Chapter Six

The Ring of Fate...

Appa! Shin Hye calls out to her father as they enter the dining room, he stood up and looks at Keun Suk as he walks over smiling. Oh, my little princess has finally come back after her date, her father said jokingly… Appa! It’s not like that, we had to discuss project together, she said while she blushes. This is Jang Keun Suk, also a friend of Hong Ki and Yong Hwa Oppa. Nice to meet you Mr Park, Keun Suk bows in greetings. I am sorry to keep her out for so long Mr Park, Keun Suk said humbly… Young man, it is alright, I am just joking, he laughs. This is the first time my daughter has gone out with a guy so I am quite surprised and wanted to look at what type of man she is with, I hope I am not keeping you… Appa! Shin Hye calls out feeling embarrass as she turns red and looks down shyly. Keun Suk was surprised when he heard it but he tries to keep his compose. Oh, no worries Mr Park, I am free anyway…  You don’t have to be so formal, you’re a friend of my daughter you can call me uncle, her father said happily. Come on, let’s have dinner together children… The two of them sat down side by side at the long table as her father sits at the center.

So you are in the same class as my daughter? Yes, we are in the same class with Yong Hwa and Hong Ki too. So did my daughter create any trouble for you in school? Appa! How could you say that, Shin Hye pouted.  Keun Suk and her father laughs at her seeing her pout… No, she never gives me any problem in school, in fact she is a smart girl… Oh really… I guess she is, he laughs happily…  Shin Hye was pouting all the time during the dinner as her father and Keun Suk were chatting happily.

Thank you for inviting me to have dinner with the both of you, I really enjoy it, Ahjussi… Keun Suk said as he finishes his dinner. Stay for a drink with me young man… Appa! Oppa has to go back home for dinner with his parent too, you can’t keep him here for so long… Oh am I keeping you for too long, I am sorry young man… It is alright, I have already informed my mother about it, I can heat it up for supper later… Oh that is good, come join me for a drink Keun Suk… Shin Hye shakes her head as she follows them behind… The three of them sat down in the living room as Butler Li brings a bottle of rice wine over. The three of them starts drinking and Keun Suk offered to pour her father a drink as he was the guest.

As the hours passed by, they were still drinking and chatting happily but Shin Hye was not very sober already as she cannot holds her liquor well. Her face was red and her eyes were droopy. Keun Suk, you are really very good looking like me when I was young… Appa, you are drunk, how could you compare yourself with Keun Suk Oppa? Shin Hye laughs as she looks at her father… Her father shakes her head as he looks at her then turns back to Keun Suk. Sorry, my daughter is drunk, I hope you don’t mind… Her father said as he smiles at his daughter. Shin Hye, you want to go up and rest first? No, I am not tired Appa, she said and lie her head down on the side of the sofa. So how are the both of you working on for the project Keun Suk? We have just started to discuss it today, we will have to do a video filming of our daily life. We will start with mine first then to Shin Hye. Ahjussi, just to inform you that tomorrow Shin Hye will be going over to my house to do our project. I hope you don’t mind her going to my house… Oh of course not young man… She’s a girl after all so I think it is best to inform you first… You are such a fine young man, I was actually shock to hear that she is out with a guy because she does not goes out with any guys other than Hong Ki and Yong Hwa. He turns and looks at Shin Hye who was fast asleep on the sofa sleeping peacefully and he her hair brushing of the hair on her face.

Butler Li, would you mind helping her up to her room? Her father asked as he tries to wake her up. Shin Hye, wake up and go up to the room to sleep… She stirs a bit and opens her eyes a bit as she looks at her father. She tries to stand up but she was too tired and drunk that she fell back sitting onto the sofa… Shin Hye! Young Mistress Shin Hye! The three of them calls out to her in worry as she falls back. Butler Li looks at her then turns to her father with a helpless look. I think Young Mistress has drank too much today… He tries to hold her up but her weight was pulling him down and he was not young anymore he does not have so much strength. Looking at Butler Li having difficulty carrying Shin Hye, Keun Suk offers to help. Erm… Let me help her Ahjussi... Oh, that won’t be nice you are the guest here… It is alright, I can help, not to worry… He walks over and carries her up. Butler Li, direct him up to Shin Hye’s room for me… This way please Young Master Keun Suk… He carries her up the stairs to the second level where her room was as Butler Li opens the door for him.

He put her down on the bed and Butler Li helps to cover the blanket over Shin Hye. He looks around her room, it was a big room like his but it was in a red and white color, he saw a few soft toys around the room. It was totally like a princess room with the big bed having four big poles with curtains around it… Walking out of the room, he smiles at himself unknowingly. Sorry to trouble you Keun Suk, her father said as he came down from the stairs… It is alright Ahjussi, it is getting late, I better get going. Thank you once again for the dinner and drink… Anytime young man… Please come over often, he said and laughs… I will Ahjussi, thank you… Her father walks him out of the door together with Butler Li. Oh yes, Keun Suk no need to rush back Shin Hye back home tomorrow for dinner. I will be away on a business trip in New York for a week. You can bring her out sometimes you know, he smiles at him as Keun Suk did not know what to say… Erm… I think you have misunderstood us Ahjussi we are just friends, Keun Suk tried to explain himself…  Don’t say that too early young man… He pats Keun Suk on the back and smiles at him. Keun Suk bows and said good bye before he got into the car driving off.

 ******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hope that you all like this chapter... Please continue to read and comment... ~Loves