Confessions

My Heart Beats*

 

[Sungmin’s POV]

I opened the door and I was surprised when I saw Seohyun... and Kyuhyun... they were... kissing.

My eyes widened to what I witnessed because Seohyun’s lips were locked on Kyuhyun’s. I couldn’t move from the position where I’m standing. I’m speechless. And yet, I wanted to ask Kyuhyun so many questions, because so many things were running on my mind that time...

Kyuhyun-ah? Why are you with Seohyun alone inside the classroom? And why are you two kissing? I thought you were waiting for me? I thought it’ll be the two of us who are going to meet in here?... W-Why?...

I got back to my senses when Seohyun released their lips and turned around to see me standing in front of the door.

“Oh? Sungmin-sshi? What are you doing here?” she gave me a smirking face. Just the sight of her makes me tremble already. I remember the two of them were doing just a little while ago. She spoke again. “So, you saw the two of us...” then she smiled, like an evil grin, “We look really good as a coup—”

I didn’t wait for him to finish her sentence. I gathered all my strength that time to make my legs move and leave that place. It seems I’m starting to become weak as I got away from that room... like I’m about to collapse any time soon. But I continued on running... running and running the hallway until I reached the exit and went to the school building’s side. There, nobody comes. There, nobody can see me...

‘*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

[Kyuhyun’s POV]

“What do you want?” I keep on asking Seohyun what she needs from me. Then she told me that she’s going to tell me something. I sighed and was about to ask her when suddenly she put her arms around my shoulders and neck.

“S-Seohyun,” I said. “W-Will you g-get off of me...” I said as I try to free myself from her clinging, but I couldn’t because I’m using less force, avoiding hurting her. I’m a man after all; I might hurt her if I use force too much.

“I love you... Kyuhyun...” and then she kissed me. My eyes widened because of her actions. I’m trying to get off of her but Seohyun’s kind of strong despite the fact that she’s a girl.

. What if somebody enters and sees us? It’ll make such a ruckus! And Sungmin... he’ll be here soon! I need to get off of her now or else...

I tried to make Seohyun feel that I’m not enjoying the kiss by struggling when, all of a sudden; I heard the door’s knob turned. Someone’s going to come in. Oh crap. I tried my best to free myself from her, but I really couldn’t. It’s like all my strength’s been succumbed out from my body that even a girl, just a girl, could take me down.

Finally, the door opened revealing the image of someone familiar to me. Stands before us, is Lee Sungmin. And he is witnessing Seohyun kissing me passionately inside the classroom!

My eyes widened and my heart beat turned fast when I saw Sungmin’s reaction as soon as he entered the classroom.

At last, Seohyun freed my lips when he noticed my shocked expression. My eyes still hasn’t leave Sungmin; as if telling him it’s just a misunderstanding. Sungmin! You’re thinking it wrong! It’s not like the way that you saw! Seohyun and I... we’re not doing it because of it! Sungmin please listen! Please...

I wanted to say it out loud to him so he’ll understand me, but I couldn’t. I was trembling, and Sungmin, too, I notice that he’s feeling the same way as me...

“Oh, Sungmin-sshi...” Seohyun broke the silence that’s occurring inside that four cornered place. “What are you doing here?”... “So you saw the two of us... We look really good as a couple don’t you think?” that’s it. Sungmin left the room as fast as he could, before Seohyun could even finish her statement.

“Sungmin!” I called his name. I was about to follow him, when Seohyun grabbed my arm and stopped me.

“Don’t follow him, Kyu!” I heard Seohyun call my name. “Don’t follow him! Don’t leave me here!” I looked at her with a puzzled expression on my face.

“What’s wrong with you?! Why did you do that?!” I confronted him with my voice raised. She stepped back after my threatening-like voice. Then she stepped forward again and answered me.

“I already said before! I like you Kyuhyun! I love you and I want you to love me too!” she’s already crying while saying those words to me. I shook my head to say my response to her. I didn’t want to make her cry but I also didn’t want Sungmin to think of something wrong about me. I wanted to follow him that time but I couldn’t leave Seohyun here while she’s crying because of me...

I really don’t know what to do. My mind’s so confused of what to do because of so many things that happened. My mind won’t function properly that time. It won’t tell me what’s right for me to do...

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

[Sungmin’s POV]

I reached the side of the school’s building and there, I found a safe place; safe for me to be alone. I looked around to see if there’s somebody else. When I saw no sign of other people, I let myself cry all the tears that I’ve been holding back.

I just saw Kyuhyun kissing another girl. Inside the classroom. That classroom where we supposed to see each other! I cried more remembering the reason why I wanted to see him at that room today...

(FLASHBACK)

“Kyu! Let’s meet tomorrow morning at our classroom! Be early! Goodnight!” that’s it and I hanged up on him. I decided that night that tomorrow, I have to tell him something...

I don’t know if I’m ready to do this again. But I don’t mind. My heart’s telling me to be honest to him, so I’m doing it. I’m going to see Kyuhyun tomorrow...

I’m going to confess my feelings for him. These feelings that kept on bugging me these past few days and now, I finally realized it. Yes. I like Cho Kyuhyun. I love him. He’s the one who helped me to be cheerful again. He made me forget the pain that’s keeping me away from the world. So I’m going to say thank you to him, by being honest to him.

I’m hoping that he’ll feel the same way to me... but I’m already prepared now for the consequences if I try to love again. Because I love him. And right now, he’s the most important person in my life. I want to keep him with me till forever...

(END OF FLASHBACK)

I cried. And cried. And cried.You’re such a fool Lee Sungmin. How could you be so idiot to love someone again? Didn’t you learn from your past experiences? In the end, you’ll always be alone...

I couldn’t stop my eyes from releasing tears. I said I’m ready for the consequences. And yet I’m crying so hard. What a fool I really am...

Then suddenly, I felt my chest hurting. I’m having difficulty in breathing. . Not this feeling...

“I-I c-can’t b-breathe...” were my words as I hold my chest and almost tearing my shirt because of what I’m currently feeling. I was about to fall and hit my head on the floor because I’m losing consciousness, when I felt someone’s arms caught me before I totally touch the ground.

“I-Is that y-you... K-Kyu...” and I finally closed my eyes and became unconscious.

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Who’s that mystery guy that caught Sungmin before he falls to the ground? Was it Kyu? Or someone else? Guess it! Guess it! Type it on the comment box! :))

A/N: YES! Finally it’s done! I couldn’t concentrate much on my story because my best friend keeps on bugging me about his costume for the cosplay event that she’ll be attending tomorrow. But because of her talking and talking about cosplay, another idea and story popped in my mind! This time, I think it’ll fit the HanChul Couple. (Who’s their shipper? Raise your hands!)

Oh well. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter although it’s full of shocking moments. And Sungmin cried a lot!

Also, please don’t get mad at Seohyun for real! She’s a nice girl! And besides, I’m an SNSD fan so please don’t hate her for real... this story’s just fiction so she really did nothing something like this! She’s innocent, I swear! Hahaha ^_^

I’ll finish writing this story as soon as I can so please readers! Don’t get tired of reading and waiting for my updates! Thank you soo much! ^_^