Random School Morning

The Fight For Your Heart

Junhyung's POV:

I couldn't believe that Eunhae was finally mine.. I had to make it up to the guys for coming up with this plan. If it weren't for them, this wouldn't be happening.
 
"Junhyung-Oppa." Eunhae said.
 
We were sitting in the car, about to drop Eunhae home. Her head was on my shoulder and her hand was in mine.
 
"D-D-D-Did you just call me Oppa?" I stuttered.
 
Eunhae giggled. "Do you not want me to?" She asked.
 
"No. It's fine. Go ahead." I said.
 
"Junhyung, I didn't think I was gonna fall in love with you in such a short period of time..." She confessed. "I didn't want to at first, because I thought you were like one of my other fanboys I have... But then when I went from one place to the other, your friends made you seem like such a softy." She said.
 
"Wow... I don't really know what to say right now..." I said.
 
"Oh, and I want to get something straight..." Eunhae announced.
 
"And what's that?" I asked.
 
"Don't be one of those guys that cheat on their girlfriends... I don't want to go though the heartbreak. Because you're the only one who has ever done anything this big for my love..." She said. "And with something this special, I can't even imagine about us separating..." She sighed.
 
I put my arm around her shoulder. "Do you really think I'd do that?" I asked.
 
Eunhae shrugged. "It can happen, Junhyung..."
 
"Well I don't think I can come to even think about dating another girl behind your back... You're the only girl that I had felt nervous around... You're the only girl who has ever opened up my heart..." I told her.
 
Eunhae squeezed my hand. "We'll just have to wait and see, right?"
 
"Eunhae, I'm gonna take you out for dinner on Saturday..." I told her.
 
"Really?" She asked.
 
"It'll be our first date." I said.
 
"Ne. So Saturday... What time?" We had arrived at her house.
 
"I'll pick you up at 5:30." I told her.
 
"Okay. I'll see you at school tomorrow, Oppa." Eunhae got out of the car.
 
"Annyeong~" And she closed the car door. I watched as she walked into her house.
 
Eunhae's POV:
 
I walked into the house... I was still in dream mode. I couldn't believe me and Junhyung were actually together. When I got into my house, Hea Woo and Kyung Mi came out of no where.
 
"Tell us all about it!!!!" They both said.
 
I chuckled and shrugged. 
 
"So are you guys together now?" Hea Woo asked.
 
I took off my jacket and put it on the peg that was by the door. "You can say that." I said.
 
The two squealed their heads off. "OMO~ I told you, you weren't gonna regret it." Kyung Mi said.
 
I scrunched up my face and walked to the living room. "It was a pretty interesting evening." I said as I sat down.
 
"So what did you end up doing?" Kyung Mi asked.
 
"I went to three classrooms. Chemistry, Math, and Dance. Then we went to the candy store and the bakery. And it ended at the park. Dinner at the park." I raised up my eyebrow.
 
They squealed again. "Dinner in the park?! That's so romantic!" Hea Woo exclaimed. "So what did you do at the places you were taken to?" She asked.
 
"In Chemistry: I met Ki Kwang, and he told me about the Chemistry between me and Junhyung. Then in Math: I met Doojoon. I had to talk about what Me plus Junhyung equaled to. And then in Dance: Hyunseung told me about how Junhyung had fallen for me during class after the talent show..." I explained.
 
"Awwww~ That is so cute. I bet that won your heart in a snap." Kyung Mi winked.
 
I shook my head and smirked. "And then at the candy store: I met Yoseob. I had gotten this candy that Junyung chose out." I pulled out the ziploc with only three pieces of the candy left. Hea Woo took it from me and got one out and halfed it with Kyung Mi. 
 
"Why did he choose it?" Kyung Mi asked in between chews.
 
"It represents the love and sweets he'd shower me with when we become closer." I answered.
 
"This guy has some good taste in candy! It takes delicious!!" Hea Woo said.
 
I chuckled.
 
"So did you bring anything back from the bakery?" Kyung Mi asked.
 
I shook my head. "No. I ate the cupcake and I shared the cookies with Junhyung over our picnic dinner." I answered.
 
"PICNIC DINNER?!?!" Kyung Mi spazzed.
 
I nodded my head. "Ne."
 
"That is so romantic!!" Hea Woo added.
 
"Was it by the Han River?? Because if it was, that's just even more romantic." Kyung Mi imagined.
 
I shook my head. "No, it was in a park."
 
