A Full Evening at the Mall

The Fight For Your Heart

*The Next Day After School*

-At the Mall- (Sorry, I wanted to skip... xP)

Eunhae's POV:

I was sitting there, on a cushioned bench right outside of the dressing room. I stared at the different me's in the mirror. I waited as Kyung Mi and Hea Woo picked out the outfits I should wear for tomorrow night. I blew my bangs out of my eyes and continued to wait.

"EUNHAE~!!! Come here!!!!" I heard Kyung Mi call out from the other side of the store. 

I sighed to myself and dragged myself off the bench. I slowly made it to where Kyung Mi was.

When she saw me, she had a smile on her face. Then it disappeared when she saw my expression.

"Don't act like that!! We're just trying to help!!!" She exclaimed.

I raised up my hands. "Okay, I'm sorry!!"

Then she held up a dress with a smile. "How about this one?!?" She asked.

I stared at it. I put my finger on my chin and analyzed it. "Eh.. It looks okay..." I scrunched up my nose. 

Kyung Mi put the dress down. "Come on. Really, do you like it?" She asked.

I looked at the dress again. "I do... It's really cute." I nodded.

Then Hea Woo jumped on my back. "Eunhae~! Look at this one!! I think you'll like it!!" She squealed.

I turned around and looked at the outfit she had in hand. 

"That's a pretty one." I said.

"Okay. Now go try them on!!!" Hea Woo and Kyung Mi started pushing me back to the dressing room. 

They pushed me into a booth and Kyung Mi threw her dress at me. I tried to put it on and I walked out. The two started squealing.

"Oh my. Eunhae you look y!!!" Hea Woo said.

I rolled my eyes. "Why me?" I whispered to myself.

"Okay! Now try on my outfit please!!!" Hea Woo put the clothes in my face.

I sighed one more and tried on Hea Woo's outfit. I actually liked this outfit. I looked at myself in the body mirror and smiled to myself. I opened the dressing room door and smiled at them.

"Is this the outfit?" Hea Woo asked.

I shook my head. "I think I'd like to go to different stores first. Put this on hold." I told her. 

Then I went back into the dressing room and changed back to my original clothes.

"Wae?!" Kyung Mi exclaimed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You didn't like my dress!!!" She wailed.

I shook my head. "Anniyo. I liked it.. But not as much as Hea Woo's outfit." I said to her.

Kyung Mi pouted. 

Hea Woo skipped with joy to the register and asked for them to hold it for us.

Kyung Mi's POV:

I pulled on Eunhae's arm and pulled her to another store.

Eunhae just stood around looking through the racks. I had found the perfect outfit for her!!! 

"Eunhae!!! I found another one for you to try on!!!" I called out.

I had skipped to where she was standing. She was staring at the white walls next to the dressing room.

"Eh? Okay." Eunhae muttered and grabbed the outfit from my hands. She walked into the booth and later came out with the outfit on. I clapped my hands. 

She was smiling again. 

"You like it, don't you?" I asked her.

Eunhae nodded and looked at herself in the mirror on the other side of the door. She played with the ruffles on the skirt. 

Then Hea Woo came. Holding a really cute baby pink dress. "Try this on, Eunhae." 

Eunhae nodded and grabbed the dress.

I stood next to Hea Woo. "Eunhae is getting irritable." I mumbled.

Hea Woo nodded. "I can tell. We'll make her choose her favorite one here.. And then we'll go to one more store." She said. "We should put together an outfit together... And hopefully she'll choose one." Hea Woo nodded.

"That's a plan." When I said that, Eunhae came back out.

"Ooooh!! You look beautiful in that dress!!!" I squealed. 

Hea Woo crossed her arms at her chest and nodded.

"Okay, so which was your favorite here?" I asked.

"I like both." She smiled.

"Okay, I'll bring them to the front. We'll be going to one final store. Then you'll just have to choose." I told her.

Eunhae nodded in compliance and went back into the dressing room.

When she came out, she let out a big yawn.

Hea Woo's POV:

Eunhae just yawned... "Tired?" I asked.

She slowly nodded... "Kind of."

I put my arm around her shoulders. "One more store, chingu."

Kyung Mi joined us, and we went into one more store.

Me and Kyung Mi had flipped that store upside down. Trying to find the perfect outfit for Eunhae for her first date tomorrow night! 

"Should we make her wear a dress?" I asked.

Kyung Mi shrugged. "Well I think that'd be nice.. But I think an outfit would be better..."

I nodded. "Okay. Let's find something."

Then we found the perfect match!!!!!! We skipped together to Eunhae and showed her the outfit.

Eunhae smiled at it. "Oh wow!! That's a nice outfit you guys chose out!!" She said with a tired eyes...

School had taken its toll on her. She was getting sleepy... 

"Well hurry up so we can get yourself an outfit chosen out, and you can sleep." Kyung Mi clapped her hands.

Eunhae smiled widely and grabbed the clothes. She had went into the dressing room booth and came out with the outfit. She looked gorgeous.

"So, if you were to choose which outfit you'd wear tomorrow night, for your dearest Junhyung, which would you choose?" I asked.

Eunhae's POV:

The outfits that were chosen were racking through my brain.

Dress 1

Dress 2

Outfit 1

Outfit 2

Outfit 3

I just couldn't choose. My heart was calling for the first outfit that Hea Woo had chosen for me... But then, I didn't want to make Kyung Mi feel sad... The current outfit I was wearing was chosen by both of them.. But I wasn't really feeling it... Then I bit my bottom lip.

"If I say which one, you guys won't get mad right?" I asked.

Kyung Mi and Hea Woo nodded.

I sighed. "I really liked Hea Woo's outfit she had chosen." I looked away, avoiding the eyes of my friends.

"Okay!" They both said.

"Now go change, so we can go purchase it. We know you want to sleep." Kyung Mi said.

I nodded. Shocked that Kyung Mi didn't freak out...

I went back into the booth and changed back to my original outfit. We had walked back to the first store and bought the outfit that I had fallen in love with. Excited that we were finally gonna go home, I ran out of that mall and ran to the parking lot. 

"Eunhae!! Slow down! We know you want to go to sleep, but you don't gotta be so excited to leave this place!!" Hea Woo called after me.

I smiled and ran to the car. Hea Woo unlocked the doors and I climbed into the car. 

Junhyung, I hope you will think I look beautiful tomorrow night... 

--------------

Sorry for such a late update... I was stuck.. And I finally came up with something...
I know this might be one of those worthless chapters..
Since this is all about choosing Eunhae's outfit for her first date...
I may update again in the next two hours....

It's 11:00pm right now btw.. xDDD

Well...

SARANGHAEYO!!<3