"I've always wanted to try kidnapping someone"

The Fight For Your Heart

Junhyung’s POV:

Eunhae and I were walking down the hallways hand in hand. 
 
“So what would you like to do on our first date on Saturday?” I asked her.
 
“Surprise me, oppa.” She answered.
 
I chuckled. “Then I’ll take you to a fish market.” I told her.
 
Eunhae laughed. “You’re kidding right?”
 
I stopped walking. She looked at me. “Oh, you’re serious.” She put her head down.
 
It was my turn to laugh. 
 
“What are you laughing at?” Eunhae asked.
 
“I’m not really gonna take you to a fish market, silly.” I squeezed her hand.
 
Eunhae sighed. “Okay. For a second there I thought you were really serious.”
 
“Okay. Then I’ll just take you out somewhere nice.” I said.
 
“You know, if you were serious about that fish market idea, I would’ve suggested a carnival or some kind of festival.” Eunhae told me.
 
“Hmm. I’ll put those under possible ideas then.” I told her.
 
“Oppa…” Eunhae said.
 
“Yes, Eunhae?”
 
“We passed the History room.” She looked back behind her shoulder.
 
I stopped walking and laughed. “Looks like we got caught up talking about our plans.” I scratched the back of my neck with my free hand.
 
Eunhae chuckled quietly. “Yeah. Well, I guess we’ll just part here.” She said.
 
I nodded. “You sure? I can walk you to the door.”
 
“It’s okay oppa. I can walk the short distance by myself.” She squeezed my hand before she let go.
 
“Okay. I’ll see you after class then.” I said to her.
 
Eunhae smiled and nodded. “Okay.”
 
But before she left, I opened up my arms for a goodbye hug. She smiled and walked into my welcoming arms. She wrapped hers around me. Then she pulled away.
 
I watched as Eunhae walked to the door. I then noticed that some of the guys passing by me were giving me death glares… I just ignored it.
 
When Eunhae had opened the door to the room, she turned to my direction and waved.
 
I smiled and waved back. I looked at my watch, and the bell was gonna ring in about a minute. So I took off to my next class. 
 
When I got to class I ran into the room and sat down right next to Doojoon-hyung. Right when I sat down, the bell rang. I sighed in relief.
 
“Now why are you out of breath?” Doojoon asked.
 
I heaved in a breath. “I walked Eunhae to class.” I said in between breaths.
 
“Hmmm. Okay.” Doojoon got out his paper and pen.
 
I did the same. “Hyung, thank you again.”
 
“No problem.” 
 
Then class begun.
 
Eunhae’s POV:
 
“Do you know how many death glares Junhyung got in the hallway?” Hea Woo asked as I sat down.
 
I shrugged. “A bunch, I’m guessing.”
 
“Yup. A bunch.” Kyung Mi said.
 
“And let’s see. I probably got a bunch too from the girls?” I said.
 
Hea Woo. “Yes, ma’am you did.”
 
I shrugged. “It doesn’t matter.”
 
“So, okay… Hea Woo and I decided that we’ll take you out to go shopping tomorrow after school.” Kyung Mi changed the subject.
 
“Shopping?” I asked. “For what?”
 
“Um, your date on Saturday of course!!” Kyung Mi exclaimed.
 
“Why? Can’t I just wear regular clothes?” I asked. 
 
Hea Woo gasped. “Of course not!!”
 
“Why?” I put my arms across my chest.
 
“Because it’s your first date. And you need to look stunning.” Hea Woo answered.
 
I sighed. “Fine. If it’s a must. Then I guess we should.” I gave in.
 
Hea Woo and Kyung Mi celebrated together and started a small conversation.
 
I just focused my attention on the lesson that was being taught in the front.
 
*1 Hour Later*
 
Rrriiiiinnnngggggggg~
 
The bell rung. Time for lunch! I thought to myself. I literally jumped out of my seat and started my way towards the door. When I succeeded to make it out of the room, I waited by the side for Junhyung.
 
“We’ll see you at lunch?” Hea Woo asked as she and Kyung Mi exited the room.
 
I nodded. “I’ll be there.”
 
Then they left.
 
As I was waiting, I felt a pair of hands grab my wrists. I squealed. The person behind me “shushed” me. The next thing I knew, I was being dragged away. I squirmed, making my kidnapper struggle.
 
“Can you let go of me?!” I shouted to whoever was behind me.
 
The person had a hood on, so when I turned around I didn’t see who it was.
 
I kicked my legs frantically. Then we were in a hallway… Some kind of hidden hallway… The person wouldn’t let go of me.
 
“Can you let go of me please?!” I shouted again. “I would like to eat and see my boyfriend you know!” I exclaimed.
 
Then the person let go of me. I turned around and tried to punch the person, but I failed. He had grabbed my wrist right before my fist met his chest.
 
The person had guy hands. So I was guessing it was a guy… “Please. I just want to eat.” I begged.
 
