Chapter Five

The Ring of Fate...

They finish their ice cream and Keun Suk offers to drives her home but she insisted that it was alright. I thought of going to find something at the mall first, I can go back home myself later… I’ll go with you then; these words came out of his mouth unknowingly. She looks at him feeling surprised to hear those words… I mean, I mean I thought of going to get a music CD. Oh I wanted to go there too… Let’s go together then, she said. They got into the car and drove to the mall nearby.

They went to the music store together without realizing they reach out and took the same CD. They look at each other in surprised, you mean you were looking for this, Keun Suk asked… Yes, I was looking for this CD for very long, you like this too? Yes, I love their songs… Shin Hye reach out to take another one but to find out that it was the one and only… Oh… I guess I got to wait for the next shipment, she said with a hint of disappointment. You can have this first, Keun Suk pass the CD to her… No, it is alright, Shin Hye pushes it back to him smiling happily not wanting him to see her disappointment. I’ll pass to you after loading the songs to my mp3 then, Keun Suk said to her. Don’t need to, I can always wait for the next shipment, she said and gave him an assurance nod. He went to pay for it as she looks around, after paying they left the store… As they walk back to the carpark, something catches Shin Hye’s eyes. Oh! It’s so cute, she said and walks over looking at the display as Keun Suk follows her behind. She walks into the store with him and took the things up. She took two of it in a different color and shows it to Keun Suk. Oppa! Which color is nicer, blue or pink? He looks at the thing on her hands; it was a Iphone casing in a shape of a cup. I like the blue one, he said and point at it. Okay! She said as she puts down the other one and smiles happily like a little child… Without another thought, Keun Suk took it from her hand and said I’ll buy it for you and went to the cashier and paid for it. She was dumbfounded not knowing what just happen then he came back and passes it back to her. Thank you Keun Suk Oppa! She took it from him and gave him a sweet smile which almost makes his heart melts.

They continue to walk back to where Keun Suk parks his car; people were all looking at them as they walk together. Omo! Look at the couple, they looks so matching… The guy is so handsome and the girl is so pretty… They heard a group of aunts talking and the two of them blushes feeling shy. Erm… It is getting late, I’ll send you home first, Keun Suk said as he tries to break the awkwardness. Omo! It is almost time for dinner, Appa must be home by now, she said in a worried face. Let’s go, I’ll drive you back. She could not reject him this time as she needs to get home as soon as she could before her father waits too long and get upset. Sorry to trouble you again Keun Suk Oppa, she said and bow her head. They got into his car and he drove off to her house as she directs him.

Her phone rings as they were getting near her house, she answered the phone after seeing that it was her father calling her… Appa! I am reaching home soon; I was out discussing a school project with my friend… Erm… A guy, she said and looks at Keun Suk. No Appa, we just happen to be in the same class. He is also a friend of Yong Hwa Oppa and Hong Ki… What? You want to see him? No Appa, he is not free, she said feeling nervous and looks at him. Keun Suk heard her conversation and gave her a nod but she was kind of rejecting it. Keun Suk drove into the gates of the house and reaches the house and Shin Hye looks out to see that she has already reached home so she hangs up.

She looks at him feeling sorry to cause him unnecessary trouble. It is okay, your father is worried about you since you are a girl, he said to her. She nods her head and they got out of the car together. As they walk in, Butler Li saw her and gave her a surprise look when he saw Keun Suk next to her. Good evening Young Mistress Shin Hye… Good evening Butler Li, this is my friend Keun Suk, she introduces them. It is a pleasure meeting you Young Master Keun Suk, Butler Li said and bow. Erm, you can call me Keun Suk will do, he said feeling awkward. Butler Li just smiles at him and then turn to Shin Hye. Your father is waiting in the dining room for you. Thanks, Butler Li, Shin Hye said and she walks over to the dining room nervously with Keun Suk besides her. I am really sorry to cause you this trouble Keun Suk Oppa… I have tried to explain it to him but he insisted on meeting you saying that since you are Yong Hwa Oppa and Hong Ki’s friend too. So he insists that you join us for dinner together, will it be alright for you Oppa? Eh… Sure… Keun Suk did not know why but he was feeling nervous about meeting Shin Hye’s father but he tries his best to keep his compose. As they walk in, he notice an elderly man at the table looking at them. He must be her father, he thought to himself as he smiles at him…

 *****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Two chapters for you guys... Hehex... Please comment... ^_^ ~Loves