Chapter Twenty One

The Ring of Fate...

After alighting from the cabin, they held each other hand happily and suddenly Keun Suk’s stomach starts to grumble, Shin Hye looks at him and giggles. I guess someone is hungry, let’s go and eat dinner now, she said smiling at him… He nodded his head and went to get his car together. They went to the nearest mall and had decided to have sushi as both of them love it. After dinner, they walk around the mall and something caught Shin Hye’s eyes. She let go of Keun Suk’s hand and walks over to the shop’s window display. Keun Suk was caught by surprised that she walks away all of a sudden letting go of his hand. He looks over and saw her standing outside Tiffany & Co looking at something, so he walks over and see what she was looking at. She was looking at a ring, a simple sliver ring on the display. You like it? Shin Hye turns to Keun Suk and shakes her head. It looks the same but it can never be the same, she said sadly. He saw the sadness in her eyes; he knew that there is something behind the story of the ring. Baby, are you alright? Is it something important? She simply nods her head as she starts to walk away. He held onto her hand and went to the carpark to get his c

In the car, Shin Hye was quiet and he started to worry about her. Baby, you know you can always talk to me, he said and held on to her hand while the other hand is on the wheels. She bites her lip, not knowing how to start… I lost it… It was the only precious thing that my Omma held dearly on… Her wedding ring, something important to my parent but I lost it… She said as tears roll down her cheeks, Keun Suk decide to stop the car at the side of the road and comfort her. Appa always says that it was alright but I know that ring is important to him too, she said while sobbing. Did you remember when you last saw it, maybe it is hidden somewhere, he said as he tries to comfort her. It has been quite awhile since I came back from Seoul. The last time I saw it on my neck was on my flight back here, when I reach home it was gone, she explains to him. On your neck? He asked curiously. Yes, I put it on the chain to wear as I am afraid to lose it, but in the end I still did. But Appa says that it is a special ring, so it will come back to me one day and I really hope so… Special? Yes, my parent met each other because of the ring. One day, my Omma realize that she lost her ring while she was in the library and there came my Appa who had a crush on her and decided to help her search for it in the library. No one would even believe how my Appa did it but he really found it… The ring happen to be found inside a book and Appa happily brought the book with the ring inside to Omma. When he opens the book up, a phrase caught their eyes. That was how they got to know each other better and married in the end, she said… What phrase is it, Keun Suk ask curiously. That phrase was engraved onto the ring, “Fate Brings Us Together”. So Appa says that one day it will come back to where it belongs, she said and let out a small smile. Nice phrase, he said and smile as he saw her smiling. Let’s get you back home, it is getting late already, he said and she nods her head.

He sent her home and drove back thinking of what she told her… The phrase was very familiar he thought to himself…  As he reaches home, he text her and then went to have his shower… While he was showering, the phrase keep coming into his mind and suddenly he had a feeling her saw it somewhere before… He tries to push the thoughts away as he continue to shower. After shower, he went to check on his phone on his table, seeing if there was any reply from Shin Hye. He smiles as he saw a reply from her and he text her back. Suddenly while he was messaging her, a thought came to his mind and he quickly opens the drawer. He saw it still inside the drawer and he held it up and checked it as he smiles.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for updating so late, was so busy with work... Hope you guys are still there... Bear with me for awhile the ending is coming soon. Most likely one or two more chapters to the end... Loves~~