Then the guy laughed. I was surprised. With his free hand, he pulled off his hood. My eyes widened at the sight! It was Junhyung!! He let go of my hand that he was holding onto.
 
“JUNHYUNG- OPPA~?!” I screeched.
 
Junhyung was laughing really hard. 
 
“Your face just now was priceless.” He said in between his laughing.
 
I stomped my foot and puffed out my cheeks. “Oppa~” I whined. “You scared me.”
 
Junhyung was gasping for air now. “I’m so sorry.” He apologized. “I’ve always wanted to try kidnapping someone.” He said.
 
I rolled my eyes. “You’re unbelievable.” 
 
Junhyung looked at me. “What? You gotta admit it was kind of fun.”
 
I shook my head. “Not when you’re the one being kidnapped.” I stated.
 
Then Junhyung looked at me with a serious expression. “I’m really sorry.” He apologized sincerely. His eyes were locked with mine.
 
I felt my cheeks burn. My heart began to race. “You know…” I started. “With that apology I suddenly feel all tingly inside.” I confessed.
 
Junhyung smirked. “It’s a specialty.”
 
I chuckled. “Junhyung, you have succeeded to kidnap your own girlfriend. And we’ve only been dating for a day.” I shook my head.
 
Junhyung wrapped his arms around my waist. “And expect more surprise kidnaps in the future, okay?” He said. 
 
I shook my head. Then my stomach growled. “Oppa~” I said.
 
“You’re hungry?” He already knew.
 
I nodded. “Very much so.” 
 
Junhyung chuckled and placed his hand on my head and messed up my hair.
 
I had scrunched up my face when he did so. When I opened my eyes, his face was really close to mine.
 
“You looked cute just now.” He smiled at me.
 
I felt my cheeks warm again. “Junhyung, you’re special talents are working again.” I whispered.
 
He smiled. “Good.”
 
Then he backed away and put out his hand for me. I gently grabbed it and entwined our fingers. 
 
“This is nice. I’m happy that we get to do this everyday from now on.” Junhyung said.
 
I nodded. “Yeah.”
 
“So have you seen all the ugly looks we’ve been getting in the hallways lately?” I asked.
 
Junhyung shrugged. “Nope. I just block out the rest of the world.”
 
I smiled to that. When we got to the cafeteria, the whole room froze and looked at us.
 
“Eunhae~!” I caught my friends on the other side of the cafeteria waving their arms frantically at me.
 
“I’ll be over there, okay?” I said to Junhyung. 
 
He nodded and we let go of each others hand. He went to his table and I went to mine.
 
Kyung Mi’s POV:
 
The doors to the cafeteria opened. And there was the lovely couple… Everything froze. Everyone in the room stared at the two at the door.
 
“Finally~!!” I heard Hea Woo exclaim.
 
“Eunhae~!“ She called out then began to wave her arms in the air and I followed along.
 
Eunhae turned to Junhyung and they went their separate ways.
 
She finally approached the table. 
 
“Where have you been?!” Hea Woo asked.
 
Eunhae shrugged. “I was with Junhyung.” She answered. “Do you have my lunch box?” She asked Hea Woo.
 
Hea Woo nodded and went into her bag and took out a nice purple box.
 
“Kamsamnida.” Eunhae said as she opened the box.
 
“Eunhae, seriously where were you?” I asked. “We were worried about you.” I added.
 
“Like I said, I was with Junhyung.” She answered in between chews and looked up at me.
 
“Okay. But what were you doing that took you so long to get here?” Hea Woo interrogated.
 
Eunhae took a piece of rice and put it in . “We were talking. He had shown me this secret hallway and we were just talking.” She answered when she swallowed.
 
Secret hallway? With just the two of them? I asked myself. Then it popped into my mind…
 
“Eunhae~!” I exclaimed
 
She put her chopsticks down. “What?” She asked.
 
“You and Junhyung didn’t… You know?” I began to ask.
 
Eunhae just sat there, confused. I noticed that Hea Woo was staring at something behind me.
 
“Didn’t do what?” I heard a male voice ask behind me.
 
I straightened myself up and stiffened up. “Um. Nothing!” I squeaked.
 
Then Junhyung sat next to Hea Woo right across from Eunhae.
 
“Get your mind out of the gutter, Kyung Mi.” Eunhae said.
 
“Mianhae.” I occupied myself with my food.
 
I heard Eunhae sigh beside me. “What am I gonna do with you?”
 
I feel really stupid for thinking that… Oh, mianhae Eunhae for even thinking of that. 
 
-------------------------------
 
See, I already had a nice 6 page chapter that was type and edited... All typed on my very out of date desktop.
I went to save it onto my flashdrvie...
And then when I put it in my laptop, the story doesn't open!!!
I was freaking out..
I lost hope and didn't even want to update anymore.
But I knew I couldn't because I haven't updated since last weekend.
 
So I hope you guys liked this chapter!!! :D
 
Saranghaeyo~! <3
 
[Hot Times: SM The Ballad is currently playing!!]
Just thought I'd let you know.