Double Date

My Heart Beats*

 

[Sungmin’s POV]

I was in the middle of choosing what to wear when suddenly; Kibum came bumping into my room.

“Sungmin-ah! Is it true that you’re going out on a date?!” he sounded more excited than me. “Really! Really! So who are you going out with?!”

“How many times do I have to repeat myself to you, Kibum? It’s Sungmin-hyung! Call me hyung cause I’m older than you!” I scolded him. “And I’m not going on a date! It’s just a simple hang-out.”

“Oh?” he sounded disappointed this time. “But I thought it’s a date...”

“I told you it’s not, so just get out of my room or help me find something good to wear,” I said.

“So who are your friends that are coming hyung?” he then asked me. “Can I come too?”

“NO!” I hurriedly answered when he said that he wants to come too. “Y-You can’t come!”

“WHY?!” he pouted.

“I-It’s b-because...” I can’t find something good to reason to him. “I-It’s...”

“Er? It’s maybe because it’s really a date!”

“N-NO! I-It’s because Siwon will be hanging with me w-while K-Kyuhyun will be with S-Seohyun and y-you’ll be left behind! T-That’s all!” I sounded defensive.

“Oh? So it’s really a date? A Double Date!”

“I told you it’s not!” I tried convincing him. He handed me a pink polo shirt then stared at me teasingly.

“Alright! Here~ take this shirt on~ You’ll look really cute on that date of yours!”

“I TOLD YOU IT’S NOT A DATE!” I said as I grabbed the shirt off of his hand and hurriedly run to the CR to change...

*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

[Kyuhyun’s POV]

Siwon and I are already at the place where all of us decided to meet. It’s at the front of the amusement park that had just opened recently. All of us agreed to have the date on that place.

Aish. I really don’t want to join this double date. But Seohyun said that Sungmin will be coming so I decided to go too. I can’t let Sungmin be with that Siwon guy... I can’t let them be couples...

After a few minutes of waiting, Seohyun arrived at the place. Siwon attended to her.

To be honest, Seohyun looked really cute today... but I couldn’t find myself to be attracted to her... I don’t want to hurt her but...

I looked away from Seohyun and I left the two of them talking then I noticed someone approaching to our direction. And to my surprise, it was someone that I’ve wanted to see that time...

It was Sungmin. He’s wearing a cute baby pink shirt and pants. He’s simple yet for me he looks the best that time~

“I-I’m sorry for being late,” he hurriedly went to Siwon and Seohyun’s place, ignoring me. He’s still mad at me, I guess.

“It’s okay! Sungmin-ah! You looked really cute!” Siwon couldn’t stop himself from praising Sungmin. He hugged Sungmin and Sungmin’s face went red.

Finally, jealousy exists all over my body especially when Siwon let go of the hug but take Sungmin’s hand. Then Seohyun clings her arms on mine. I looked at them then look away again. I hid my jealous face. I can’t look at them. Then, all of us decided to enter the park, Seohyun with me, while Siwon... with Sungmin...

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

[Sungmin’s POV]

Siwon took my hand and held it tightly as we enter the amusement park. He’s holding my hand and yet I’m staring at Kyuhyun’s direction! I’m so bad!

I stare at Kyuhyun. He’s letting Seohyun clings on him. The two of them looked like a real couple. I felt jealousy all over my body seeing the two of them together. Because of what I’m currently feeling, I gripped Siwon’s hand tighter to hide my feelings.

*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

We went and tried different rides on the amusement park and Siwon helped me forget about the other two people we’re currently with. He made me feel like it’s really just the two of us. He kept his promise when he said that I’ll enjoy the tour with him...

When I looked at the clock, its past 12 already and we still haven’t eaten anything for lunch. I told Siwon about it and we all agreed to eat now. We went to a nearby fast food chain.

We sit at the table at the corner of the place and Siwon and I were sitting together. Omo~ Kyuhyun’s sitting in front of me! God knows how bad I wanted to switch places with Siwon but I can’t! He’ll notice that I’m trying to avoid Kyuhyun. Instead, I stared outside the glass wall to erase the thought that Kyuhyun’s right just in front of me.

“So what would you like to eat?” I heard Siwon called my attention.  I looked back inside and I noticed Kyuhyun looking at me, our eyes met! I panicked and quickly removed my eyes off of him and responded too loud to Siwon’s answer. “A-ANYTHING!”

It was so loud that everyone in that place looked at our direction. I felt shy and hurriedly looked down to hide my face and said, “I-I’m sorry!”

! What am I doing? I’m making it obvious that I’m tensed right now?! I’m such a babo!! I couldn’t continue this date anymore if I’ll go on like this...

*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

[Siwon’s POV]

All four of us sat at the table and a little later, I asked Sungmin what he wanted to eat.

“A-ANYTHING!” he shouted as he answer my question. And then he looked down and says, “I’m sorry!”

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I noticed that Sungmin’s not being his normal self today. I mean, he’s happy when we get in the rides, but he’s tensed every time we’re not riding anymore.

I also noticed that every time Sungmin looks at Kyuhyun and Seohyun, his grip on my hand becomes tighter. I thought that he might just want to hold hands with me, but now that we’re here, around the table, I can see that Sungmin’s trying not to look at Kyuhyun.Come to think of it? He hasn’t said anything to Kyuhyun since the time we enter the park...

But Sungmin and Kyuhyun used to be best friends according to Seohyun. Why is it that they’re not talking to each other? I felt that something’s wrong here...

My thoughts were interrupted when the orders arrived and we all decided to eat now. We are silently eating but me; I’m observing Sungmin and keep an eye on all his actions...

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

[Author’s POV]

After eating their lunch, all of them decided to try the different houses that were featured on the amusement park. First, they tried the Fantasy House where there are lots of stuffs that children would love. Kyuhyun and Siwon found it boring, but for Sungmin and Seohyun, it’s really fun inside the house.

Then they went to the one called ‘Horror House’ and all that Seohyun and Sungmin did was scream, scream and scream. They all decided to leave the house before Seohyun and Sungmin can have heart attack.

They visited more ‘houses’ and lastly, they found this called ‘Mirror House’. Kyuhyun and Siwon got curious so they all decide to enter the place.

They saw a banner and it says:

Lots of Mirrors inside! Dare if you can get outside!

“Nae, why don’t we do this,” Siwon started, “Let’s get inside one by one and let’s see who’ll reach the end first?”

Sungmin shook his head to show his disagreement, but the three chooses to agree and he’s left with no choice.

They all went inside the house one by one and searched for the exits. Little did they know, that this place is like a maze, therefore getting out is not an easy task to do...

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

A/N: Mianhae for the really super duper late update!! I’ve been so busy at home and I got no time to type my story! Anyway this was the date of the four!

I’m sorry if it ... well I haven’t joined a date before so I have no idea how it goes...

Hope you’ll look forward to the next chapter! Thanks! :3