Kyung Mi spazzed more. "That is just so awesome! I knew this was gonna happen." She smiled.
 
I smiled back. "So why are you here? I thought you wanted to do a phone call." I stated.
 
"Well we knew you weren't gonna call." Hea Woo said.
 
"Hm. So me and Junhyung are together.. We're gonna go on our first "official" date this Saturday." I told them.
 
"This is so cool. Eunhae is finally off the market!!!" Kyung Mi shouted.
 
"Shut up." I laughed. "I'm gonna throw all these fanboy letters away later..." I said.
 
"You're crazy." Hea Woo said.
 
"So how are you guys gonna get home?" I asked them.
 
"We were gonna ask if we can stay here for the night." Hea Woo said.
 
I nodded. "Fine. You know what to do already." I said.
 
So the two dispersed and started to prepare their stuffs upstairs in my room.
 
*The Next Day*
 
I was eager for school. I had gotten up earlier than the girl's this time. They'd always be the first ones up when we usually had sleepovers, but I was eager to see Junhyung again. I had showered and gotten my uniform on. I went downstairs and started to cook breakfast.
 
About 30 minutes later the two came downstairs. Uniform and backpack slung over their shoulder.
 
"We're dreaming right?" Kyung Mi questioned.
 
"Hm? No. I'm actually up, if that's what you're thinking." I said.
 
"She wants to see her new boyfriend already that's why." Hea Woo whispered.
 
I smiled and put three plates out with eggs, bacon, and rice.
 
"Yummy~ You're the best, Eunhae." Kyung Mi said and put her backpack down.
 
"Bacon!!" Hea Woo exclaimed.
 
The three of us ate and when we were done, we piled into my car and we were off to school. We got to school and when I walked into Dance class, my eyes searched for Junhyung.
 
When I couldn't find him, I went to the locker room and changed out of my uniform into my sweats and tank top. When I got out, I saw my boyfriend. I smiled to myself. Junhyung caught me walking towards the middle of the dance floor to stretch. He walked past me into the locker room and changed too. The next thing I new, he was sitting in front of me stretching too. 
 
"Good morning!" He said.
 
I smiled. "Good morning, Junhyung-Oppa." I replied.
 
"You ready to dance?" He asked.
 
I smiled. "Always." I responded.
 
"I think I'm gonna walk you to all your classes starting from today." Junhyung stated.
 
"But you'll be late for your classes." I said.
 
"Don't worry. I'll make it there by running." He smiled.
 
I smiled back. "Okay, whatever you say."
 
"Eunhae!" I heard someone call my name from across the studio.
 
I turned left and right and couldn't find anyone. 
 
"Behind you." I heard.
 
So I turned my upper body around and saw my two friends. They were waving at me. I rolled my eyes and turned back around to find Junhyung staring at me.
 
"I'll be right back." I told him.
 
He nodded and I got up. I walked to my friends. "What do you guys want?"
 
"You two look so cute together." Hyung Mi said.
 
I nodded and walked back to Junhyung. He was talking to Yoseob and Hyunseung. 
 
"Annyeonghaeseyo, Eunhae." They said.
 
"Good morning guys." I replied. 
 
Then the teacher came in. "Class, get yourselves ready. Gonna learn Sorry, Sorry by Super Junior today." He called out.
 
I went back to where my friends were and we talked amongst ourselves. 
 
Junhyung's POV:
 
I watched Eunhae as she danced along step by step. She was enjoying herself like every other day. I smiled to myself. She is my dancing angel. I thought to myself. I was still getting distracted, but at least I didn't get caught at it. When dance was done, I looked over at Eunhae. Her skin was glistening with sweat. I walked up to her and said: "You did awesome today."
 
She smiled and said: "When aren't I." 
 
I laughed. "That's a good one."
 
She laughed with me. "Mhmm. Well gonna change see you in a bit." She waved and went into the locker.
 
Yup. We were meant to be. No other girl would answer like that.
 
Eunhae, you're the best thing that has ever happened to my life.
 
------------------------
 
Happy New Year guys!!! \(^-^\) (/^-^)/
 
This will be my last update until next Saturday (Maybe)...
I am going back on the road tomorrow morning..
And it's a two day drive... So if I have time on Monday, then we'll see.
 
Plus, I'm going back to school on Tuesday, so I'll be busy every night...
Getting my work done that needs to be turned in on Friday...
 
So Happy 2011!!!
 
Saranghaeyo~ <3