After School Surprise [Part 1]

The Fight For Your Heart

*Warning*

There is probably some really corny stuff in this chapter!! XD
Oh, and sorry for the late update. This might be the last update until Sunday...

Enjoy!! :D

------------------------------------------

 

Eunhae’s POV:
 
As the last bell of the day rang; I was taking off the daily letters and flowers off of my locker. I sighed. “Do I have to do this?” I complained. I really didn’t want to see Junhyung.. But some part in me wanted to.
 
“Oh my goodness! How many times do we have to say it?! Of course you have to go!!” Kyung Mi told me.
 
I sighed again. “But why???” I whined.
 
“Because this guy might be the one for you. You seem to not notice the other guys who seem to be in love with you. And since you’ve finally noticed one; you might as well do it.” Hea Woo said.
 
“Fine. But I’m telling you…” Kyung Mi cut me off.
 
“We know. If you call us, we have to pick you up.” Hea Woo sighed.
 
“Look at all these things…" I pointed to my locker of letters and flowers, "I have a big box of these at home… I usually just dump them in there.. Not even reading them. But I keep the flowers until they wilt.” I said while looking at all the things.
 
“You just have so many fanboys. You’re like a musical legend in this school. You’ve won the hearts of many from all the school talent shows you entered.” Kyung Mi said.
 
I nodded. “Will you guys just stay with me until whoever Junhyung sent comes?” I begged.
 
“Yeah, yeah.” Hea Woo said.
 
I smiled. “Thanks.” 
 
We walked to the main entrance of the school. Waiting. Waiting. 
 
“Hey Eunhae. When you get done with all this, you better call us and tell us all about it, okay?” Kyung Mi told me.
 
I nodded. “Fine.”
 
I was still holding the bunch of letters and flowers when I heard someone call out my name from behind. “Eunhae!!” 
 
I turned around to find, I’m guessing the guy who Junhyung sent to get me. He looked vaguely familiar… He was in my dance class I think… His name was… HyunShin? HyunSoo? HyungShung? I shook my head. Aish. Forget it. I thought to myself.
 
The guy approached my friends and I. “Annyeonghaeseyo~ Hyunseung iminida~” He bowed.
 
I bowed next. “Annyeonghaeseyo~” Oh.. It's Hyunseung... I thought to myself.
 
“Come on. We’re on a schedule.” Hyunseung said. He grabbed my hand and ran.
 
“YAHH~ Slow down will you~” I yelled at him.
 
I kept bumping into people because the hallways weren’t clear yet. Students still lingering talking to their friends. Then we stopped in front of a classroom. I looked up. Chemistry? I asked myself.
 
Hyunseung opened the door. “Go ahead in.”
 
He pushed me lightly on the back and I walked into the room. There was another guy standing in the front of the room. He smiled at me when I sat down.
 
“Ki Kwang, iminda~” He bowed.
 
“Annyeong.” I said.
 
“I am here to teach you about the “Chemistry” between you and Junhyung.” Ki Kwang smiled more. “You get it? That’s why we’re in the Chemistry room.” He laughed to himself.
 
This guy is easily amused at the smallest things. I examined.
 
I just smile and nod. 
 
“So the chemistry between you and Junhyung is way different than with you and any other guy.” Ki Kwang began. “Junhyung believes that when you guys are together, your chemistry between the two of you will grow and your love for each other will make every other guy jealous.” He finishes.
 
“Wow. That’s pretty impressive.” I said nonchalantly. 
 
“Junhyungie-hyung really likes you noona.” Ki Kwang said.
 
“For how long?” I questioned.
 
“Well when he watched your first performance at the second talent show this year.” Ki Kwang answered.
 
“Really? But I did all four during first year… Did he only get into them this year?” I asked.
 
“Pretty much… Hyunseung-hyung had joined that’s why. He was so nervous the first five times, that he finally gathered the courage to do it two months ago.” Ki Kwang shrugged.
 
I nodded. “Cool.” 
 
“Would you consider dating Junhyung?” Ki Kwang asked.
 
I shrugged. “I need to get to know him more… Today was the first I ever talked to him.” I said.
 
Ki Kwang nodded. “Okay. It would make him happy.” He smiled at me.
 
