Surprise....

The Fight For Your Heart

 

Eunhae's POV:
 
When I got into my house, I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear. I squealed to myself as I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. When I looked up, I screamed loudly.
 
"Well that's not a nice way to welcome your parents home..." My umma chuckled.
 
"When did you get back?" My breath ragged and my heart racing.
 
"A couple hours ago. We were sad when you weren't home," my appa said.
 
"Where were you?" My umma asked.
 
"Uh..." I rubbed the back of my neck. "I was out with my boyfriend.." I answered.
 
"Mwoh?! Within a few weeks, our Eunhae gets a boyfriend?!" My umma clapped excitedly.
 
"So why were you squealing?" My appa teased.
 
I shook my head. "Don't worry about it... I don't know why I should tell my parents everything, when they're barely here for anything," I snapped.
 
My umma looked at me with wide eyes.
 
"Are you hinting us that you want us to be home more often?" My appa asked.
 
"I don't know.. I don't really care if you guys are home or not.. I can take care of myself. I don't need you guys to be here to support me," I said coldly.
 
"We were actually gonna be home for almost month this time," my appa said.
 
I nodded. "Great to know! I'll just go about my business like how I always do," I rolled my eyes. "As if you guys don't exist in this house! " I added.
 
I let out an exasperated sigh and got up from the couch. I walked out of the living room and made my way up the stairs. When I got to my room, I slammed my door closed and locked it.
 
I took out my phone from my purse and three-way called my two best friends.
 
After a few rings, they answered. "How was the date?!" Hea Woo asked.
 
"It was awesome; but that's not why I called," I said.
 
"What happened?" Kyung Mi asked, worried.
 
"My parents are home..." I said softly.
 
"WHAT?!" They both screeched at the same time.
 
"Yeah.. And they have the guts to ask where I was and crap. I shouldn't have to answer them, right?" I asked them.
 
"No. They've been out of life too much, you don't have to tell them anything you don't want to say," Hea Woo said.
 
I nodded to myself. "Well life just a bit more awkward," I sighed.
 
"Now tell us about your date!!" Kyung Mi begged.
 
"I'll tell you tomorrow. We can meet at Starbucks," I told them. "After Junhyung takes me to this music store so I can try to land a job." I added.
 
"Aww! The boyfriend is already helping you get a job!" Hea Woo teased.
 
"How sweet!!" Kyung Mi added.
 
I chuckled. "Shut up. I'll see you guys tomorrow." 
 
"Bye bye!" Kyung Mi hung up first.
 
"If you need any help, Eunhae, just call us. Or better yet, live with me while your parents there," Hea Woo said.
 
"Thanks, Hea Woo." I said.
 
"Anytime. See you tomorrow," she hung up.
 
I hung up my phone and then dialed Junhyung's number. 
 
Junhyung's POV:
 
As I laid on my bed, my cell phone started ringing. I looked at the caller I.D.: My Angel. I smiled and answered. "Yeoboseyo?"
 
"Junhyung..." Eunhae sighed.
 
"What's the matter?" I asked, worry slowly building up in me.
 
"My parents are home..." She answered quietly.
 
"Did they hurt you?" I asked, wanting to know what's going on.
 
"Anni.. It's just that. It's really awkward now. I don't want them here," she said.
 
"Do you want to stay with me, while they're there?" I asked her.
 
"No. It's okay. Let's give it a few days. If it gets too awkward for me to handle, then I will think about it," Eunhae said.
 
"Ne. So about tomorrow, I'll be picking you up at noon. Is that okay?" I changed the subject.
 
"Of course." I could hear a smile in Eunhae's voice. "Oh, Junhyung?"
 
"Yes, Eunhae?" I replied.
 
"Tonight was wonderful. I'm really glad that my heart chose you," she said.
 
"Thanks for capturing mine during that talent show," I smiled.
 
"I don't want to hang up yet...  So let's play 20 question," Eunhae chuckled.
 
"Okay. You ask a question first," I told her
 
"Who's your favorite girl idol?" she asked.
 
"You" I answered without hesitation.
 
"Mwoh? I'm not an idol!" Eunhae exclaimed.
 
"But you are in school. Plus, you're an idol in my heart," I told her.
 
"Thanks. Your turn." she giggled.
 
"Who's your favorite male idol?" I asked her.
 
"Mmm. G-Dragon!" She exclaimed.
 
"Oh, yeobo. That hurts my heart!" I said, acting sad.
 
Eunhae giggled. "Well prove to me that you can do some acting or singing, and I will change my mind." She teased.
 
"Okay, your turn to ask a question," I said.
 
"If you had one wish, what would it be?"
 
This was a question I had to think about. But I knew exactly what I would wish for. "To be with you forever and ever," I answered
 
Eunhae yawned on her end. 
 
"Yeobo, I'll let you sleep. You have a big day tomorrow!" I smiled.
 
"Ne. I'll see you tomorrow, Junhyung," she said.
 
"Goodnight and sweet dreams." I said.
 
"Night," then she hung up.
 
Eunhae, I want to be with you until I die
__________________________________
 
Herp derp.
So here is an update my lovely readers!!! :D I typed it all up when I was on the plane.. And while waiting in the stupid airport on my iPod. But I didn't get internet until today to actually transfer the note to my email. So yeah..
 
I hope you guys enjoyed it!! 
 
SARANGHAEYO!!!!!!!<3