Chapter Three

The Ring of Fate...

As he searches around, he notices a familiar face outside the washroom at the end of the building and he quickly ran over. As he ran over, he saw Shin Hye being surrounded by three guys and one of them pin her onto the wall forcing himself on her as he tries to kiss her. Keun Suk ran as fast as he could, forcing his way through the crowd of guys and he heard a loud sound of a slap. Yah, you how dare you slap me?! He looks up and saw Hyun Joong raising his hand up about to land it onto Shin Hye. Keun Suk quickly pulls him back and punch Hyun Joong in face. Keun Suk Oppa… Shin Hye was surprised to see him there… Argh… Hyun Joong stumbles onto the ground holding his face with his hand and look up… How dare you punch me? Hyun Joong stood up and tries to deliver a punch onto Keun Suk but was stop by him as Keun Suk punch him again this time in the stomach.

How can you be such a bastard! Stop forcing yourself onto all the pretty girls you see will you Hyun Joong! Don’t try to act as a hero Keun Suk! You are a bastard too, I approach Uee the other time you came and save her now you save this here… You are a playboy too, Hyun Joong said and smirk at him. Keun Suk was fuming with anger as he hears it, he wanted to beat that bastard into a pulp but a hand holds onto him. He looks at the hand and looks up, he notice that it was Shin Hye holding onto him… Keun Suk Oppa, don’t fight with him anymore, no point being angry because of such people… Yah, lover boy listen to your cute little girlfriend and go back and hide in your shell! Hyun Joong said and laughs at him. Keun Suk tightens his fist in anger but he did not want to create any trouble so he could only stare at Hyun Joong as he walks away with his two other friends.

Are you okay Keun Suk Oppa? Shin Hye asked looking at him with a worried face. I am alright, he said. How did you know I was here, she looks at him curiously… Did you know that he will come and get me so you came for me? Uee told me to come after you, she didn’t want others to know that Hyun Joong did that to her. Omo, what did he did to her? Is she alright? Shin Hye asked looking worried. Like what he did to you just now but she did not have the strength and guts like you to slap him back. This made Shin Hye laugh and he looks at her… I was afraid of him too but I know that I can’t let him take away my first kiss like that… Omo! Realizing she said it too fast she quickly kept quiet and turns away. Keun Suk looks at her in amaze not knowing whether he should laugh at her or what. Erm… I need to go to the washroom first, she said and ran into the washroom quickly. He stood outside and waited for her as the word first kiss keeps repeating in his mind.

Keun Suk’s POV

First kiss huh… It’s unbelievable, this girl never kiss anyone before… Don’t tell me she does not allow her boyfriend to kiss her or she does not have any boyfriend before… How could it be, considering she is such a pretty girl and there are so many guys after her. Maybe she is really a pure and innocent girl… I wonder what will she be like as a girlfriend… He smiles at the thought of it and suddenly felt wrong. What am I thinking?! He shakes his head and tries to snap out of his thoughts then he heard her voice again…

Are you feeling okay Keun Suk Oppa? Did he injure you? She looks at him with her beautiful almond eyes… Erm… I am alright, let’s go back. The rest of them are waiting… He walks off ahead of her as she follows him behind. Suddenly she shouted for him to wait, Keun Suk Oppa, wait for awhile! He turns around and saw her standing at the ice cream store next to the canteen. He folds his arms and stood there waiting for her then he sees her walking back with two cones of ice cream on her hands. This is for you, my favorite chocolate ice cream, she said and passes him one of the cone. He looks at her in amaze and took it… You don’t like chocolate ice cream? She asked him as she on hers… Oh… No… This is actually my favorite too, thanks, he said and smiles at her. For the first time she felt her heart beating so fast… His smile could literally melt her heart and this was the first time he smiles at her… Suddenly she notice a hand waving in front of her, Shin Hye are you alright? She snapped out and looks at him… Erm… Yes, I am alright… She said and smiles feeling awkward for being so silly.

They walked into the canteen and found no sign of the rest of them so they walk back to the classroom together while eating the ice cream. Keun Suk turns over and notice something… Oh, your face… He said and pointed at Shin Hye’s face as there was ice cream near her lips. Omo! She tries to wipe it off but keeps on missing the actual spot. Keun Suk laughs as he sees her trying to clean it away but keep missing the actual spot. Unknowingly he reaches his hand out to Shin Hye’s face and wipes it away. Shin Hye looked at him as her eyes widen in shock, the two of them pause and look at each other. Realizing that he was in an awkward position as his hand was near her lips, Keun Suk quickly removes his hand away cleaning it on the napkin that was used to wrap around the waffle cone. Erm… It’s clean now; he said and tries to smile. Shin Hye was blushing red and she looks down shyly… But they did not notice that someone was looking at them at a corner…

 

 ******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for all your comments... Hope that you all will like this chapter... :) Please continue to comment and stay tune for more... ~Loves