Chapter Seven

The Ring of Fate...

Good Morning Appa! Shin Hye greeted her father as she walks into the dining room for breakfast… My princess is finally awake, he said as he folds the newspaper putting it aside. She notices everyone was looking at her smiling happily… Appa, what day is it today? Everyone seems to look weird today, she asked looking at her father curiously… I don’t know, maybe because of you finally brought your handsome boyfriend back home yesterday, he said with a laugh… Appa! Told you that we are not in that kind of relationship… Oh ya! Keun Suk Oppa! How did he go home yesterday? I remember we were drinking together; did he manage to reach home safely? Shin Hye asked in a worried expression. Don’t worry Young Mistress Shin Hye, Young Master Keun Suk was very sober when he went back, Butler Li said. Yes, don’t worry my dear; he went back after carrying you up to your room… Oh… Shin Hye nod her head then pause and look at the father with her eyes widen in shock.

Appa… What did you just say? After carrying me up into my room? What did he do?! Shin Hye was in shocked she wanted to scream and find a place and bury her face in… What have he did to me, she thought in her mind… Then she heard them laughing, she looks up and saw her father and Butler Li laughing happily at her. Why are you all laughing?! She asked loudly… Sorry Miss Shin Hye, I think you have misunderstood your father… What he meant was that Young Master Keun Suk helped us to carry you up to your room as you were drunk last night. An old man like me can’t possible carry you up the stairs Young Mistress Shin Hye, Butler Li said. Omo! I got drunk last night? I thought I went up by myself to the room, she said looking at the both of them… Ah!!! She covered her face with her hands to hide in embarrassment. How am I going to face him now? Gosh, it is so embarrassing, she pouted… Don’t worry, that young man is strong and he can really holds his liquor well… Her father said and laughs at his silly daughter… Come on, eat up… Don’t you have to meet with Keun Suk at his house for your project later? Oh yes, I almost forgotten about it, Shin Hye said and quickly start eating her breakfast.  Appa, how do you know that I am going to Keun Suk Oppa’s house for our project? He informed me last night before he went back home, he is really such a nice boy… I can see something special in him Shin Hye… He said as he looks at his beloved daughter. Omo! I have forgotten to ask him on his address, she suddenly remembers that she did not know where he is staying at. I will call him later, she said to herself and continue eating… Shin Hye, I will be away on a business trip to New York for a week. Okay, Appa remember to eat well and have enough rest okay… Arrasso Arrasso… She smiles sweetly at her father…

Suddenly her phone rings, she quickly answers it up seeing that it was Keun Suk calling her. Keun Suk Oppa, I was about to call you later… Can you give me your address, she asked. I will pick you up later, what time will you be ready by? I will be ready in an hour… Okay, I’ll see you in an hour then, bye… Bye Oppa… She hangs up the call and saw her father smiling happily at her… Appa, why are you smiling like that? Oh, nothing… Go and get ready soon before he comes and fetch you… I already told him that he don’t have to rush you back for dinner as I am away. Neh Appa… She finishes her breakfast and rush up to prepare herself…

At Keun Suk’s house… Omma, I am bringing a friend over for our project, he called out to his mother. Your friend is coming? Then I will prepare dinner myself then, his mother said happily. Oh Keun Suk, I found this in your pocket the other day. She passes him a necklace with a ring on it and he took it. He looks at it curiously then he recalls that it was something that girl who bumps into him at the airport. I have never seen you with that before, is it from a girl? His mother looks at him and smile… Omma, don’t look at me like that with that smile on your face… I am going off to fetch her now, he said and got up from the sofa and went up to his room. This boy always does that when it comes to the topic of girls, his mother said to herself and sign… In his room, he took a good look at the necklace and notice an engraving inside the ring. “Fate Brings Us Together” Must be from her loved one I guess, he said to him. He opens the drawer of his study table and put it in. He changed quickly, taking his car key and went down to the kitchen knowing his mother will be there to prepare for dinner. Omma, I am going off now. Oh yes, by the way where’s Appa? He left early in the morning for his business trip. Why? Oh nothing… At least he won’t be around to question me about Shin Hye later on, he murmured but his mother heard him… Shin Hye? Who is Shin Hye? He got a shock as he did not expect that his mother could hear him. Erm, my friend, you will see her later… Omo! Your friend is a girl, his mother said excitedly. Yes, she is Yong Hwa’s cousin and Hong Ki’s friend too… Omma, please don’t get too excited and scare her away… She’s only a friend although she is a girl… Arrasso Arrasso… I better make something nicer today for her, she murmured and smiles happily. Keun Suk shakes his head and walks away…

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Enjoy! I will try to update the next chapter by today... :) Comments please... ^_^ Loves~