Chapter Sixteen

The Ring of Fate...

Keun Suk washes up and made a call to his mother. He took out his phone and dials the number.

Mrs Jang: Omo Keun Suk, where are you?! Why didn’t you come home last night? Are you alright? What happen?

Keun Suk: Omma, slow down, slow down… I am fine, I went drinking last night and I stayed over at my friend’s place…

Mrs Jang: WHAT?! Ain’t you supposed to send Shin Hye back home? You let her go home by herself late at night? Did you call her and check if she reaches home safely?

Keun Suk: She is fine, I drove her back home and I… (before he could finish, his mother cuts in)

Mrs Jang: How could you drive when you are drunk? How many times must I tell you that you are not suppose to drive when you drink too much?

Keun Suk: Omma! I am fine, I drove her back and I slept over at her place! *pause* !

Mrs Jang: Omo! You slept over at Shin Hye’s house?! Did you do anything to her, aigoo…

Keun Suk cursed himself for talking too fast and slips his mouth.

Keun Suk: No Omma, I did not do anything okay… Please don’t talk about it when she comes by later to do our project…

Mrs Jang: Arrasso arrasso… See you later…

Keun Suk: Bye Omma…

He hangs up the phone and let out a sigh before he went down for breakfast with Shin Hye… Good morning Young Master Keun Suk, Butler Li greeted him and bows… Oh, good morning Butler Li, he greeted back and smiles. He sat down next to Shin Hye and smiles at her while the maids serve them their breakfast… They ate and have some small chats, after finishing their breakfast Shin Hye went up to pack her things. Keun Suk Oppa, I’ll go and grab my things first before we leave, she said casually and smiles.

Keun Suk drives Shin Hye over to his house, in the car none of them talks about what happen last night as he did not wants to force her into anything. Good morning Young Master Keun Suk, Young Mistress Shin Hye, Butler Kim greeted them as they enter into the house… His mother was sitting in the living room reading her book as she heard them coming in. Omma, I am back, Keun Suk greeted her… Good morning Ahjumma, Shin Hye greets her and she walks over and gave Shin Hye a hug. Omma, we have to do our project first, we’ll talk later, Keun Suk quickly says to prevent his mother from asking anything… They went up into his room and continue their project and filming. His mother smiles and looks at them as they walk up the stairs. She found them pretty weird but she kept quiet as she knows that her son does not like her to talks about this kind of things. Shin Hye ate lunch and dinner at his place as usual and he sends her back home after that. When he came back home, he saw his mother sitting in the living room. He knows that she was going to question him about what happen last night, he tries to sneak up quietly but he heard her calling him… Keun Suk, you’re back… Come over here, she said. He sighs and shakes his head as he walks over to sit next to her…

So what happen last night son? She giggles and looks at him… No, nothing… I drank too much but I manage to drink Shin Hye back home safely. But I could not focus by the time I reach her house the alcohol hits me and ended up I slept over in the guest room at her house… Really? Nothing else, she eyes him suspiciously. Really Omma, what else do you think I will do? You are a young man after all, don’t tell me you don’t have any feelings for this pretty lady? Omma! I am not that kind of guys okay, I… He went speechless as the memories play back, he quickly snaps out of it and shakes his thoughts away. I am going to shower now, he said and quickly ran up the stairs back to his room. His mother shakes her head looking at how silly her son was and laughs softly.

A new week began, they went back to school as usual still very casual with each other… They went over to each other house and within a week they was done with their project… One day, Hong Ki calls Shin Hye as he wanted to meet her out… He went over to her house and fetches her. Good evening Young Master Hong Ki, Butler Li greeted him… Good evening Butler Li, he greets him happily with a grin. Oh, Ahjussi, it has been long since I have seen you, he greeted her father as he came in… Ah… Hong Ki, how have you been? So you’re bringing my princess out today? I am fine Ahjussi… Yes, I am bringing Shin Hye out today, he said happily… Hong Ki! Shin Hye calls out to him as she walks down the stair, she was looking beautiful with a simple white dress shirt with leggings and pumps. But to Hong Ki, she was simply stunning, he took her hand and bid good bye before they left.

Where are we going Hong Ki? I am bringing you out for a dinner and a movie tonight, he turns and gave her a smile. In her heart, she felt bad that she did not gave Hong Ki her answer yet, she could not bear to see his heart breaks He is someone precious and important to her but she knows that she could not like him the way he likes her. She smiles gently at him before looking out at the window… Upon arrival, they were greeted by the manager of the restaurant and were brought to a corner. They ordered their food and ate happily as they chat… When they were about to finish their meals, the phone rangs… It was Shin Hye’s phone, she looks at her phone and quickly answer it…

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Glad that i am able to update for you all today... Please comments!!! ^^ ~loves