Chapter Seventeen

The Ring of Fate...

 

Shin Hye: Hello Uee…

Uee: Shin Hye, where are you?

Shin Hye: Oh, I am having dinner with Hong Ki now…

Uee: Omo, you are having dinner with Hong Ki?

Shin Hye: Yes, we are about to finish soon. We are going for a movie later too…

Uee: Really? Can I join??? I am so bored alone?

Shin Hye: Sure, the more the merrier… We’ll be at Lotte later…

Uee: Okay, see you babe! Bye!

Shin Hye: Bye!

Hong Ki’s smile drains off hearing that but he quickly regains his expression not wanting Shin Hye to suspect anything… Hong Ki, Uee says that she wants to come along to join us, hope you don’t mind because she is alone and bored at home… Aniyo, it’s okay… He force himself to smile as they continue eating… After they finish eating, he drove them over to the cinema, Shin Hye calls Uee to find out where she is… He parks his car and they went up to the tickets counter where Uee says she was… As they walks over and waves at each other, another two persons walking over to Uee too. Hong Ki turns disappointed seeing that there were more people then what it was plan at first… Oh, Yong Hwa Oppa, Keun Suk Oppa! Shin Hye greets them together with Uee… Oh, Keun Suk Hyung, Yong Hwa Hyung, you guys came too… Hong Ki, how could you go out without calling us to join along, Uee asked him jokingly. Oh, I thought you guys were busy, he tries to joke cheerfully. Keun Suk can’t help but looks at them as he turns to Shin Hye, she notice his eyes were staring at her. Hey, let’s go get the tickets and some popcorns, Yong Hwa notices the tension and tries to break the ice… Yah, let’s go, Uee said and pull Shin Hye over… I’ll go buy the tickets, Keun Suk said… It’s alright I’ll get it since I was the one who plans this, Hong Ki cuts in and went over to the ticket booth… Keun Suk and Yong Hwa follow the girls to get the drinks and popcorn.

As they enter the cinema, Hong Ki pulls Shin Hye along with him and let her sit next to him. Seeing that, Keun Suk cuts pass Uee to sit next to Shin Hye too… Uee shakes her head and laugh in her thoughts as this is the first time she sees her cousin acting like that… The show started, they sat there together watching the movie and sharing the popcorn… Hong Ki was sitting at the corner with Shin Hye next to him and Keun Suk was next to her. Uee was sitting between Keun Suk and Yong Hwa. The two girls were holding the popcorns as they were sharing it with the guys. Keun Suk keeps taking the popcorn from Shin Hye as he looks at Hong Ki jealously. Suddenly Hong Ki excuse himself as he wants to go to the gents. As he left Shin Hye puts her hand in to take the popcorns, a hand touches hers. She looks up and he turns over to look at her. She quickly pulls her hand away but Keun Suk held on to it… Why is your hand so cold, are you feeling cold, he asked her softly. Aniyo, I am fine, she whispers back. He let go of her hand and removes his jacket passing it to her, he took the popcorn away from her hands. Wear it on, he said… It’s alright I am fine, she said but his eyes was fierce. Shin Hye, your hand is so cold so can you listen to me and wear it, he said in a low voice but firmly. She had no choice but to put it on as Uee and Yong Hwa looks at them from the corner of their eyes.

Hong Ki came back and saw Shin Hye with a jacket, his heart sank… He knew that he miss his chance again and start to suspect about Keun Suk too but he kept quiet and continue to watch the movie… When the show ended, the five of them walks out of the cinema together as Shin Hye was still wearing Keun Suk’s jacket… So where are we going next, Uee asked happily… Let’s go home, we have classes tomorrow morning, Yong Hwa said… I’ll send you home Shin Hye, Keun Suk and Hong Ki said at the same time and cause Shin Hye to feel awkward suddenly. She looks at Yong Hwa for help, trying not to let Keun Suk and Hong Ki notice it… I’ll send Shin Hye back, I remember my mother asked me to pass something over to her father, Yong Hwa said calmly. The two of them looks at each other for a moment and Uee felt the tension quite bad… Why not all of us go to Shin Hye’s house? I have never been to your house before, can I go over now? Uee asked laughingly. Oh, sure, Shin Hye agrees as she sense the hint that Uee gave her. Yeah! Let’s all go to Shin Hye’s house, Uee cheers happily and grabs onto Shin Hye’s arms dragging her away… Shin Hye, you will guide me the way then since the three of them knows where you are staying, she said loud enough for them to hear clearly… The three of them follows behind them as they went to the car park to get their cars, none of them said anything but only look at each other silently. Inside Uee’s car, Shin Hye and Uee let out a sigh of relief… Thanks Uee, Shin Hye said and smiles at her… I have never seen them like that before, especially Keun Suk Oppa and Hong Ki, you see how bad they want to punch each other just now… Omo, it’s scary, Uee said and laughs… I am sorry to cause you so much trouble Uee… It’s alright, that’s what friends are for to help each other you know, she smiles and starts the engine… It’s going to be a difficult time soon, Uee glances at Shin Hye and thought silently as she drives off.

 ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yeah! Another chapter... Hope that you guys like it... Please remember to comments... ^^ ~loves