Chapter Twenty

The Ring of Fate...

It was pretty awkward moment as the two of them walks away slowly looking at other direction. Erm… The both of them tried to say something at the same time… You first, Keun Suk said… You want to go up the pirate ship, Shin Hye asked pointing towards the direction… Sure, let’s go… As they join the queue to wait for their turn, there was silent among them… Keun Suk could not take the silent as it was killing him inside but he did not know what to say to break the ice… You want a drink, he asked her… But we are in the queue and it is almost our turn soon, she said… It’s alright, I can get those in bottle, he said and ran off to the nearby pushcart. After a minute he came back with two bottles on his hands and passes one to her. He opens the one on his hand and exchanges it with her. Thanks, she said and smiles. When their turn came, they went up and got to the corner of the ship… You sure you want to sit here Shin Hye? Of course, don’t tell me you are afraid Oppa? Definitely not, he said with a smirk… They buckles on the safety belts waiting for it to start.

The ship begins to swing up and down slowly, then it went faster and faster… Everyone starts screaming and some were laughing… People were holding hands with each other putting their hands up in the air, so the two of them follow suit… But as they were at the corner, it was the two of them alone. They had fun and the awkwardness was gone as they swings their hands up in the air screaming and laughing… When the ride was over, they came down still holding on to each other hands unknowingly… Then they continue to go around the amusement park to take other rides… After a few more rides, they were both tired and out of breathe with all the laughing and screaming. Both of them had no idea that they had been holding each other hand throughout… Oppa, I want another ice cream, Shin Hye said… Sure, let’s go and find the store… They walks around to find ice cream and they came to an ice cream store and got their ice cream… As Keun Suk was about to take his wallet out to pay then they realize that their hands were together… Sorry, Shin Hye said shyly and blushes… He paid for the ice cream and took it from the server passing one to Shin Hye… As they walk out of the store, they look up and saw the ferry wheels... He notice her eyes shines brightly while looking at it and he smiles… Let’s go, he held onto her hand again and brought her over to the queue.

While queuing, they notice that most of the people in the queue were all young couples or family with children. Suddenly the couple who was queuing in front of them starts kissing each other. Shin Hye looks away shyly and Keun Suk notice it… He chuckles and pokes her cheeks lightly… Why are you so shy, he said softly… No, I am not… I am just… Eh… I am just looking around, she said… He lets out a soft laughter which cost him a gentle punch from Shin Hye… Ouch! He held onto his abs which Shin Hye just punch and pretended to be in pain… Ah… He whined… Omo! Are you alright, did I hurt you? Oh gosh, what have I done, she started to panic… She puts one of her hand on his abs and he took this chance to grab onto her hand pulling her into his arms… Omo! You! Keun Suk laughs out happily like a little boy… I am just trying to make you feel less awkward and jealous baby, he whispered into her ears… Whose awkward and jealous, she said and pouted… Aww… You look cute when you do this, he said and pat her head like a little child… Are you really worried about me, he asked jokingly… Whatever! She said as she tries to pulls herself out from his arms but he pulls her back and hugs her even tighter… No, I am not letting you go anywhere baby, it is our turn soon, he whispered into her ears…  For a moment, she feels that she could just melts in his arms… Her heart was beating so fast and her face was getting redder… She knows that the feeling was there, she is trying to deny it but it just won’t go away…

After waiting for another few minutes, it was their turn to go up into the cabin… The sky was already turning as it is already evening time… The two of them board onto the cabin and sat down opposite each other… It was slowly moving up and the two of them took their phones out and start taking pictures of the view… They then turn the camera towards each other wanting to snap of shoot but ended up laughing at the photo. Come on, I’ll take for you first, he said and she puts her phone down… My turn to take for you know, she said after he finishes taking photos of her… As he smiles, she took a few snap shots of it and smiles happily. Let’s take one together, he say and move to the empty space next to her while taking his phone out. He put his arms around her shoulder and pull her closer to him and they start to take their photos… They look out of the view together as they realize that they were near to the top of the wheel… He turns and looks at her as she was smiling in amaze at the view from the cabin… Shin Hye, he calls out and she turns over to look at him… He took a deep breath and held both her hands together, looking at her in the eyes… Will you give me the chance and stop denying our feelings for each other? She looks at him not knowing how to answer him… Although we have not known each other for a very long time but I came to realize that how much happiness I had when you came into my life… I really hope that you will be stop fighting your feelings, please give me a chance baby… Tears well up in her eyes, she did not want to fight that feeling anymore, she simply nods her head and smiles as tears of joy rows down her cheek… He wipes her tears away with his hands and cupped her face  and leans in to kiss her on her lips gently as they reaches the top of the wheels and the sky turns orange as the sunsets. They broke apart from that sweet kiss as they felt the cabin stops and they look out and saw the beautiful view. Keun Suk quickly took his phone out again and took pictures with it… Baby, turn over here… He said and quickly leans in to kiss her while he snaps a photo of them kissing… Omo, that is not nice she said and pouted… Then what about another one then, he laughs cheekily… Suddenly his expression turns serious as she looks at him in the eyes… Baby, I am going to say this every day, so listen carefully… I love you…

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Enjoy!!! Sorry that I can only to manage to update two chapters for you guys today... Please enjoy and remember to comment... To all KeunShin fans, please remember to have faith in our couple... I was happy to see them together in the 48th Baeksang award... PS: Please don't believe in the rumors saying about JKS falling in love with Yoona because he didn't say Yoona, he said Hana... If you guys know very well, our dear princess has the same characteristic as Hana... I know everyone of us wishes that it was Shin Hye who plays the role instead of others... Sometimes i really wonder if it was the two of them in Love Rain, the rating would have been much better... Hahax... I really hope to see them together again... Gosh, can they have a few more dramas together... ~pout~ Hehex... ~Loves ya all!!!