I want to be friends with you :)

My Heart Beats*

[Kyuhyun's POV]

I pressed the doorbell one more time and finally I heard the door's lock 'TICK' as a sign that someone is opening it. I wasn't surprised when the door finally revealed the person behind it. It was him; he was standing still, with the 'what are you doing here?' stare at me. I scratched my head a bit and said, "I'm sorry if I follo---

"What are you doing here?" he finally spoke.

"Well, I really need those notes of yours so I can copy it," I said while smiling at him. I can see that he's annoyed with my presence so I said, "I'm really sorry about this."

He went inside their house again and when he got back, he's holding his notebook. He toosed it to me and said, "Take it then leave."

He was about to close the door when I stop him and said, "How about you? How can you review for the exams if I have this? You can't study without these.."

He stared at me then think for a moment. "Then copy it quickly then leave!"

I agreed and was about to do what he told me when I realized that I can't write something in my position (Well, I'm standing in front of a door and there's no table). "Can I come inside? I can't write here..."

He stopped for a moment, he looked at me pissed, then sighed. "Alright! Get inside and finish what you have to do quickly!"

I walked inside their house and he lead me to the table where they must be eating dinner. I looked around the room and sat to the chair closest to me. Then I started writing and copying all his notes.

*----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

[Sungmin's POV]

I don't really get this person? Just why did he follow me here at our house? Was it just because of those damn notes? Oh I hate this person..

I was about to leave him while he's still writing when he spoke again.

"Er, can I have a drink? I've been so exhausted by following you here. I just run after you while you're riding the bus and-----

"NO! Just copy those freaking notes and leave me alone will ya?!" Those words were enough to finally shut him silent.

I eyed him and I noticed that he really looks tired but he still looks good (why am I thinking of such things?). I left him while he's writing but I returned with a glass of cold water in my right hand.

"Here." I handed him the glass of water without looking at him. He quickly took the glass from my grasp and emptied it. I can see that he really is thirsty. He then said, "Thanks." My heart suddenly felt strange at that time but I just ignored it and I left the room again.

*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

[Kyuhyun's POV]

Finally, I've finished writing all the notes and so I stood up and is ready to leave. He noticed that I'm done so he spoke to me again, "So you're done? Leave now."

"T-Thanks a lot for this, er-" I stopped when I realized that I still don't know his name. "What's your name?" I asked him. We've been alone together for more than an hour and yet we still don't know each other's name.

"There's no need for you to know my name," that's what he just said to me.

"B-But I need to know it so---

"So what? Just leave okay? You already had what you needed so leave me alone now will ya?"

Just when I'm giving up on knowing his name, someone entered the house.

"Oh, Minnie? You're home already," the guy said. Then he looked at me, then at 'Minnie' again. "Who is he?"

"Hello, I'm Cho Kyuhyun. His classmate and his friend. Please to meet you," I said introducing myself. I'm surprised when the guy screamed approaching at 'Minnie'.

"ER? MINNIE YOU HAVE A FRIEND AT SCHOOL?! REALLY??" he rushed towards the other guy grabbing him on his shoulders.

"That's hyung for you! he punched the smaller guy in the head. "And he's not my friend pabo!"

"But he said he's your--

"He's not!" then he looked at me, "Will you leave now?" he said pointing me to the door.

"Ne, how did you two became friends? Tell me please?" the smaller guy asked me while still clinging on Minnie.

"Will you stop asking Kibum? He's not my friend and he'll be leaving now," he said. So the smaller guy's name is Kibum.

"But Minnie,"

"Call me hyung! And no buts!" he said as he drag me out of the house leaving Kibum behind.

 

"So your name's Minnie?" I asked him as we walked to the bus stop. "I'll call you Minnie from now on then."

"My name's not Minnie okay? I'm Lee Sungmin so stop calling me that weird name," he said without looking at me. "And I'm not your friend so there's no need for you to call me by my name."

"Oh? Sungmin? Your name's cute! Just as cute as you are!" I said then I look at his face. I can see that he blushed. "Er, why's your face's red?" I . He look away from me.

"I'm not red pabo!" he said as he punched me on my arm. "Will you leave now!" We already reached the bus stop. However, the bus' no there yet.

"Oh? You punched me. Does that mean I am your friend now Sungmin-ah?" He looked at me then look away again as soon as he noticed that I'm looking at him in the eyes too. He didn't answer my questions.

"Ne? Can I be your friend now?" I repeated my question to him. He still didn't say a thing. Then the bus arrived and signaled for me to get in now. I looked at him for the last time (he's hiding his face through his hair) then I run to the bus' door. Before it closed, I looked back at Sungmin and shouted, "I want to be friends with you!" that's the last thing I said then I smile leaving him in deep thought about what I had just said.

*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

 

You still reading my fic? Thank you very much! I hope you're not bored with the way the story flows..

Comments! Please I need it so I can correct my mistakes in writing this Fic. Thanks again! :))

Hope you'll still look forward to the next chapter :)