Then the classroom door opened. “Eunhae-ah lets go! We have a few more classrooms to go to.” Hyunseung popped his head into the room.
 
“Ah. Kamsamnida Ki Kwang. See you later.” I waved at him as I left the room.
 
“Annyeong~” He smiled and waved.
 
Then Hyunseung grabbed my hand again. The hallways were empty now. As everyone has either gone home or gone somewhere else in the school for after school activities. 
 
“How many more classrooms?” I asked.
 
“Two. And then we’ll be leaving the school.” Hyunseung answered. 
 
Then we were in front of the Algebra room. “Go on in.”
 
I walked in. With none other, but another guy. “Doojoon is at your service.” He bowed.
 
“Annyeonghaeseyo~” I sat down.
 
Doojoon handed me a piece of paper. “Now do this math.”
 
I looked at the paper. It said:  ______ + _______ = L.O.V.E!!
 
Then I looked back up at Doojoon. He was smiling to himself. 
 
“I know it’s cheesy. But it was the best I can think of.” He shrugged.
 
I looked back at the paper. “Eunhae plus Junhyung equals Love…” I said with no emotion.
 
Doojoon nodded. “Correct. But do you even like Junhyung?” He questioned. “I’m his hyung.. And to see him get hurt over a girl like you, I wouldn’t forgive you. You're not worth it, if you're just gonna push him away like this.” He said to me.
 
My eyes grew wide from his harsh words. I my lips. “Well. I can’t really determine my feelings for him yet. I mean I just met him… Do you really expect me to just fall into his arms?” I asked back.
 
Doojoon blinked at me. “That’s true. But you know… Junhyung has been crushing on you for awhile now… He was pretty excited about this. And we had come up with this plan. Just to help him out.”
 
“But you know… My feelings are kind of starting to grow. Because he’s the first that has every done this for me. And I like his perseverance. He doesn’t want to give up until I’m really in his arms.” I smiled.
 
“Well he has no intention on giving up either.” He told me. “Just know that if you do end up falling for him. It’s not a mistake. Junhyungie is a caring guy. And for sure he will protect you with his all.”
 
I nodded. “I will remember that.”
 
The door opened again. “Eunhae.”
 
I got up and walked to the door. Before I walked out. “Doojoon. I won’t do anything to hurt him. I may not know him well; but he deserves better than being rejected after all of this.” Then left the room.
 
“One more class room. And then we’ll be on our way to the fun stuff outside of school.” Hyunseung told me.
 
“Awesome.” I said.
 
“So have your feelings changed a bit since this has all started?” Hyunseung asked.
 
I nodded. “Surprisingly. Yes.” I smiled to myself. After just two places, I was beginning to realize that Junhyung wasn’t that bad of a guy. From what his friends are telling me, he just seems so rough and tough on the outside. But on the inside was one big softy. I thought to myself.
 
We had gone into the dance room. This time Hyunseung came in. 
 
“This is where I come in.” He said.
 
I smiled at him. “Oh really now?”
 
He nodded. “Yup. So this is where Junhyung gets to see you be yourself. But at the same time, this is the only class he has with you.” He explained. “Junhyung says that when you dance, it’s as if you’re in a whole different world, and nothing can stop you until you have reached the end. He claims that when you dance, you’re an angel. An angel who can use her feet.” Hyunseung chuckled at the last part.
 
I smiled. “Isn’t that sweet of him to say.” 
 
“He says he really did fall in love with you when he realized you were in this class with him the day after the talent show.” Hyunseung nodded.
 
“Wow. And I didn’t realize him until now. I guess it’s a good thing that he bumped into me then.” I said.
 
Hyunseung nodded. “Sure. Come on. Ready for the fun stuff now?” He asked.
 
“Excited.”
 
“Then come on.” He grabbed my hand and he dragged me out the school. We got into the car, and we drove for quite awhile. Not knowing what was to come next.
 
Junhyung you’re winning my heart right now. And I think it’s time you knew that. 
 
----------------------------
 
How was it? Corny right? I'm sorry. xP
 
Well enjoy and cherish this chapter...
 
I won't be updating tomorrow because:
1) Gonna be packing for the trip I'm going on
2) I'm updating my Yoseob Fanfic 
 
Tell me what you think, okay? Thanks! :D
 
-Saranghaeyo!!<3