Dance Class

The Fight For Your Heart
ENJOY!!!^^ 
So readers, this is my new fanfic!!! I wanted to post on Junhyung's Birthday, but I was impatient and started writing.
 
And I will have Chapter 29 for How Can I Forget? posted in a couple of hours.
 
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW MY TWITTER IF YOU WANT PLOT LEAKS!!! :D
----------------------------

Eunhae’s POV:

 
Argh! I hate how people just randomly bump into me… I thought to myself. It just proves that they weren’t watching where they were going…
 
I walked into my next class… Dance class. The only place where I can actually feel at ease. I sat down on the floor stretching out my legs and everything… The classroom door opened again. I watched as the familiar guy walked in… IT WAS THE GUY WHO BUMPED INTO ME!!!! I screamed into my head.
 
I went back to stretching. Not bothering to look up again when someone sat down beside me. 
 
“Hey.” A voice of a male said beside me.
 
I rolled my eyes as I continued to stretch. I sighed. “Hello.” I said.
 
“I’m sorry for bumping into you in the hallway awhile ago.” The person apologized.
 
So it is the guy that bumped into me. I thought.
 
I shrugged. “It doesn’t matter. No one was hurt. So it’s all good.” I said.
 
The guy chuckled.
 
“I’m Junhyung by the way.” He continued.
 
I smirked to myself. What a nice name. I thought to myself.
 
I nodded. “EunHae. It’s nice to meet you.” I said back to him.
 
I stood up and looked down at him. He looked up at me. He has some sparkly eyes… And his lips.. His lips look nice and soft to ki- I shook my head. WHOA! What has gotten into me? I thought to myself.
 
I lent him a hand.
 
He gladly took it, and I helped him up. His hands are soft. Then he looked at me… Our eyes met. We stared at each other for what seems like an eternity. Then the school bell rang. I got out of my daze. I shook my head and quickly let go of his head. “Ummm.” I said, feeling my cheeks burn.
 
I looked down at the floor and walked away. 
 
Junhyung’s POV:
 
Whoa… This girl was… I don’t know. But she’s sure something else… She’s not like any girl here… All girls here are snobby and rich… But her, I believe is kindhearted and beautiful! Her innocent look on her face when our eyes met was imprinted on the back of my eyes. I felt myself smile.
 
“Hyung~” I heard someone call for me.
 
I looked up to find Yoseob and Hyunseung waving frantically at me.
 
I sighed and walked over to them.
 
“We saw you with that girl over there.” Hyunseung winked at me.
 
I rolled my eyes. “Shut up.” 
 
“She’s really pretty~” Yoseob sang.
 
I nodded. “She is.” I sighed.
 
“What’s wrong?” Hyunseung asked.
 
“It’s just that I don’t think she likes me. She’s really something else. Not like any other girl that goes to this school.” I told him.
 
“Is Hyung falling in looovveee~?” Yoseob cooed.
 
I felt my cheeks warm up.
 
“Hyung, hyung! Look at him!! He’s blushing!!” Yoseob was giggling at me to Hyunseung.
 
“Calm down, Yoseobie” Hyunseung scolded Yoseob.
 
“OKAY CLASS!!! Are you ready to continue the dance from yesterday?!” The teacher came out. He was the coolest teacher of all.
 
I heard several girls squeal. We were currently learning Replay by SHINee.. And these girls were major fan girls..
 
I watched as Eunhae walked to the middle of the dance floor with her two friends. She gracefully tied up her hair into a messy bun at the top of her head. She's ready to dance. I told myself.
 
Instead of paying attention to the dance, my eyes were locked onto Eunhae… She was really good at dancing!! She looked like she was just taken to a whole other world…
 
Then all of a sudden, the music stopped. “Junhyung! Why are you just standing there? Have you seen a ghost or something?” He pointed me out.
 
I opened my mouth wide. Trying to find an answer. “Umm.. I’m sorry.. I’m just a bit out of it today.” I cleared my throat.
 
The whole class was staring at me. I turned to Eunhae’s direction. She was giggling into her palm. Then she went back to talking to her friends.
 
Eunhae, you are really driving me crazy!!! I am seriously falling for you… Now how do I make you mine?  
 
-----------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this first chapter!!
First chapters are always the most fun to write!! :D
 
Ahh! Saranghaeyo my new and old readers/subscribers!!!! <3
 
Give me your feedback on what you think, okay?! ;D
 
-KAYLA <3 :)