Am I Really Falling For You?

The Fight For Your Heart

Eunhae’s POV:

Hahahaha! Junhyung just got singled out!! I thought to myself. That loser.
 
We continued to dance… I was having the time of my life.. Just like how I do everyday. When class was over, I went to the small girl’s locker room that was in the dance studio… I changed, and when I got out, I bumped into someone… Again!! 
 
“Sorry~ Sorry~” The person apologized.
 
I looked up to see who it was. It was Junhyung again.
 
“Do you like bumping into me or something?” I asked. “This is the second time this morning.” I told him.
 
He nodded. “I know. And I’m sorry. It’s all in coincidence I guess.” 
 
I shrugged. “Oh well. Just be careful next time, okay?” I nagged and walked away.
 
“Eunhae! Who is that guy?!” Hea Woo asked.
 
I shrugged. “His name is Junhyung, I believe… I don’t know him though. He bumped into me for the second time this morning.” I answered.
 
“He’s cute though!” Kyung Mi exclaimed.
 
I rolled my eyes. “Sure.” I lied. It’s just his eyes are so… Oh. I don’t know… I thought to myself.
 
“Yeah, you deny it now, but watch in the future, you’ll be all goo goo ga ga for him.” HeaWoo said.
 
I shook my head. “No. Never. That’s just… No…” I sighed.
 
“Would you date him if he asked you out?” Hea Woo asked as we exited the Dance studio…
 
I shrugged. “Probably not.”
 
The bell rang… “Crap. We need to hurry to History before the second bell rings!!” Kyung Mi exclaimed.
 
I laughed. “Always the perfectionist. Don’t worry about it!! We’ll get there on time! We always do!” I told her.
 
“B-B-But! If I get late again, my parents will kill me!!” She wailed.
 
I shrugged. “Run. Run like the wind then, Kyung Mi!!!” I joked around.
 
Hea Woo laughed at my joke. “That’s a good one, Eunhae.” 
 
I nodded. 
 
Kyung Mi just stayed where she was.. Didn’t even bother to run. “Fine! I’ll just walk with you guys. But if we’re late, and I don’t come to school tomorrow, you know why.” She said.
 
I nodded. “Ne.” I chuckled.
 
We arrived in History class, right before the bell rang. “See. I told you we’d make it here on time.” I turned to her.
 
Kyung Mi laughed. “I should’ve believed you from the beginning.”
 
I shook my head. “I don’t know why you wouldn’t.” 
 
We sat down at our designated table… I sighed. 
 
The teacher was beginning on her lesson. She was a boring teacher… I felt my eyes droop… Oh. Sleep come to me already… I thought to myself.
 
Then my eyes just closed on me… I had an awkward dream… Of Junhyung?
 
*Dream*
 
“Eunhae!! Saranghaeyo~” He called out to me. My love of my life… 
 
We were in the midst of a crowd a people. It looked to be, we were at a concert…
 
“Yeobo!!!! I can’t see you!! Grab my hand!” I called out to him.
 
Our hands found each other… But only to find that it wasn’t him… I stared at the person’s face that wasn’t his. It was Junhyung!!!
 
I quickly let go of his hand. “You are not the love of my life!!” I yelled.
 
Junhyung smirked at me. “Yes I am..” He calmly said.
 
Then all of a sudden the background went to white. It was just me and Junhyung.
 
I backed away from him. But he just walked forward…
 
“What do you want from me?” I asked him, in desperation.
 
My back hit a wall. I was now trapped by Junhyung and his arms. He blocked me from escaping.
 
“I want you.” He whispered to me.
 
“NO!” I yelled.
 
*End of Dream*
 
I quickly shot up and opened my eyes. All I saw as the whole class was staring at me.
 
“Miss Lee. Is there something you’d like to share with the class?” Mrs. Kang asked.
 
I shook my head. “No ma’am…” I said shyly.
 
The class returned their attention to Mrs. Kang, and class continued.
 
“What happened?” Hae Woo whispered to me.
 
I shrugged. “I had a nightmare of some sort.” 
 
“Who was in it?” Kyung Mi asked.
 
“No one.” I murmured.
 
“Hmph. Sure. You know you can’t lie to us. Who was in it?” Hae Woo nudged me.
 
“No one! I swear!” I whispered loudly.
 
