My First Heartbreak*

My Heart Beats*

[Sungmin's POV]

It's today. I'm finally going to tell him my feelings. I'm really nervous about this. What if he reject me? What if he didn't like me? Well, I'm confessing my feelings to Choi Siwon, he's my friend and also, our school's heartrob and campus crush. Many students adore him because of his manly qualities and I'm one of those students. I'm serious about this. I'm going to tell him how much I love him..

 

"You sure about that? Sungmin-sshi? I mean, you heard about those that confessed to him before and got rejected right?" asked Kibum, my cousin.

"Y-Yeah. It's not like my world's gonna end if I tell him my feelings. I'm just gonna say what I'm feeling for him," but deep inside me, I'm hoping that he'll accept my confession.

"Well, its not like you're unpopular. In fact, many students been courting you too. Why don't you just choose among them? Some of them are really good looking, you know," Kibum's still trying to stop me from confessing.

I stared at Kibum and said, "Are you going to support me or not?"

"W-Well," he stopped and sighed, "Alright, just.. Good luck Sungmin-sshi."

*---------------------------------------------------------------*

"So what is it that you wanted to tell me? Sungmin?" without hesitation Siwon asked me as soon as I arrived at out meeting place.

"Well, uhm, Siwon-sshi," I uttered. "It's just that I've been wanting to tell you this."

"Ne? What is it hyung? You know I'm so busy with so many things and we can just talk some other time," he said and slowly trying to walk away but I stopped him by grabbing his hands to stop him from leaving. He gave me that 'what is it?' look.

"Well," I couragedly stated,"I like you Siwon! W-Will you go out with me?!"

Silence occupied the entire place but then Siwon broke it with his statement.

"You know, hyung," he started, "You're very lively and cheerful and quite popular in our school," he then stopped, and took my chin to raise my face and to see him eye to eye. "But sorry, cuz I don't pick on ugly ones you know."

That's it. And he left me. I was so hurt with his final words that I cannot move even my pinky finger. I just felt that its getting cold and I realized that it's already raining. I'm soaking wet and thought, The sky's crying with me, huh?

*-------------------------------------*

 

Note: I'm just a newbie in terms of writing stories so I'm sorry if you're not satisfied with the way I wrote this story. Well, I hope you still look forward to the next chapter :) Thanks :)