Chapter Thirteen

The Ring of Fate...

Before her hand could reach Keun Suk’s face, someone pulls her away. YAH! Who do you think you are ? She shouted as Shin Hye pushes her away. Who do you think you are calling me a ? Shin Hye said with a smirk on her face. The girl raises her hand again, Keun Suk was about to hold her back but this time Shin Hye grabs onto the girl’s wrist and with the other hand she gave her a slap across the cheek. She throws her hand away as the girl stumbles backwards with a hand holding onto her cheek staring at Shin Hye. Keun Suk was caught by surprise at Shin Hye’s action as he gave the girl a smirked look. Who the hell you think you are to slap me?! The girl shouted at Shin Hye and people were all crowding around now to see what was going on. And who do you think you are trying to slap him, Shin Hye challenge back with a glare. Who are you to him anyway? I saw him standing there alone! The girl exclaimed loudly. I was not alone, I am waiting for my girlfriend to come out of the ladies, do you have any problem with that? Keun Suk said as he put his protective arms around Shin Hye’s waist. Shin Hye was shocked at his words but she keeps her face expression calm and glares at the girl. Next time make sure you pick on the right man, she said with a smirk. The girl stares at them furiously as people were laughing at her. Let’s go baby, Keun Suk said as they walks away with his hand still around her waist.

They walk back to the table and Shin Hye quickly moves away from Keun Suk’s hand. He notice it and murmured sorry. They sat down together and continue with their conversation and drinks. Shin Hye, come on, let’s go dance with me! Hong Ki stood up and held onto Shin Hye’s hand pulling her to the dance floor. But I have not been dancing for very long Hong Ki, she said as she walks over with him. It’s alright, you are still the best dancer you know? He looks at her and smiles brightly… The music came and they start moving their bodies to the beats and dance happily… Their body was so close to each other and Keun Suk can’t help but felt angry at the sight of it. He took his glass and gulps down everything as Yong Hwa looks at him at the corner. Shin Hye, Shin Hye, see what have you done to both of them, he said to himself and shakes his head. Hyung! Do you want to go and dance together, he asked him. Keun Suk turns and looks at Hong Ki dancing with Shin Hye then he turns back pouring another drink and gulps it down… Meanwhile on the dance floor, Hong Ki and Shin Hye were dancing happily as his hands were on her waist and facing each other… Hong Ki bends forward to Shin Hye’s ear suddenly and Shin Hye was caught by surprise. Shin Hye, I have something to tell you… Erm, what is it Hong Ki? She said feeling nervous at the sudden change of Hong Ki’s voice which sounds serious. I like you… Shin Hye was dumbfounded at his words, she stops dancing and looks up at Hong Ki… You are joking right, you must be drunk Hong Ki, let’s go back to the table, she said as she tries to walks away. But he held her hand pulling her back into his arms, she stiffen up at his reaction. Hong Ki… She calls his name not knowing what to say. Shin Hye, I am not asking you to accept me now but I just want to let you know how I feel about you all these years… Yong Hwa Hyung said that you might have someone that you have fallen for already but I told myself that I can’t just give up without a try. Yong Hwa Oppa told you that? Shin Hye looks at him in surprise. I just want to let you know that no matter what you are still my princess, I will always be here waiting for you, Hong Ki said and kisses her on her forehead gently. After pulling apart, he saw Shin Hye with her eyes widen in shock, he giggles and pinch her nose… Yah! Hong Ki why did you do that for? Shin Hye exclaimed and slap his arms gently.

Keun Suk and Yong Hwa were looking at the two of them, Keun Suk can’t help but felt upset and he kept pouring and drinking as Yong Hwa looks at him. Hyung, let’s go and dance! Yong Hwa said as he pulls Keun Suk over to the dance floor to join Hong Ki and Shin Hye. Oh! Yong Hwa Oppa, Keun Suk Oppa, come let’s dance together! Shin Hye said as she saw them coming over to the dance floor. Erm I need to rest for awhile first, Hong Ki said quickly as he rushes off back to the table. Yong Hwa and Keun Suk starts dancing with Shin Hye and soon Yong Hwa was gone dancing with some random girls leaving Shin Hye and Keun Suk alone. Their bodies move with the rhythms and they were so close to each other. Keun Suk’s hands were on her waist as her back was on his chest as she grinds on him. She could feel his breath on her neck and her heart was beating super fast. I didn’t know you are capable of doing that, he said. What do you mean? She was confused about what he was saying and she turns around to face him. The slap, he said and laughs. Oh, I am sorry, she said and looks down. No, it’s not that, I was just surprise that you can be such a strong girl, he chuckles. She blushes shyly and they continue dancing together. People were looking at them in envy as they dance ily with each other.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Not one chapter but two chapters... Hehex... Comments please... ^^ ~loves