Chapter Two

The Ring of Fate...

Good morning everyone, my name is Park Shin Hye, hope that we can have a great time together… She greets and bows as guys were cheering… Shin Hye! Someone called out to her, she look over and saw her best friend. Hong Ki!!! She called out to him and waves then she notice the person next to him.

Keun Suk, can you please remove your bag from your chair. Shin Hye, you will sit beside him as that is the only seat left. I hope you don’t mind him for being rude, that boy is always like that. Sure, please don’t worry about me Teacher Kim… She walks over to the far end of the classroom as the rest curse under their breathe not being able to sit with her. The three girls start to turn red in anger as they see Shin Hye sits down next to Keun Suk. Look at her, such a , why does she get to sit with our Keun Suk Oppa, said one of the girls.

Hi, nice to meet you. I am Park Shin Hye, you can call me Shin Hye in future… She offers her hand out for a handshake but in the end Keun Suk return it with a smirk and ignore her. Hong Ki turns around and keeps smiling at Shin Hye. Don’t bother about him, he is always like that… Hong Ki! Please stop talking and pay attention first… Yu Ri, He Yi, did you all saw that? He rejected her! The long hair girl smile happily. This means Keun Suk Oppa does not likes her, Kko Di we still have chance… Keep quiet girls! The teacher said and look at them. Sorry, they murmured.

After three hours, the class finally ended. The boy could not hide his excitement as soon as the lecturer walks out of the room he walks over to Shin Hye and pull her up into a hug. I miss you so much!!! He exclaimed loudly as the guys and girls watch in envy. Hong Ki, I miss you too, she said happily as they pull away from the hug… He then put his hand over her shoulder. Hyung!  Let me introduce to you my Princess Shin Hye… He smiles happily like a boy showing off his girlfriend to others. Yong Hwa Oppa, she called out and Hong Ki got a shocked as he lets go of her. Yong Hwa Hyung, you know her? Yes, of course I know her. She’s my princess too, he said and walks nearer to pat her head… What?! Hong Ki looks at them in disbelief. Such a flirt, a voice came from the corner… Hyung! How could you say that, Shin Hye is not, Hong Ki defended her.  Hyung, me and Shin Hye are just like you and Uee… You understand what I mean? He looks at her then turn away and murmured something. It’s alright, I forgive you, Shin Hye heard him and she replied with a sweet smile. So you and Shin Hye are… Before Hong Ki could say anything Yong Hwa quickly cover his mouth with his hand. Keep it to yourself… Hong Ki nodded his head in reply and Yong Hwa release his hand away. Shin Hye, this is Keun Suk, Jang Keun Suk, we are all best buddies, Yong Hwa said. Keun Suk Oppa, nice to meet you, she said with a beautiful smile.

Omo, look at that , how can she be so close to them… The girls gossip and point fingers at Shin Hye as she walks down the corridor to the canteen with the three of them. She notices it and ask why are they pointing at me, do I look weird Yong Hwa Oppa? Ignore them, they are just jealous that you are with us especially with Keun Suk here. The girls in this school are all dying to be with him, Hong Ki said out laughing. Suddenly a girl came running over and wrap her arms around Keun Suk… Keun Suk Oppa! She called out happily and smiles then she notice Shin Hye between Hong Ki and Yong Hwa. Who is she? She asked and points at Shin Hye but Shin Hye smiles at her. Oh, she is the new student, we are in the same class together. Uee, meet my princess here Shin Hye! She not your princess, she’s my princess too, said Yong Hwa. Princess? She’s my best friend since young and the both of them are in the same relationship like you and Hyung. Oh, nice to meet you, I am Kim Yoo Jin, you can call me Uee. They offer a handshake at the same time, I am Park Shin Hye, you can call me Shin Hye…

Two beautiful girls and three handsome guys walking into the canteen and all attention were on them. Shin Hye smiles and greet everyone who says hi to her even though all of them were guys. She seems to be catching all the guys attention, Uee said to Keun Suk as they carry their tray of food to the table. That’s her problem… They all sat down and eat together as they chat happily. Where did you went to Shin Hye? Why didn’t you join us for the first semester, Yong Hwa asked. I was in Uganda… UGANDA?! Uee, Hong Ki and Yong Hwa choked, the only one who was calm look at her with a surprised look… What are you doing there? It’s so hot and the place there is so dirty… Yong Hwa Oppa, how could you say that, the people there needs our help. I was there doing my volunteer work helping out the kids. They are so cute and lovable… How can they be cute? I am much cuter, Hong Ki said and pout. I know you are Hong Ki, but they are very cute too…  She continue telling them her experience there with a smile on her face all the time even though they were not really interested in listening to her.

Suddenly a guy walks over and bangs onto the table as he sits down next to Shin Hye. My name is Hyun Joong, what is your name pretty lady… He lifted her hand up and bends to kiss her hand but she pulls her hand back quickly. What do you think you are doing Hyun Joong? Don’t you dare touch her, shouted Yong Hwa. Chill man, I am just trying to know this chick here…  Sorry but I don’t know you and I have no interest too, Shin Hye said calmly. You better watch it ! Hyun Joong said and walks away. I need to go to the ladies, she stood up and walks away with her tray putting it back to the trolley of used utensils then she walks away. Will she be okay alone Hyung? Hong Ki asked with a worried face. Don’t worry, nothing can happen to her, Yong Hwa said. Suddenly Keun Suk stood up and walks away without saying anything lefting the two of them looking at Uee in confuse. He is always like that, leave him alone, she said with a gentle smile.

Keun Suk’s POV

Aish, where could that stupid girl be? If it is not for Uee, I would not have to come out to look for her… I should have told Yong Hwa or Hong Ki to come out instead. But Uee insist on not wanting anyone to know what happen to her the other time but she is afraid that history might repeat on Shin Hye… Aish… Why does all this girls create so many problems…  

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thank you to all of you!!! Hope that you all will like this... Please comments, every single of your comment makes me smile and give me the strenght to continue writing... Loves~

P.S : The names for otheres are just refernece only, they are all OCC.