My Heart Goes Dokidoki *thumps thumps*

My Heart Beats*

 

[Kyuhyun’s POV]

I hurriedly ran to school because I’m late and Sungmin will once again get mad at me and I don’t want that. I got at school and I saw Sungmin so I called for him, “Sungmin-ah!” and he pouted at me.

“Why are you late?” he asked me. “You said we’ll meet here at 7:30 and it’s already 7:45! Tell me a valid reason so I can forgive you for being late,” he said in an angry tone, but I know he’s just acting mad at me.

“W-Well, the traffic’s heavy and—

“How can there be traffic so early in the morning here in Korea Mr. Cho? Can’t you tell me the real reason?”

“B-But...” I sighed. “Y-Yeah. I overslept. It’s my fault Sungmin-sshi. Mianhae.”

He looked at me. Then he smiled. “Forgiven!” he drag me to the bus because it’s about to leave us and we won’t be able to join the trip.

*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Inside the bus.

I looked at the windows to see the roads that we’ve been passing then I looked back inside the bus. Then I pointed my eyes at Sungmin.Was it just me? But I think Sungmin’s been different now? His aura’s been changing. When I first saw him, he’s very lonely and he never smiles. But right now... he’s changing little by little and he’s smiling at his best times.

He noticed that I’m looking at him so he spoke, “What is it Kyuhyun? Is there something on my face?” then he checked if there’s some dirt on his face. I didn’t reply to his question instead I just continue on staring at his cute face.

“Hey! What is it Kyuhyun?” this time he looked like he’s panicking that I’m not removing my eyes from him. So I answered his question.

“Nothing. I just thought that you looked really cute,” I said teasing him, as I point my face in front but I’m not taking my eyes off of him. I can see that he blushed when I said the term ‘cute’ so I smiled a bit.

“S-Stop telling l-lies!” then he bowed down to hide his face. I noticed that he’s face is turning red and I can’t stop myself from looking at him! He looks really cute that time that I wanted to touch his face! I felt lucky that time because I am with the cutest person I’ve seen in my entire life...

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------*

We went to lots of beautiful places but I enjoyed most of the trip because I am with Sungmin. I can’t explain the happiness I’m feeling when I’m with him. And I don’t want that feelings to end. I can’t directly say it, but I think I’m starting to develop some unique emotions towards my friend. I think I’m starting to like him more than just a friend...

*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

[Sungmin’s POV]

It’s already 7:40 a.m. and Kyuhyun’s not here yet! If he still hasn’t arrived by 7:45 I’ll surely get mad at him...

(FLASHBACK)

“So what time will we meet tomorrow?” Kyuhyun asked me. We’re planning for the school trip the next day.

“I don’t know. Hmm... They said that the bus will leave at 8 a.m. so we can be here by 7:30 then,” I responded to him. And that’s what we agreed last time.

(END OF FLASBACK) 

And he’s the one who asked what time we’ll meet!

I was awakened from remembering our conversation yesterday when I heard someone call my name.

“Sungmin-ah!” it was Kyuhyun and he’s shouting my name while running his way towards me.

I scolded him and said, “Why are you late? You said we’ll meet here at 7:30 and it’s already 7:45! Tell me a valid reason so I can forgive you for being late,” I didn’t mean it when I scold him with an angry tone; I’m just acting mad to .

“W-Well, the traffic’s heavy and—

“How can there be traffic so early in the morning here in Korea Mr. Cho? Can’t you tell me the real reason?”

“B-But,” he sighed. “Y-Yeah. I overslept. It’s my fault Sungmin-sshi. Mianhae.”

I looked at him, then I smiled. “Forgiven!” I said then I drag him into the bus before it leaves us behind. It’s not like I’m really mad at him, I just felt like teasing him at that time. And also, I felt happy when he said ‘Mianhae’ and called me ‘Sungmin-sshi.’ My heart jumped for joy when I walked into the bus while having his hands in mine...

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Inside the bus...

I was silently sitting inside the bus with Kyuhyun beside me. I can’t think of something to open a conversation between the two of us. He’s just staring outside the windows and I thought, Maybe he’s bored hanging around with me? What if he get tired of being friends with me? What if...?

I stopped from thinking of those thoughts when I noticed that Kyuhyun’s looking at me! “What is it Kyuhyun?!” and I hurriedly touched my face to checked if there’s some dirt. He didn’t answer my question so I thought there really is something in my face! He continued on staring at me. “Hey! What is it?!” I’m really panicking that time. Then he smiled and then faced front while saying, “Nothing. I just thought you looked really cute.”

BOOOOOOM!

My face suddenly felt hotter with his words and my face’s starting to turn to red. “S-Stop telling l-lies!” I said then I bowed down to hide my tomato-like face. I felt very nervous, and shy, and happy, and mixed emotions by what he just said. So I silently sat in my seat and didn’t speak the entire trip in the bus because I’m afraid that he’ll notice me and my strange feelings at that time.

*----------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

The entire day went well and everybody enjoyed the trip. I can see that Kyuhyun really enjoyed this trip. He didn’t wear off those smiles of him as we visited different locations.

I can’t deny but I also enjoyed the trip. But those feelings kept on bugging me the whole day. Though I tried to ignore those emotions, it just keeps on haunting me, and I somehow, like those feelings. In fact, I didn’t want those feelings to escape my body anymore. Those ‘THUMPS THUMPS’ that is occurring in my heart every time I’m thinking of Kyuhyun...

 

*----------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

 

A/N: The title says: My Heart Goes Doki Doki

Uhmm.. to those who are unaware.. the dokidoki term is a Japanese term that describe the heartbeat of a person.. i mentioned it with the thump thump thing.. hehe.. Its just that my bestfriend heard me singing the song Scream of 2ne1 and there’s a part of Sandara saying ‘tomaranai dokidoki o’ and she told me about this dokidoki thing.. and so I decided to make the story with this dokidoki thing! I’m weird? Hehe ..

Hope you enjoyed reading! Please look forward to the next chapter! I’ve decided now to make the entrance/appearance of other characters in the story. Especially Siwon and Seohyun... I want to give them a great part in this story! ^_^

Hwaiting! ^__^