Chapter Eight

The Ring of Fate...

Good Morning Young Master Keun Suk… He was greeted by Butler Li once he arrives at Shin Hye’s house. Good morning Butler Li… Young Mistress Shin Hye is waiting for you in the living room, he said and brought him in. Shin Hye was reading and did not notice his present. Yougn Mistress Shin Hye, Young Master Keun Suk is here… Oh! She quickly stood up and greeted him as Butler Li left the two alone… Keun Suk Oppa, you’re early… He looks at her and smirked, how could you drink like that and get drunk so easily… Her face turns red immediately and she looks down feeling bad… Sorry... There was no reply from him, she looks at and saw him smiling at her. You’re not angry at me? She asked him with her puppy eyes and Keun Suk can’t help but laughs. What’s so good to be laughing about, she asked him with a pout… Let’s go, he said and she grabs her things and catch up with him. Oh Keun Suk, you are here! They saw her father coming down from the stairs. Ahjussi… Appa! They called out to him at the same time… Appa, I am going out now… Please be careful and remember to eat and rest well okay… Arrasso… He shakes his head looking at his daughter nagging at him. She hugs him and kisses him on his cheek. Bye Appa! Ahjussi, we will be going off now, have a safe trip… They bow and said good bye then left. He opens the door for her like a gentleman as she got into the car. Her father smiles happily and waves at them as they drive off.

In the car on the way to his house, Keun Suk’s phone rings, he puts on his bluetooth and answered it. Oh Omma, what is it? Okay okay, I will go to the nearby mall and get it for you… Bye! He ended the call and turn to Shin Hye. My mother needs me to go to the mall and get something for her first, is it okay with you? Sure, she said with a sweet smile.

They went to the nearby mall and he brought her to the supermarket. Keun Suk Oppa, what are you helping your mother to buy? She needs me to help her buy some steaks and baking flour… She looks at him with a surprised look, do you know how to choose? She asked him with a doubtful look. Of course I know, don’t think that I can’t do all this, I can even cook a feast, he said and gave her a smirk. Really? You can cook Oppa? Can you cook for me one day? Cook for you? He looks at her and suddenly she felt awkward for saying such things… Oh, that is the meat section! She said and walks over quickly to avoid the conversation, Keun Suk looks at her and twisted his brows and walks over to her… They chose it together happily and then they went over to the baking section and got a packet of baking flour. To others they look like a young loving couple doing marketing together…

Oppa wait! Something caught her eyes as they walks out of the supermarket. She runs over to the pastry shop and looks at the display. He turns and saw her talking to the service staffs and he walks over. By the time he got there, he saw her at the cashier with a box smiling like a kid. What did you bought? Oh, I got some cakes, I hope your mother will like them… She took her changes and thank the service staff. They walk back to the lift and went down to the carpark… Why did you go and buy those? Keun Suk asked her curiously as they walk over of the lift. My Omma used to bring me here for high tea and we really love the cakes here… He looks at her and notice that she was smiling weakly… Suddenly they heard a car screech, Shin Hye scream and quickly squat down and cover her ears with her hands. Keun Suk quickly put his things on the ground and checks on her. She was trembling in fear and tears roll down her cheeks… He calls her name but she was in a state of shock that it seems like she lost her soul… Shin Hye! Shin Hye! He holds her on her shoulder, calling her name and shakes her to get her attention… Finally she looks up at him and without a word she hugs him tightly that almost makes him loses his balance as he quickly uses his hand to hold onto the floor to support the weight. He heard her sobs, he did not know what to do so he put his other arm around her and her back gently… People were all looking at them but he didn’t mind their stares nor pushes her away. A few minutes later, he heard her stop crying and she pulls herself out of his arms and stood up looking away. Keun Suk picks his carriers up from the floor and looks at her. Shin Hye, what happen? I am sorry, I am so sorry, she said looking down on the ground… He knew there was something but she did not want to say it so he did not force her. He held onto her hand and walks towards his car. As soon as she got into the car, she fastens the seatbelt and hold on to it like her dear life depends on it. Keun Suk got into the car and notice her action, he looks at her in a worried look not knowing to do or say. Suddenly he remembers the box of cakes on her lap… Shin Hye, do you want to check on the cakes first before you brings it to my mother and she opens up to see it in a mess? Omo! The cakes! She quickly opens it out and luckily it was in place and none of them are destroy or damage… She smiles at the scene of it, Keun Suk signs in relieve to see her smile. You feeling better, he asked as he droves off. Erm… Yes… I am sorry for what happen just now, please forget what you have seen… Keun Suk did not know why he was upset hearing that… How could you ask me to forget after seeing what happen to you just now?! He asked in a loud voice which let Shin Hye got a shock at his reaction… Oppa… She calls out and looks at him in fear… He was not looking at her but he slams onto his steering wheel feeling pissed off. Forget it, if you don’t want to say then don’t… I… I’m sorry… I just don’t want others to know… Shin Hye bites her lips and looks at him… Forget it, I won’t force you to say if you don’t want to… He knows that he should not be angry at her but he did not know why he felt upset because of it. The feeling inside, he can’t seems to control it…

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Another chapter for you guys... Hehex... Enjoy it!!! ~Loves