First Date!

The Fight For Your Heart

First off, I just wanted to say I am super, duper sorry for not updating!! It seems to me that I only update this fanfic on Sundays... And I guess I'll keep it that way?? Maybe... We'll see... So, let's get this show on the road!!!!

Fanfic START!!! :3

-----------------------------------

Junhyung's POV:

We arrived at the beach, and Eunhae was excited.

"Sea side dinner?" She asked.

I nodded. "Like it?" 

Eunhae chuckled at that. "Oh yeah. Come on. I'm hungry!" She said as she got out of the car.

She walked down the hill. I had to catch up to her...

"Yah! Eunhae-ah! Slow down will you!!" I called after her. But she just went on and ran off to the table. I watched as she hugged Doojoon-hyung and Dongwoon-ah...

"Annyeong guys!" She said joyfully.

The two just stared at her.

"Yah! Quit staring at her like that!" I called out.

They snapped out of it and they started to babble. I shook my head at their non sense. "Thank you for waiting here. You can go now." I impatiently shooed them away.

They proceeded to leave and I pulled out a chair for Eunhae. She sat down and I pushed in her chair.

"So Junhyungie-Oppa. This is very romantic." Eunhae smiled at me.

I felt my cheeks start to burn. "Thank you... I had to do a lot of planning." I said nervously.

Eunhae nodded. "The food looks delicious."

We had sushi, noodles, and some meat.

"Junhyungie. Thank you for this... You're actually my first boyfriend..." She told me.

"Really?" I asked her.

She nodded sheepishly as she ate some of the sushi... 

"Well, let's hope I'll be your last." I smiled at her.

She smiled widely as her eyes sparkled. "I'm pretty sure you will be."

I smiled at that and continued to eat. 

*1 Hour After All the Eating!!!!!*

"I'll be right back, okay?" I told her. "I need to get something in my car real quick." I told Eunhae.

I ran to my car and got out the flowers I had bought for her. When I walked back to the beach, Eunhae was close to shore.. Her feet were in the water. I watched as her hair blew from the wind. She looked so peaceful just standing there. I didn't want to disturb her train of thought. I decided to surprise her with a back hug... 

I took off my shoes and socks. Then I rolled up my jeans and grabbed her flowers and slowly walked behind her. I gently wrapped my arms around her waist and showed her the flowers. "Here you go." I whispered into her ear.

She turned her head to the right and kissed my cheek. "Thank you, Junhyungie-Oppa."

I felt my cheeks warm up from her sudden move..

Eunhae held the flowers in her hand. "These are my favorite. How did you know?" She asked me.

"I didn't know... I had just bought flowers... I had a feeling that you'd like them." I answered honestly.

"Well you have some good instincts." She chuckled.

"You ready to go to our next stop?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Let's go!!" She exclaimed.

I turned her around and pulled her back to the car. "You're gonna love it!!" I called out behind my shoulder.

Eunhae had a smile on her face as she tried to catch up.

Eunhae's POV:

I sat in Junhyung's car and fiddled with the petals on flower. "These are the best." I said.

Junhyung chuckled beside me. "I'm happy that you like them."

"So where are we going?" I asked him.

"The music festival." He answered. 

"REALLY?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah.."

"I've been dying to go!" I said.

"Then you're a lucky girl tonight, huh?" He teased.

I mehronged and looked out the window.

*20 Minutes Later!*

"Oh my gosh!! I'm getting excited!!! LET'S GOO!!!" I jumped up and down.

Junhyung smiled at me. "You're so cute, you know that?"

I smiled back and we walked to the front gate. While I walked, Junhyung caught up and slid his hand in mine. I looked at him and he gave me a eye smile.

"That was really cute." I pointed out.

"Why thank you." He said.

We walked past the gate and there was loud music from speakers everywhere. "This is so cool!!" I said. "Can we go to the music booth over there? I see a Super Junior CD I don't have yet over there!" I asked Junhyung.

He nodded. "Let's go then." He pulled my hand and we walked to the booth.

I grabbed at the CD that was on the small shelf and looked up at the Ahjumma. "How much for this CD?" I asked her.

"For a cute couple like you guys, I'll make it 15,000 won." She smiled.

I bowed. "Ah Kamsamnida." I grabbed at my purse and looked for my wallet. I was about to pay for it when Junhyung let go of my hand and grabbed money from his pocket.

"Yah!! Junhyung-Oppa!! Don't pay for it! I got it!!" I said trying to stop him.

"Anni! Let me pay for it!" He argued back.

I pouted. "Fine." 

Junhyung proceeded to pay and I left the booth with a toothy grin.

"Thank you so much, Junhyung- Oppa!!" I said.

"Your welcome, yeobo." He replied.

I was shocked that he called me yeobo... "Ummm. Uh. Nevermind."

"Eunhae-ah?" Junhyung said my name.

"Yes?" When I turned my head, Junhyung had a box with couple rings in it. I gasped. "Omo. They're beautiful!!" I squealed.

Junhyung took out one of the rings and looked at me. "May I?" He asked.

I nodded. He grabbed my right hand and slid the ring on my ring finger.

"It's lovely. Thank you so much." I hugged him. When I let go of him, I heard my name being called out from behind.

EUNHAE!!!!!" I heard.

I turned around to suddenly see the guy from my past...

Please don't get the wrong idea, Junhyung-Oppa...

---------------------------------

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter....
And I hope you suffer from the cliffhanger. XDDD

I will update again next week!!! :D

SARANGHAEYO!!!!<3