“Mmhmm. I bet it was that Junhyung guy from dance.” Kyung Mi teased.
 
“Huh? No. It wasn’t him.” I said bluntly.
 
Then the bell rang. “Was I asleep the whole class time?” I asked.
 
Hae Woo nodded. “Um. Yeah.”
 
“Oh. It only felt like a couple of minutes…” I said. 
 
“I’m hungry! Let’s go to lunch!!” Hae Woo smiled.
 
So we walked to our lockers first to get our next set of binders and then to the cafeteria.
 
Junhyung’s POV:
 
There she was! With her two friends!! I thought to myself as I saw EunHae walk into the cafeteria with her two friends.
 
The other guys sat down at the table. I was fiddling with my Coke bottle I had.
 
“You’re not hungry, Junhyung-hyung?” Dongwoon asked.
 
I shook my head. “No. I’m fine with just Coke.”
 
I continued to stalk Eunhae across the cafeteria. As she got her food and sat down at a table.
 
“Junhyung! Who are you staring at?” Doojoon interrupted me.
 
I cleared my throat. “No one.”
 
“He’s probably stalking that Noona from Dance.” Yoseob muttered.
 
“Junhyung has a crush?” Ki Kwang moved his eyebrows up and down.
 
My cheeks began to burn. “No.”
 
“His cheeks are turning pink again. He must like her.” Hyunseung pointed out.
 
“Shut up!” I nagged.
 
“He’s in denial.” I heard Yoseob whisper.
 
“Shut up, dongsaeng!!” I shouted.
 
Yoseob shrunk in his seat… And the next thing I knew, the whole cafeteria was staring at me…
 
I gulped.
 
Eunhae’s POV:
 
“Shut up, dongsaeng!!” Someone shouted from the other side of the cafeteria.
 
When I looked up, everyone was looking at… Junhyung? 
 
“Oh my. What’s going on over there?” Kyung Mi said.
 
I shrugged. “Not sure. You should go check and see.” I said. 
 
“Haha! No!” Kyung Mi said with no emotion.
 
“Okay then, we’ll never know what’s going on over there.” I pointed out.
 
“It’s none of our business anyways.” Hae Woo said.
 
I nodded. “Exactly.”
 
I continued to eat my lunch, when a shadow was casts above me. I look up.. Ugh. It’s Junhyung again… I thought to myself.
 
“Annyeong!” He smiled.
 
I blinked several times. His smile was nice.
 
“Um. Hi.” I said. And continued eating again.
 
“Hello guys.” He said to my friends.
 
They stared and waved.
 
I rolled my eyes to myself.
 
Then he sat next to me. 
 
“Ummmm… What do you want?” I asked him. Putting down my chopsticks.
 
“My friends over there…” He pointed to the table on the other side of the cafeteria, “told me to say hi.” He answered.
 
I nodded. “Interesting. Okay. So you said hi. You can go now.” I smiled a little.
 
He raised up his hands. “I’m not done yet… I wanted to know what your favorite ice cream was.” He said.
 
I blinked at him. “Uh. Mint Chocolate?” I shook my head slightly.
 
Junhyung nodded. “Okay. I will be gone now. It was nice saying hi to you.” He winked at me before he left.
 
I scoffed and shook my head. “What a loser.” I muttered.
 
“OMG~” Kyung Mi squealed. 
 
I looked up at her. “What?”
 
“You guys would make the cutest coupe EVER!!” She said to me.
 
I nodded. “Uh huh. Keep dreaming.” I said.
 
“What a party pooper.” Hae Woo muttered.
 
“Do you not like him at all?” Kyung Mi asked.
 
I nodded. “I seriously don’t. Sorry if it bursts your bubbles, but I don’t.” I continued to lie.
 
Kyung Mi pouted. “Well I hope your mind set changes then.”
 
I shrugged. “We’ll see.”
 
Junhyung, you’re lucky you’re cute… Your cute smile is making me fall for you. My feelings for you aren’t enough. I’m not to the point where I’m dying to have you. You need to do more, in order to win my heart.
 
--------------------------------
So was it good? Sorry I didn't update yesterday...
It's a long story...
 
Sooo gimme your feedback on what you think, okay?!
I'd really appreciate it!!! :D
 
Sarangaheyo!!!<3