Chapter Nineteen

The Ring of Fate...

After leaving Hong Ki, Shin Hye went to the car park to find Keun Suk as she told him to wait for him at the car. She saw him waving at her as she walks over to him and she gave him a weak smile. He knows that she was hurting inside her heart as she didn’t want to see Hong Ki being so upset. A thought came to his mind and he smiles like a little kid… Sorry to keep you waiting, she said to him. It’s alright, let’s go, I am bringing you to somewhere, he said and they got into his car. In the car, Shin Hye was sitting quietly looking out the window deep in thought. He heard her sighing and frowning at times, this made him feel upset, he does not like her to be like that… Why are you frowning and sighing? You know you don’t look pretty like that with the frown on your face, Keun Suk said and let out a laugh. Come on, give me a smile don’t be like that Shin Hye, he said as he tries to cheer her up… Come on, think of the ice cream I am going to treat you later and give me a smile, he said jokingly… Knowing that Keun Suk was trying to make her happy she stop thinking of the sad thoughts and gave him a smile… That’s right baby, you look so much prettier when you smile, he flashes his million dollar smile at her back. Seeing how silly he was, she let out a soft laughter…

Then she looks out and notice that the road was different from the direction of going to his house or her house… Oppa, where are we going? I told you I am bringing you for an ice cream treat, he said with a frown on his face… Now look who is frowning, she said and laughs… It is because you are not listening to what I said, he frowns again… I thought you was joking only, are you really going to treat me, she looks at him with puppy eyes and smiles… Yes and stop looking at me like that, I will lose concentration on the wheels like that… Oh, I am sorry, she said and looks down sadly… He notice her sad look and felt bad. Sorry, I didn’t mean it, did I say anything wrong Shin Hye? No, I am fine, she gave him a weak smile again… He then remember what Butler Li told him the other time, he had the urge to ask her but he was afraid to make her upset again… Oh come on, don’t be like that, we are reaching soon, he said as his car came to a stop… She looks out the window and got a shock, she turns and looks at him with widen eyes. Oppa, why did you bring me here for? I told you I am treating you ice cream didn’t I? But… Why here? In an amusement park? I am bringing you here to cheer you up and let you have fun so that you can forget all the sad things in your mind right now, come on, let’s go… He said as he unbuckles his seatbelt then helps Shin Hye to unbuckle hers too… He got out of the car and when to open the door for her and she came out still feeling surprised at where she was now.

Let’s go in, he held her hand and brought her to the ticket counter to purchase their tickets… They enter into the amusement park and saw an ice cream store and they went in to order. Holding the ice cream cone on their hand, they began to walk around and eat their ice cream. Oh Oppa, look at that, Shin Hye said and ran to a pushcart selling funny glasses and headbands… Isn’t it cute, she said and took a headband with the pink cat ears and put it on then turn to Keun Suk… She notice something and took it and put onto his hair… Yah, what are you doing, he said trying to push it away… Omo, Oppa you look cute with this mouse ears, she giggles… Then she took  a pair of shades that has a Hello Kitty ribbon at the correct and wear it on… How do I look Oppa, she asked and smiles… Keun Suk felt his heart beating fast seeing her smile like that, he tried to control himself and turn his attention to the display… He saw a shades in a design of a beer mug, he took it and put it on then turns to her… She laughs at the sign of him… You look so cute, she said… Ahjussi, how much are these, he asked taking out his wallet to pay… Come on, let’s finish the ice cream and we’ll start to play, he said and ate his ice cream quickly. They play at the water fountain splashing water like little children and laughing happily. After the both of them finish their ice cream, they went to queue for the rides. They went to those slow rides at first as they wanted to warm themselves up first… Ready to go for that? Keun Suk asked her while pointing to the gigantic roller coaster… Ready when you are, she challenge him… Come on then, he held her hand naturally and unknowingly she grabs onto his hand too. He turns to look at her but she was looking around smiling happily, he smiles and continue to walk over to the queue. After half an hour of waiting it was their turn to play. They sat beside each other as the assistant helps them with the safety belt. They heard the whistle to get ready and slowly it moves up to the peak. It stops there and then suddenly it starts going down at a slow speed and within seconds they were going down super fast… People starts screaming, Keun Suk and Shin Hye were also screaming their lungs out as the ride goes up and down. They turn to each other and laugh at each other seeing the way they scream… Finally, the ride came to a stop, everyone got out slowly. The both of them laugh as they got out, Shin Hye was holding onto Keun Suk’s hand as he helps her out. She felt giddy after the ride and she accidently trip and fell onto Keun Suk. Her eyes widen in shock as she saw his eyes looking into hers, their lips were on each other. She quickly straightens up herself and murmured a sorry while looking down blushing furiously…

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry to keep you guys waiting... Hope that you will enjoy this chapter... ^^ Please remember to comment yupx... ~loves