cheeks and make it look like you two were kis—”

I covered his mouth before he could even finish. Look like we’re kissing. That’s what he’s about to say. I couldn’t let him say that out loud!

“W-We’re not doing anything!!!” I quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the place. “W-WE’RE LEAVING!” I want to get away from Kyuhyun that moment as soon as possible.

“But Donghae and I just got in here! I can’t go home yet! I don’t want to!” Kibum said.

“That’s fine! We’ll visit this place again some other time!” he couldn’t do anything anymore as we both leave the two man standing in that place while staring at us.

*----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

[KIBUM’S POV]

“I hate you Minnie! You ruined my date with Donghae!” I whined at Sungmin while we’re walking heading to our house.

“Stop whining Kibum! We’re in public place! People are staring at us!” he said but I don’t want to stop. I’m blaming him because he ruined my date.

“But it’s your fault! If you wanted to go home you shouldn’t have dragged me with you!!” he went silent. Maybe he felt guilty. I stared at him and he looks like he’s thinking of something important. He’s thinking so deep.

“Sungmin-hyung?” he ignores me. So I shouted to get his attention. “SUNGMIN-HYUUUNG!”

He woke up from his deep thought and responded something to me. “Y-Yeah! Kyuhyun and I didn’t do anything really!!” I was surprised on his statement that I burst out laughing.

“Hyung, I didn’t ask or said that you did something with Kyuhyun-sshi! Omo! Could it be that something happened? Omo! Tell me!!” he stopped from walking and faced me.

I was so curious because hyung is acting very strange. “Tell me! Tell me!”

“B-Babo! T-There’s nothing to t-tell you! L-Let’s go home already!” he tried to pull me but I retrieved my hand from him.

“Oh come on! There’s something hyung! Tell me so I can forgive you for ruining my day with Donghae!”

“I-I won’t tell you anything!”

“Oh?” I looked at him furiously. “Fine, then I’ll just tell me Umma what I saw at the amusement park… that Kyuhyun-sshi was ki—” he covered my mouth again.

He sighed. Then he said, “Fine, I’ll tell you everything… J-Just don’t tell Umma about this! O-okay?”

I smiled back at him.

*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

[SUNGMIN’S POV]

I thought there were four of you who went to that date? Why is it that it’s just you and Kyuhyun-sshi that we’ve seen there?” Kibum asked me as he sits on my bed. I told him I’ll tell everything to him after we eat dinner. He’s so excited to hear it that right after eating, he quickly run to my room and forced me to talk.

“Yeah, there are four of us, really. But Seohyun felt ill when we enter the mirror maze so Siwon decided to bring her home. That’s why Kyuhyun and I were left behind.”

“Oh. I see,” he nods a few times then he speak again. “Then why did I saw Kyuhyun’s hands in your cheeks? It’s as if he was kissing you…”

“W-WE’RE NOT KISSING!” I shouted cause of surprise. “W-We’re just talking about some things…”

“And what are those things?” he eyed me furiously. Aish! I hate it that my cousin’s so curious and smart!

I sighed before I answered his question.

“I-It’s just that… K-Kyuhyun-ah… h-he confessed to me…h-he said he loves me…” I said in a trembling voice.

“REALLY?!” he grabbed my hands and asked me excitedly. “So he finally had the courage to tell you, huh? Oh he’s such a slow person! Confessing to you only now!” as he shook his head then looks at me again. “But that’s okay! At least he finally told you his feelings!”

Finally? What did he mean by that? Did he already know what Kyuhyun feels towards me? Who told him? Was it Donghae? Or maybe Kyuhyun?

“Y-Yeah… h-he said he likes someone… and that’s me…” I blushed so hard.

Then Kibum quickly said, “Oh you two are really so cuuuute~!” then his next statement left me in a very deep thought.

“So what’s your answer to his confession, Sungmin-hyung?”

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

A/N: Yeah…the story’s ending is near! I’m sorry if I couldn’t update the fic like before when I started it. Just hope you’re all patiently waiting for my updates. Thanks you so much my readers!