First Kiss

The Fight For Your Heart

Eunhae's POV:

After the festival, Junhyung grabbed my hand and we went into his car. "Is there anywhere else you want me to take you?" He asked me.

I shook my head. "I think I'll just go home..." I yawned.

"Okay." Junhyung replied. 

The ride back home was silent. But then Junhyung broke the silence. "You're parents don't mind that I'm bringing you home this late?"

I looked at the dashboard and saw that it was already 10:45.

I shook my head. "My parents aren't even home," I answered.

"What do you mean?" Junhyung pressed on.

"They're always on business trips... The longest they've been home from a business was three days... Right before my 14th birthday they left. They didn't even leave me a gift.." I sighed.

"What else have they missed?" Junhyung asked.

"Everything!! They haven't been home for a single birthday since I turned ten... As soon as I turned ten, that's when they started leaving for a long periods of time," I explained. "Beforethat, they would only leave for a few days," I added

"But why are they gone so long?" Junhyung asked.

I shrugged. "I don't bother to ask... I can care less about what they do for a living," I said.

"Do they at least send you money?" He asked. 

I nodded. "Every month... But I'm starting to search for a job... I need to learn how to support myself, ya know?" I said to Junhyung.

He nodded as he focused on the road. "I think I know where you can work," Junhyung said.

"Chincha?!" I asked.

He nodded again. "There's a music store in need of a music teacher and a cashier," he answered.

"Oh. Just what I like!" She clapped.

"I'll take you there tomorrow, okay? With a beautiful and talented girl like you, you'll be a great aspect to the store," Junhyung cranked a smile on his face.

I began to feel the heat rise in my face, with his compliments. I nodded. "Okay. That'd be good," I smiled. 

Then Junhyung arrived at my house. 

Junhyung's POV:

"I'll walk you to your door," I said as I pulled up into Eunhae's driveway. 

Eunhae nodded and unbuckled her seatbelt. She opened the door and stepped out. I turned off the car and pulled out the key and placed it in my pocket. 

I approached Eunhae's side and wrapped my arm around her waist. Eunhae placed her head on my shoulder. We walked up to her front door and Eunhae turned to me.

I looked down at her and she was looking up at me. Her face was shining. I took my hand and placed it on her cheek. I it with my thumb. I moved my face closer to her.

Eunhae even moved her face closer. At that point, our foreheads were touching. I continued to her cheek. When she looked down, I took that hand and placed it under her chin. I pulled her face back up and closed the gap between us. I laid my lips on hers gently. 

Eunhae was the first to break away. She looked at the ground again. "Good night, oppa," she whispered as she looked back up at me. Her cheeks were tinted pink.

I smiled widely. "Good night, yeobo." I said.

She unlocked her door and walked in. I sighed and walked away from her front door. My lips pulled into a wide smile and I fist pumped into the air. I silently cheered to myself. I walked into my car and smacked my steering wheel in excitement.
_____________________

Here is my update for you guys. I am so sorry for being on such a long time... 
Well enjoy the wonderful update, guys!!!! :D

I don't care that Junhyung is dating Hara, I'm gonna continue writing. :P

I am not gonna let a relationship stop me from doing what I love doing. xD

Do not expect an update in awhile, okay? I'll be enjoying myself with some friends in Hawaii for the next few days. 

SARANGHAEYO!!!!<333