Fine!

The Fight For Your Heart

Junhyung’s POV:

I walked back to the lunch table and sat down.
 
“So how’d it go?” Doojoon-hyung asked.
 
“She likes mint chocolate ice cream…” I answered.
 
“You asked her what ice cream she liked?!” Ki Kwang asked in shock.
 
I shrugged. “Well… I had to think of something…”
 
“Well you’re a bad conversationalist then, hyung.” Dongwoon pestered.
 
I glared at him. “Shut up.”
 
I turned my head to where I was looking straight at Eunahe… She ate her food. Then she broke out into laughter from whatever her friend had said. She looked really cute when she laughed… The thing going through my mind is: What would she look like when she slept? Probably like a peaceful angel… Or maybe a princess that has found her happy place…
 
“HYUNG~” Yoseob broke my imagination.
 
I looked at him. “What?” 
 
“You’re in your own little world again… What are you even thinking about?” Yoseob asked.
 
“That's for me to know and no one else.” I told him.
 
“He’s probably daydreaming about Eunhae…” Hyunseung muttered
 
“Ugh!! Do you want the truth?!” I raised my voice.
 
“Um, that’s why we’re your friends… So you can tell us the truth.” Doojoon said.
 
“I’m falling for this girl! Hard! There’s just something about her that separates herself from the other girls in this school… It’s just that I don’t know what to do… I want to win her heart. But I don't know how...” I confessed and looked down at the table.
 
I lifted up my head after no one said anything… “Ummm.. Are you guys in shock or something?” 
 
“Wow… Junhyungie is falling for a girl~” Ki Kwang teased.
 
I glared at him.
 
“Junhyung if what you want is this girl, then we will help you no matter what…” Doojoon patted my back.
 
“You would really help me?” I asked.
 
The five nodded in unison. “Anything for a brother.” They said.
 
I smiled. “Kasahamnida, guys.”
 
“Okay… Well now we need to think of a plan. We have to do as much as possible to make-” Doojoon stopped and looked at me. “What’s her name?” 
 
“Eunhae.” I answered.
 
“To make Eunhae fall for Junhyung.” He finished.
 
“Yahh!! You should get to know her favorite candy or flower! So you can get a basket of all her favorite stuff!” Hyunseung said.
 
I nodded. Hopefully the plan will work… I thought to myself.
 
Eunhae’s POV:
 
I sighed to myself. My friends and I finished lunch early… We walked towards Science class and hung out there for the last five minutes before the bell rang. 
 
“Eunhae, I really think you should go out with him.” Kyung Mi said for the 100th time since lunch.
 
I shook my head. “No. I don’t go out with guys I just bump into in the hallway… I don’t even know anything about him…” I said.
 
“But you know you would say yes, if he asked you out though.” Hae Woo teased.
 
I shook my head again. “No.” I’ve said this one worded lie every since lunch… And I was actually beginning to believe it myself.. I don’t think I’d go out with him anyways.. He seems like the bad boy type.. And bad boys are a no go for me…
 
“I have a feeling you’ve been lying to us…” Kyung Mi whispered.
 
I scoffed. “I don’t lie.”
 
The bell rung… Now the students will start piling in… Right… About….. NOW!!
 
In the midst of all the students, one walked towards our table… He had thrown a piece of paper to me… I looked up, to find that the student was gone… I looked around the classroom to see who it could’ve been..
 
“Open it!!” Kyung Mi gasped.
 
I slowly opened the paper.
 
Eunhae,
 
I am starting to fall you… And I hope you know that… I know almost every other guy in this school likes you, but I’d like to be the one that catches your eye and your heart. Notice me… Notice that I am the one for you… And no one else. 
 
After school, one of my friends will come and get you… Just go along and follow, okay? You won’t regret it.
 
-Junhyung
 
“What a desperate guy.” I whispered.
 
“Eunhae! You have to do it!! He just confessed his love for you, yet you’re oblivious and in denial.” Hae Woo said.
 
I shrugged. “Hell no. I’m not doing this.” 
 
“But you have to!!!” Kyung Mi whined.
 
I shook my head. “Never. The guy's cute, but he’s desperate… I don’t want to.” I said.
 
“Aigoo!! Eunhae!!! If you don’t do it, then I’ll take the guy. He looks like a nice guy.” Kyung Mi said, trying to provoke me.
 
“Go ahead. Like I’d care.. He’s just another fish in the sea.” I said. 
 
I like him… Just not a lot. Is that hard to understand? I asked myself.
 
“Okay you know what. Just do it. He says you won’t regret it. Just do it, please?” Hae Woo begged.
 
I rolled my eyes. “Fine. But you better keep your phones on you. If you get a call from me, that means I want out, and one of you better pick me up.” I said.
 
“Deal.” They both said.
 
Then class begun.
 
Junhyung, I better not regret doing this… If you win my heart today, then I guess I can call you mine and you can call me yours…
 
------------------------------

 

Answer this for me: Is this a confusing Fanfic? Or is it just fine as it is?? 
Please answer this question in the comment section, okay??
 
Well I hope you liked it!! 
 
Saranghaeyo!!<3