Preparations

The Fight For Your Heart

*The Next Morning*

Eunhae's POV:

"WAKE UP~!!!!!" I heard screaming..

I grabbed my pillow and put it over my head. I groaned to myself and ignored it.

"WAKE UP~!!!!!!!!"

It wasn't a dream... I quickly opened my eyes, threw the pillow off my head, and found Hea Woo and Kyung Mi standing there looking down at me.

"AHHHHHH~!!!!!" I screamed.

"Goodness, good morning to you too." Hea Woo said sarcastically.

"Why are you guys here so early?!" I asked them, still feeling groggy.

"Because we need to get you ready for tonight!!!" Kyung Mi exclaimed.

I covered myself back up with my blanket. "Go away~" I whined.

"No!! We have to make you look perfect for Junhyung-Oppa!!!!" Kyung Mi said.

I rolled my eyes under my blanket and groaned again. "Give me one more hour, please?!" I begged. My voice muffled from the blanket.

Then all of a sudden the blanket was pulled off of me!! "WAHHH~!!!" I complained. "This isn't the reality I wanted!!!" I cried out.

"Oh, shut it.." Hea Woo said.

I sat up in my bed and rubbed my face with my hands. "I hate you guys right now." I said as I looked up at them.

Kyung Mi shrugged. "You'll hate us now, but you'll love us when we're done." 

I sighed again. "Okay. Can I at least eat? It's already..." I looked at my clock. "10:30... And I haven't eaten anything since last night..."

The two nodded an answer.

I got up and slowly made my way downstairs, with the two trailing behind me. 

"So, you're ready for tonight?" Hea Woo asked as we walked down the stairs.

I nodded. "I guess. I'm just nervous." I said.

"Why be nervous?" Kyung Mi asked.

"He's my first boyfriend. And both of you should know that." I pointed out. We arrived into the kitchen and I started to grab a bowl and a box of cereal.

"We know that... Just don't be nervous. Junhyung obviously loves you. We can tell from the way he looks at you.. Don't worry, the date will go by perfectly." Hea Woo said.

I finally got the box of cereal open and poured its contents into my bowl

I sighed. "Fine, I trust you guys." I walked to the fridge and grabbed the milk jug. I poured some milk into my bowl and watched as the cereal rose as the more I poured.

"After you're done eating, you're gonna have to go shower and then me and Hea Woo will get started, arraso?" Kyung Mi said.

I nodded as I put a spoonful of cereal in my mouth. "Arraso." I said with my mouth full.

"Goodness, Eunhae. Keep your food in your mouth." Hea Woo complained.

I swallowed the cereal I was eating and took another big spoonful. I chewed the cereal and stared at the white walls in front of me.

"When are your parents coming back?" Hea Woo asked. "They've been on that business trip for almost two weeks already.." She pointed out. 

I shrugged. "Heck if I know.. The longest they've ever been gone was a month and a half.." I said. "And who knows, this time, they might actually beat that record and hit two months." I said eating more cereal. 

"Hmmm. You pretty much raised yourself in this house." Kyung Mi said.

I nodded. "I know. I guess it doesn't really matter anymore... I'm so used to it already. But when my parents do come home, it's just so awkward.." I said waving my spoon around. "But you know, they only stay home for like two weeks and then leave again..." I told them.

"Wasn't there one time where they only came home for three days and then left again?" Kyung Mi asked.

I put in another spoonful in my mouth. I nodded as I chewed. When I got done, I said: "Never will I forget... They left the day before my 14th birthday..." I sighed. 

"Oh wow... Hmmm. We've been friends since we were all 5. How did you manage to keep that from us back then?" Hea Woo asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know... I was good at keeping things to myself back then.." I said. I put my spoon back into my bowl, hoping to get more cereal but instead, silver met glass and it made a clang noise. I looked down at the bowl, only to find just milk and a few pieces remaining floating.. I pouted then got up. 

"Okay, I'll get ready now." I said as I put my bowl in the sink.

"We'll be here." Kyung Mi said.

I nodded and made my way upstairs. I went into my bathroom and started the shower. I was nervous again... I was afraid that I wasn't gonna be good enough for Junhyung. I sighed to that and stripped and went into the blissful, warm shower.

*30 Minutes Later*

I got out of the shower with a towel wrapped tight around my body. My hair wrapped in a towel. I scurried into my room and put on my undergarments. I put on a warm pair of sweats and then a tank top. I went to open my door, and all I find is an anxious pair of friends. 

"Let's get started!!!!" Hea Woo exclaimed.

I was then turned around and pushed back into my room. I was sat down in front of my vanity.. And my two friends began their work...

Junhyung's POV:

"Hyung, this is beautiful. Just beautiful." Dongwoon said, as he admired his work.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh shut up. I helped you with it."

Tonight, I was planning a dinner on the sea side (A/N: Remember this was also in "How Can I Forget"? I know, I'm so original.. xDDD) and then a trip to the music festival, not too far from Seoul.

