It's About Time

The Fight For Your Heart

Eunhae's POV:

Hyunseung and I were quiet in the car.

"So where are we going?" I broke the silence.

"It's a secret." He put his index finger up to his lips and winked.

I pouted a bit and looked back out the window.

We had come to a sudden stop and I saw that we were right by a candy store. I felt my eyes widen at the scene! "Oh, candy~" I squealed.

"You like candy?" Hyunseung asked?

"Yeah... Just the sour, chewy watermelon candy." I answered.

We got out of the car and walked into the candy store. When I walked in, it was candy galore!

"Annyeonghaeseyo~" I heard someone call out.

I turned my head to the side to find a really cute blond boy. "Yang Yoseob imida." He said.

"Ah. Hello."

"Here. This is for you from my loving Junhyung-hyung." He held out a small ziploc filled with heart shaped candies.

"Oh. Kamsamnida~" I said to him.

"These heart shaped candies represents the much love and affection that Junhyung will give and show to you." Yoseob said to me.

I nodded and smiled. I opened up the ziploc and I grabbed one out. They were gummy candies. I stuffed it in my mouth and chewed on it.

Hyunseung had come back from his round around the store with a ziploc filled with a bunch of candy. "You ready to go?" He asked as he put a couple bills on the counter in front of Yoseob.

We walked out of the candy store and back into the car.

I started to eat more of the candy that was in the bag. "Yummy~ I think this is my new favorite candy." I said out loud.

Hyunseung chuckled while eating his bag of candy. 

Then we stopped again. "A bakery?" I asked.

Hyunseung nodded. "Cool, eh?"

I nodded. "Is Junhyung trying to fatten me up?" I teased.

Hyunseung chuckled and shrugged. "Maybe."

We went into the store and I was in awe staring at all the pastries. 

"Noona~ Over here!!" Someone called to me. 

I looked at the guy that was waving at me. He had such a cute but serious face. "I am Dongwoon." Then he handed me a small cupcake and a bag of cookies. 

"If you go out with Junhyung, he promises he will attempt to bake as many sweet things for you." Dongwoon said.

I started smiled. "How cute and sweet of him." I said. 

"Noona, please enjoy your last stop. I'm pretty sure that you will love it." Dongwoon said.

I nodded. "I'm pretty sure I will."

Then I went out of the bakery and went back into the car. "I can't wait to go now." I said.

"He's won your heart, huh?" Hyunseung asked.

I smirked and felt my cheeks warm up. "I guess you can say that." I whispered.

"Success." Hyunseung said.

"I'm glad I agreed to this." I said.

"It's great how we came up with this." Hyunseung said.

I laughed. "Then I should thank you guys for coming up with it." I said.

"Your welcome." He said. 

Then we arrived at a park. "Ohh. Dinner in the park. Romantic." I said.

"This is where I stay in the car. You two lovebirds have fun, okay?" He said.

I nodded. 

"The car will be back later." Hyunseung said.

"Okay." Then I got out of the car. 

When I walked out, there was arrows on the trees. I started to follow them until it stopped. I looked in front of me, and saw a picnic scene. Junhyung was standing there smiling. I returned the smile back. 

"So, did you enjoy today?" Junhyung asked as he walked towards me.

I nodded nervously. "Yes, I sure did." I said as a smile crept on my face.

Junhyung stood in front of me. He grabbed my hand and smiled.

"Ready to eat dinner?" He asked.

I looked down at my feet. Getting nervous. "Sure."

"I'm happy you agreed to come." Junhyung said.

I chuckled. "I'm happy I did too."

Junhyung pulled me to the picnic blanket and we sat down. 

"So what's on the menu?" I asked.

"Just some sandwiches and Coke." Junhyung answered.

So Junhyung and I ate as we talked about the day. After we were done, Junhyung looked at me straight in the eyes and asked: "So will you be mine?"

I smiled and nodded sheepishly.

"Good" And he came up and hugged me.

-------------------------------------

It's about time, yeah? Hahhahaha!!
Well I hope you enjoyed it!!! :D

Sarangahae!! <3