Chapter 15

The Ring of Fate...

Argh… He opens his eyes slowly, his head was heavy, he looks around the room and found himself in an unfamiliar environment. Where am I, he thought to himself then he looks down and found himself still in the clothes he wore yesterday… What have I done yesterday? Think Jang Keun Suk! He closes his eyes and try to recall his memory… He pulls her into his arms and hug her, then kisses her and… OH DAMN IT! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?! He quickly gets up from the bed as he was about to reach the door, a knock came and the door opens. It was Shin Hye with a tray and a glass of water with painkiller pills. She looks at him and did not know what to say. Her face was red, she looks away from his gaze. He looks at her, not knowing what to say… Erm… About last night, I… Before he can continue, she cuts in and pushes the tray to him. Take the pills and wash up first, I’ll go down first and she turns away.

Wait! He said as he puts the tray on the table nearby and grabs her arm as she turns back to look at him… Let me finish first Shin Hye… He looks at her with pleading eyes… I am sorry for what I did last night; I didn’t mean to be rude to you… I was… Aish! He did not know how to say it, he looks at her and found her eyes in tears, she turns away trying to hide it. He scratches his head in frustration after seeing her in tears; he does not mean that… It’s alright, I understand, she said softly… No… It’s not like that Shin Hye, I… I mean it when I told you last night, the words came out of his mouth suddenly… She looks at him in doubt as tears round down her cheeks no matter how hard she tries to control. Baby, please don’t cry… I’m sorry, he said as he wipes her tears away gently…  Aish! He felt like slapping himself now… What I meant was, I am sorry for being rough on you last night, he said looking at her in the eyes…

***Flashback***

As their kiss went deeper, he nibbles her lower lips for her to let him enter… As she slowly opens up, he slips his tongue into her and let their passion take over them. After a while, she felt a warm hand slips into her pajamas and start roaming around. She felt uncomfortable with it and start to move slightly as she tries to push his hand away. He slowly moves down and started kissing her neck, he did not realize that she was not comfortable that way. After a few attempt of failing to get his hand out, she uses all her strength and pushes him away then she got of the bed and ran out of the room in tears…

Baby, please forgive me… I really don’t mean it that way, he said and held both her hands up and looks at her in the eyes… She looks at him as tears are still dwelling in her eyes, she was still shock by his sudden confession… I am sorry, Shin Hye said softly, pulling her hands away from his and turns away from his gaze… Sorry? He looks at her confusedly…  I don’t think I am ready to take such a big step now, I don’t want to spoil your friendship with Hong Ki… What has it got to do with Hong Ki? You mean he likes you?! His expression turns dark suddenly. Aish! I should have known it earlier, he felt upset with his friend suddenly… I am sorry, Keun Suk Oppa… No Shin Hye, it is not your fault… We can start it slow, I promise that I won’t hurt him or our friendship… But could I, he only told it to me yesterday and then everything came together… I can’t just simply avoid giving him an answer, it is unfair to Hong Ki… Gosh, what did I do? Shin Hye covered her face with her hands as she squats down and cry… Keun Suk felt his heartbreaking seeing her like that, he really likes her. He has never felt this way with any other girls before… Shin Hye was different; she is so vulnerable and precious. He does not want to see her getting hurt or cry…

He squats down in front of her and hugs her as he pats her back gently… I am sorry, I don’t mean to rush things… I will give you some times to consider it and make your own choice… I will always be here waiting for you, please remember that, he whispered softly into her ears… Come on, let’s go down for breakfast, we still have to continue with our project… He pulls her up and saw her face stains with tears; he wipes it away and leans forward giving her a kiss on the forehead. I’ll go and wash up first and I’ll see you downstairs, Keun Suk said and walks back into the bathroom. As he closes the door behinds him, he heard Shin Hye closes the door outside too… He sighs and leans against the door for support. What did you do, Jang Keun Suk, he thought to himself… He always had what he wanted in life being born in a rich family but he knows nothing about girls, he has never had any girlfriends before. Girls went all coming to him themselves but he always pushes them away as he feels that they are very irritating. He shakes his head trying to clear the thoughts and went to wash up. Shin Hye went back to her room and washes her face again as she does not wants anyone to see her in this state… In the washroom, after washing their face, they look at the mirror and touch their lips. It was my first kiss, Shin Hye blushes at the thought of it… I took her first kiss, Keun Suk smiles at the mirror like a little boy eating sweet for the first time…

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for not updating for so long, have been busy with work and my health was not very good recently... Please forgive me... I am still on my recovering road... :( Hope that you all are still there... Please enjoy n comments please... ~loves ^^