I smelled the salty air. "This will please her, right?" I questioned.

"Yes, Junhyung. She will like it." I heard Doojoon-hyung say behind me.

I turned around. "A suit?" I asked him, as I saw what was in his hands.

He shrugged, "It's just the jacket." 

"Oh. So I can wear jeans and a white v-neck right?" I asked.

"Duh. Unless you wanted to just wear this. I bet Eunhae-ah would have a show." Doojoon answered with a shrug.

Dongwoon chuckled to himself. 

How can I be so stupid? I chuckled to myself too... Seeing that I just asked a question DumbKwang would ask.

I shook my head and grabbed the jacket covered in plastic. "Okay, I'll leave the guarding to you two. I'll be back later..." I told them. "And if the food comes, just prepare it I guess." I said.

Then I walked off and went into my car that was parked to the side. I hopped in and drove back to my apartment. 

*15 Minutes Later*

When I arrived to my apartment, I jumped into the shower. When I got out, I looked at the time. It was already 1:45... 

I had to pick up Eunhae at 5:30... I couldn't help but wonder what she'd look like. But without a doubt, she'd look beautiful. She never failed to. Whatever she wore, she didn't fail to impress. 

I sighed, leaving the thoughts lingering in my head and went back downstairs and went to my car. I drove off and went to a flower shop... I walked in and looked around the store... The scent was unbearable. The floral scent was too much for me. But I endured it for the sake of Eunhae. She had to like flowers... I noticed that when she played at the talent show, she had a bouquet of flowers on the piano.

I looked around some more. Then an Ahjumma came up to me. "Do you need any help?" She asked me.

I shook my head. "Not right now, but thank you ahjumma." 

She nodded and walked back to her spot behind the counter. I looked into a glass door and saw a perfect bouquet of purple irises. (A/N: I know that it's not a bouquet, but it's the flower) I looked at them and admired them. They were perfect.

"Ahjumma. I am in need of your help." I called out.

The ahjumma walked towards me. "Found the flowers you need?"

I nodded. "Those purple irises, please." I said.

She nodded and she got them out of the fridge. She showed them to me, looking at me making sure they were what I wanted. I nodded and she took them to the counter. I followed her. She set them on the counter and asked: "What kind of wrapping would you like?"

"White, please." I said.

She began to wrap the bouquet and when she was finished she punched in a few things into the register beside her. "Okay, your total will be 85,000 Won."

I nodded and got out my wallet. I handed her the exact amount and thanked her. "Kamsamnida, Ahjumma." I bowed and grabbed the bouquet off the counter.

"Chonmaneyo." She smiled.

I turned around and left the store. When I got back into my car, the time read: 2:30... I sighed. Time needs to move faster. I thought to myself.

Then I went and drove off to a jewelry store.

Eunhae's POV:

*2 Hours Later*

I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was all curled up. My eyelashes done. They were longer than usual. My nails were even done! I never got my nails done.

"Do you like it?" Kyung Mi and Hea Woo asked together.

I stared at myself a little longer. "Nice job. I should ask you guys to do my makeup and hair more often." I said.

They smiled and high fived to each other. "Okay, get into your clothes. It's already 4:45. Junhyung will be here at 5:30." Hea Woo said.

I nodded and shooed them out my room. I grabbed the neatly pressed outfit from my closet. I stared at it. (A/N: I wanted to put the picture of the outfit, but the link won't work... >_<)

I put on the outfit and opened the door. 

"You look gorgeous!!" Kyung Mi said.

I felt my cheeks rise in a smile. "Let's take pictures! We can't let this moment be forgotten!!"

I smiled and we took a lot of selcas. As we finished up, we sat on my couch and went through the many we took. We giggled and laughed at the funny ones we had taken. 

Then at 5:25 the doorbell rang. I shot up and looked at the girls. "How do I look?" I asked them. Getting really nervous now.

"Beautiful! Now go open the door!" Kyung Mi scolded.

I ran to the door and opened it. And there he was. My handsome, new boyfriend. 

"Hello." He smiled.

I smiled back. "Hi."

"You look great tonight." Junhyung said.

I nodded. "You don't look bad yourself." I smirked

"Can we take pictures of you two?!" I heard Hea Woo call out behind me.

Junhyung looked at me. "Want to?"

I nodded. "Might as well."

Then they had fun taking pictures of me and Junhyung.

"Okay! We have to go now! BYE!" I exclaimed as I saw the time hit 5:45.

"Bye you two lovebirds, have fun!!" The two called out.

"DON'T RAID MY KITCHEN!!!" I called out to them.

Then Junhyung and I walked to his car, and we drove off. To wherever he planned.

I hope you'll make this an unforgettable night, Junhyung-Oppa.

---------------------------

AND I'M DONE!!! 

I just realized that it has been about two weeks since I've updated this fanfic..
And I'm sorry for such a long wait. So here it is...

Enjoy it, okay?

AND COMMENT!!!

SARANGHAEYO!!!!<3