Chapter Fourteen

The Ring of Fate...

After dancing for more than an hour, they finally went back to their table and rest. The four of them decided to play some guessing games together and losers will have to drink. Shin Hye who was not good at playing kept losing and Keun Suk offers to drinks on her behalf. Hong Ki and Yong Hwa also volunteer to drink on her behalf but Yong Hwa knows that he has to stay sober just in case. So in the end Keun Suk and Hong Ki took turns to drink for Shin Hye everytime she loses. The time was getting late and both Keun Suk and Hong Ki were not very sober by now. I think we should call it a day now, it’s getting late, Yong Hwa told them. I am tired too, can we go back now? Sure sure, let’s go back then Keun Suk told her. We are going home!!! Hong Ki who was obviously drunk exclaimed loudly and stood up wobbly… Yong Hwa got holds of him before he falls and put him down on the seat while shaking his head. I think he is too drunk to go back himself, I need to send him home. Hyung, will you be alright to send Shin Hye home or do you need me to send you guys home too? I am fine Yong Hwa, you guys go ahead first. I’ll just drink some ice water to clear the alcohol first, Keun Suk said. Alright, I will get Hong Ki back home then, he support Hong Ki up. Shin Hye! Remember what I told you okay, I hope you can give me an answer soon, Hong Ki said happily and left with Yong Hwa. Keun Suk looks at Shin Hye suspiciously and she quickly stood up. I’ll go get you some ice water, she said and walk over to the bar counter and comes back with two glasses of ice water. She passes one to him and drank the other one herself.

After finishing, they stood up but Keun Suk not very sober and he stumbles.  Keun Suk Oppa! Shin Hye grabs onto him before he falls back. Are you alright? Can you still drive? Shin Hye asked full of worries. I am fine, he said as he tries to stand up straight but he could not. I’ll call Yong Hwa Oppa to come back and send us home, Shin Hye said as she quickly took her handphone out from her clutch bag and dials Yong Hwa’s number. But there was no answer after a few attempts of trying so she decided to give up. Keun Suk Oppa, he is not picking up, let’s go get a cab back home then, Shin Hye said as she tries to support him up. We can’t leave my car here, the valet won’t allow us to leave the cars overnight, Keun Suk said. Omo, what do we do now, Shin Hye asked… Don’t worry, I will be fine, I promise to send you home safely so I will do it. He walks over to the bar corner and gets another glass of ice water and drank it then he massage his head to make himself sober. After five minutes, he walks back to her feeling better and smiles at her. Sorry to make you worry, let’s go. I’ll drive you home now, he said and held her hand as they walk out to get his car. Shin Hye could see that he was forcing himself to be sober and her face was full of worry to see him like that.

 The valet drove the car over and he opens the door for her and he got into the driver seat after that. He starts the engine and drove off back to Shin Hye’s house. Shin Hye keeps her eyes on him making sure he was alright. He saw her looking at him so he turn his body slightly over to her and look at her. Why are you looking at me like that? Are you alright Shin Hye, he asked her. It’s my entire fault that you got to drink all the liquor for me, I should not have let you drink it, she said as she starts to sobs and look down. Are you crying? Please don’t cry, it is not your fault Shin Hye, he said and held her hand while the other hand is still on the steering wheel. She looks up at him and he held his hand tighter around hers as he focus himself back on the road. Finally after twenty minutes, he finally arrives at her house, he got down and opens the door for her and walks her into the doors. The moment he got her safely back into her house he stumbles down and Shin Hye got a shock as she tries to support him towards the sofa. Oppa! Keun Suk Oppa! Are you okay? Omo, how are you going to go home like that? She asked him looking worried. Don’t worry, I will get home safely, he said trying to assure her but his look was giving away. He looks very tired and drunk by now after driving her back. You can’t drive home like that, how can you drive back like that when you are still so drunk? Look what I have done to you, she said as tears starts to dwell up in her eyes again… I can’t let you drive back like this, it is so dangerous, she said as she tries to control her sobs but could not. You’ll stay here for tonight, I’ll get you up to the guest room okay Keun Suk Oppa? Please don’t cry baby, why are you always crying? I will be fine, he said as he wipes her tears away… Alright I will be good, I’ll stay here for tonight okay but please promise me you won’t cry. You don’t look pretty when you cry do you know that baby? Is he too drunk? Why does he keep calling me baby? Shin Hye looks at him in confuse and thought to herself as she helps Keun Suk up into the guest room at the second level.

Finally she got him where she wanted him to be on the guest room bed, she puts him down onto the bed and helps him to remove his shoes. Then she went back to her room to have a quick wash up and change into her pajamas. She went down to the kitchen preparing a tray with a glass of honey water and a warm wet towel before she heads up into the guest room. She sat beside him as she calls him to wake him up, Keun Suk Oppa, wake up and drink this first. He stirs a bit and sat up a little as Shin Hye gave him the glass of honey water, he drank it and passes it back to her. Thank you, he said in a soft voice and lays back down to sleep. She uses the warm wet towel and wipes the sweats away for him then puts it back onto the tray. As she stands up to leave the room, a hand grabs her and she falls back onto the back. Don’t leave me Shin Hye, she heard him saying. She was shocked as he pulls her down into his arms face to face and hugs her tight… She could feel her heart beating very fast but she tries to calm herself down. Keun Suk Oppa… What are you doing, let me go, you’re drunk, she said as she struggles to get herself out but his grip was too tight. I like you… She heard him say and she was caught by surprise then she stops moving… Please don’t go baby… He said and gave her a kiss on her lips, she got shocked as her eyes widen in surprise. She wanted to push him away but her mind was controlling her. She slowly kisses him back and let then alcohol effect in their body takes over them as they continue to deepen the kiss…

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Not one, not two but three chapters for all of you today... Yeah!!! Please enjoy it and don't forget to comment... Sorry for making it so draggy... I hope you all don't mind... Hehex... Loves~