What a morning.

The Fight For Your Heart

*The Next Morning*

Eunhae's POV:

I got up, suddenly remembering that my parents were actually home. I got out of bed, sulking, and went to my bathroom across my room. 

Turning on my shower, I stip off my pajamas. I put a foot into the shower and I decided that the water was warm enough. Emerging the rest of my body into the shower. I sigh as I feel myself relax under the steaming water.

After my fifiteen minute shower, I get out and put on my bath robe. I walked to my closet and I flipped through my clothes. I wasn't so sure what to wear. But after staring at my closet for awhile, I chose to wear my pink and white dress. After choosing, I went to my vanity and started moisturizing my skin. 

Afterwards, I slid on my dress. I went to the mirror and admired myself. I applied some BB Cream and some eyeliner and mascara. I grabbed my hair curler and plugged it in. As I waited for it to heat up, I went back to my closet for my shoes. I chose my black flats with a ribbon.

I went back to my curler and began doing my hair. I wanted to make sure I look perfect for my job interview. But don't forget Junhyung. When I was finally done getting ready, the time was only 10am. I sighed. I had to wait 2 hours until Junhyung came to pick me up.

I grabbed my purse hanging on my bed post, strolled to my night stand and plucked my phone off of it. I walked out of my room. I  went down the stairs and my parents were already in the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen and sat down in front of the counter, totally ignoring my parents.

"Eunhae, you look so pretty~ What's the event?" my appa asked.

"I have a job interview," I answered.

"For what? To be a hooker?" my appa cracked a joke. "You dressed so nicely..." he pointed out.

I just looked at him. "Really, appa? To be a hooker?!" I asked in anger. "How the hell can you even think of something like that?! I raised myself better than that! Why the hell would I waste my time doing that when I can do something better?!" I was appalled by my appa's comment.

"Hey, we raised you!!" my appa snapped back.

"Yeah, for the first 10 years of my life... Then you just ing disappeared..." I say with acid running down my tongue. 

I whipped out my phone and hastily texted Junhyung.

I need you to pick me up right now, I have to get out of this house.

"Eunhae, chill out please..." my umma whispered.

I turned my head at her and glared. "Where do you think I'm going, umma? Any suggestions?" I asked, truly wanting to know what she thought.

"I know for sure that you won't be a hooker... I bet it's music related though..." she smiled tenderly at me.

I nodded. "At least you got it right."

Then my phone vibrated in my hand.

On my way.

I smirked and put my phone down.

"So what are you really going for your job interview?" my appa asked curiously.

"To register to see if I'm capable of being in the e line," I answer sarcastically.

"Yah!" 

"I'm gonna see if I can land a job at a music store and be a private teacher and a cashier..." I answer, truthfully.

"That's a nice job..." my appa said.

I nodded. "Yup."

Then all of a sudden a plate of an egg sandwich appeared in front of me.

"Oh. Kamsa, umma~" I smile.

She just nodded.

I began to eat my sandwich. "Ahh~ Daebak!!" I exclaimed.

You know, being surrounded by my parents made me feel complete.. I may dislike them for not being there for me when I needed them most, but since I missed their presence so much, I was growing to like it...

Halfway through my sandwich, the doorbell rang. I put my sandwich back on the plate and jumped out of my seat. "Okay. Gotta get going. See you guys later!!" I rush out of the kitchen and through the front door.

Junhyung's POV:

Eunhae swung that door open and pulled on my arm. "Let's go!!" she said as she pulled me towards my car.

Without hesitation, I followed her and I went into the driver's side.

"So what happened?" I asked her.

"Well I guess I'm fine now... But when I texted you, my dad had pissed me off... He thought was gonna be a hooker with the dress I'm wearing!!" she put her hands out, pointing at her dress.

I didn't have enough time to take a look at what she was wearing, but when I saw it, I felt my cheeks burn. She looked really cute. "What makes him think that?" I questioned.

"I don't know.. But honestly, if I wanted to be a hooker I would wear something more skimpy..." she chuckled. 

I coughed at the thought. "Uh. Yeah.. I mean what kind of dad thinks of their daughter like that?" I say, trying to get out of the awkward moment.

She shrugged.

"So what made you feel better?" I asked.

"My umma giving me a sweet egg sandwich. It reminded me so much of my childhood... I never really noticed how much I missed them..." she says.

"I guess you never know how much you miss things until you're with them," I say.

She nods. "Yeah. I guess.
_______________________

OH MAH FACKIN' GOSH~~~!!!!!!!!!
I FINALLY UPDATED!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope ya'll are happy~
I mean, I wrote this when I was in Latin class.
Like I re-read my fanfic and then an idea just came to me.

Well don't lose faith in me guys..
I will make updates every once in awhile..
It's not gonna be all the time.. Sorry..

Well..

SARANGHAEYO~!!!!!!!!!<333