*THIS IS AN UPDATE* -The Past Has Arrived

The Fight For Your Heart

Oh my lovely readers! I am so sorry for the sudden hiatus I went on.. But I am now back! I have a fresh idea.. And you will figure out who the mystery man from the last chapter is.. :D Yeahh~ Please support me as I write my Yoseob and Changjo fanfic!!! :D

Text within this color, means that the line is in English.

--------------------------------------

Mystery Man's POV:

I was with my new friends, when I saw a familiar face from the corner of my eye. I turned around to get a good look, and it was my old friend from music camp! It was Eunhae!! Lee Eunhae. She was with a guy.. And she suddenly hugged him.. They were probably family... I walked towards her and the guy. When I got within earshot.. "Eunhae!!" I shouted in her direction.

Then she turned around and I approached her and the guy. When she saw me, she wasn't exactly happy; but she was surprised.

"Nichkhun? Nichkhun Horvejkul?" Eunhae asked.

I nodded. "It's been a long time, since I've last saw you." I said to her.

"Well, I did leave America a week after music camp ended..." She answered. "But what are you doing here?" She asked

"I'm debuting with the new boy group, JYPE assembled." I answered.

"Wow.. You achieved your dream.. But don't you need to know Korean?" She pointed out.

"I'm learning.. I'm not that good.. But I'm learning. I have a year and a half to learn and be fluent." I told her.

She nodded. "Wow. How long has it been since that music camp?" Eunhae asked.

"Three years?" I questioned.

"I think so.." She bit her bottom lip and turned to the guy next to her. She said something in Korean to him. I looked at the way she smiled at him and the way he returned the smile. Then I noticed on her right hand, that she had a ring on. I glanced at the guys hand, and noticed he had a ring on.. They were the exact same rings... Damn, she's taken... I thought to myself.

Then Eunhae turned back to me. "So, you excited for your debut?" She smiled at me.

I nodded. "Ecstatic.. How about you? Are you still going for that solo contract?" I asked her.

She shook her head. "No... I'm focusing on my studies first.. Maybe once I graduate, I'll focus more.. Try to get into a music college," she shrugged. "But I still play piano and sing." She added.

"That's good." I replied.

"Yup..." She sighed and glanced at the guy from the corner of her eye.

"Is he your boyfriend?" I asked her.

"As a matter of fact, he is. We just started dating, actually." She answered.

Junhyung's POV:

I had no idea what Eunhae and this guy was talking about.. They were speaking in English.. And I didn't understand a thing.. 

"Oppa, sorry.. He's a friend from the past... I'll try to schedule a day where me and him can catch up... I want to spend tonight with just you." Eunhae smiled at me.

I returned the smile.

"Annyeonghaeseyo. Nichkhun Imnida." The guy suddenly said.

Nichkhun? That's his name. Interesting.. Doesn't sound Korean. I thought to myself.

I bowed slightly. "Annyeong. It's nice to meet you."

He gave me a confused look and glanced at Eunhae. He said something to her, and she chuckled. She said something in English. Pretty sure that it was just a translation of what I just said. She continued to speak and they swaped phones. After a few seconds they exchanged smiles and he walked away.

"Ready, Oppa?" Eunhae asked and grabbed my hand.

She pulled me towards this one stage and we watched a cultural dance performance. Eunhae was clapping along and smiling. I smiled at the beautiful sight and wrapped my arms around her waist.

I was not gonna let her go.. I was not gonna let that Nichkhun guy take her away from me.

Eunhae then leaned into me and rested her head on my shoulder. "Junhyung-Oppa, thank you for the wonderful first date. And I will not leave you for Nichkhun. Because you're the only one my heart calls for." She whispered to me.

Eunhae, I will never let you go. And you better not let me go.

------------------------------

MIANHAEYO!!!!
I am so sorry for the hiatus I went on..
I am hoping that these ideas that I've been getting will last awhile...
So I won't leave you guys hanging anymore..

WELLLL!!! You know who the mystery man is!!! IT'S NICHKHUN!!!! :3
I came up with the idea long time ago, I just didn't know how to approach it...
It's hard for me when I have three on-going fanfics...
But I will try to update this fic, at least once or twice a week.. :D
Since I have such a small amount of time for my laptop.. OTL

I love you guys...
Like I said, support me please and be patient also..

SARANGHAEYO!!!<3