)):((

Why you?

 

Someone is back :D

 

----

 

 

 

PRESENT TIME (chapter 5’s continuation)

...

With Yoona who could no longer stand the conversation, She stood up from her sit,bowed to the man then leaves the room.

Hurriedly, she took her phone out then dialled Yuri’s number but unluckily for her in view of the fact that Yuri hasn’t answered any of her calls but the determined girl is not giving up, still, she keeps on trying and trying,tears were uncontrollably falling as she dials Yuri’s number then the girls came.

“Yoona...” the girls called softly... they feel bad for what’s happening to the couple...

“I...need to...see her...” Yoona said between her sobs who’s still trying to contact Yuri...as the girls tried to comfort Yoona, their manager came, Yoona immediately faced her manager and eagerly asked where Yuri is.

“oppa...where’s Yul???” she asked almost pleading but with a hint of eagerness

“Yoona-ah...calm yourself for a bit okay? Let’s just wait for the van to arrive and we’re going back to the dorm, maybe Yuri is there...” their manager said

“maybe?! What if she’s not there?!” Yoona snapped, their manager wasn’t that surprised with the sudden behaviour of Yoona since He understands what Yoona is going through.

While the girls are comforting Yoona, their ride finally arrived...

The ride didn’t took that long to be in their dorm... as the van stops, Yoona immediately get out of the van,she quickly punched the lock’s code and searched for Yuri...

“Yul???” she called but got nothing is response... the girls also searched for Yuri hoping that  Yuri is just sleeping in a room

“YURI-AH???”

“YUL???” still no response...

Yoona hastily grab one of the car keys and run towards the garage...

“YA! YOONA!!” the girls tried to stop Yoona but it’s just too late, and besides they can’t do anything to stop her.

 

YOONA’S THOUGHTS

‘UGH!!!YOU’RE SUCH AN IDIOT!!! YOU SHOULD’VE TOLD ME!’

‘but....where are you Yul...?’

There’s no other thing on my mind but Her...only her... i need to find her, I need to see her...i need her

 

NORMAL POV

Yoona aimlessly drove through the rode not knowing where to go first since her mind were fully occupied by Yuri...

While driving she saw Yuri’s gym,she quickly gets out of the car and run through the gym,

“oh..Yoona-shi, what can I do for you?” Yuri’s PT asked who’s actually surprised with Yoona’s sudden appearance...

“did Yuri drop by here?” she asked...

“she did bu-”

“where is now??”

“uh...she was here like an hour ago... I don’t know where  she is right now...im sorry...” the PT said

“ohh... thank you...”

“uhh...and I’m sorry for being rude coming here just like that, I’m just really in a hurry...” Yoona apologize

“no...it’s okay...”

“uh...Yoona-shi?...can I get an autograph?” the man shyly said...Yuri’s PT was about to get a piece of paper when Yoona took the pen signed the man’s shirt.

“she must really in a hurry,thanks to that though,hehe” the PT thought but it is more in favour for him with Yoona signing his shirt,

“uhh...Yoona-shi maybe,just maybe she’s in their house... I remembered her saying that before coming in here she -- ...” the man said making Yoona smile...

“thank you! thank you! sorry but I have to go now, bye! Thanks again” Yoona said not letting the man finish his words

Yuri’s PT doesn’t find Yoona’s sudden behaviour rude nor disrespectful yet he finds this NORMAL, that Yoona isn’t one of those people who is just for the show and of course he finds it CUTE, keke

With that he looked up for more to Yoona not only with Yoona also with Yuri and of course the rest of the SNSD. He finds this group or let’s say this family, REAL :)

Yoona once again run on the direction of where the car is... once she’s in, she quickly turns the engine on and drove through Yuri’s house...

When she arrived she quickly run off from the car but slows down once she’s in front of the Kwon’s House… She was indeed nervous to knock, she doesn’t want another disappointment.

Before she knocks,She took a deep breath and slowly breath out…

It is Yuri’s mom who opens the door… Mrs. Kwon were surprised with the sudden appearance of Yoona but she assures one thing… she’s there for her daughter Yuri…

“Good Afternoon Auntie…” Yoona greeted and bowed

“Yoona, what a sudden surprise…come in” Yuri’s mom said let Yoona come inside, while Mrs. Kwon is preparing something to eat and drink for Yoona, Yoona is there, sitted in the couch waiting and hoping that Yuri is there, her eyes were glued upstairs to where is Yuri’s room, she actually wanted to just go and checked on Yuri but Mrs.Kwon has told her to wait in the couch.

“Here you go…” Mrs.Kwon said as she put down the food and drink on the table…

“Thanks Auntie…”

“uhh…Auntie….” Yoona started

“Looking for my daughter?” Yuri’s mom asked merely making Yoona nod

“She’s not here…” she said making Yoona’s heart sank

“Yoona…” Yuri’s mom called softly then held Yoona’s hands making Yoona look up

“You love my daughter right?” Yuri’s mom asked surprising Yoona…

but still…she take all her fear and insecurities out and let her love for Yuri stands.

“a lot…I love Yul so much Auntie…I love her so much” Yoona said who’s already tearing up…

“I know…” Mrs. Kwon said and gave Yoona a tight hug…

“I just would like to hear from you…and I’m very glad to hear it…” She said caressing Yoona’s back who’s now crying hard…after few minutes of comforting Yoona… with her grasping everything out…

“w-wait..y-you knew??” Yoona asked a bit surprised making Mrs.Kwon chuckles

“it took you too long to comprehend…” she said

“You should’ve seen Yuri’s face when she was about to confess her relationship with you then I cut her saying that I already know what’s going on between you two, that’s the exact facial expression of her…well she’s more surprised though”

“how come she didn’t tell me…” Yoona said

“I think it’s a surprise……or no longer a surprise?” Mrs.Kwon said then laughs a bit getting Yoona along with her…

“Auntie…I need to talk to her, where can I find her?” Yoona asked hoping Yuri’s mom would tell where Yuri is.

“I asked her where will she go…but then I got “somewhere” in response…Yoona, Yuri needs time…time to be alone for a moment…time to forget the pain and time to heal so that she can be whole again…so that she can gave herself to you again completely without any pain in her heart…” Yuri’s mom said…Yoona agreed, she knows that Yuri’s mom is right…

“Auntie…Im sorry…I’m very sorry that I’m causing Yuri’s pain…I didn’t mean to…I’m sorry” Yoona sincerely apologized hanging her head low in front of Yuri’s mom

“Yoona-ah…There’s nothing to be sorry…Both of you are victims of obstacle of relationship and life… what I wanted for the both of you is to learn how to win over this obstacles, how the both of you will stand for your love and stay strong for each other…”

Few minutes after talking with Yuri’s mom, Yoona already asked for a leave…

“Auntie, thank you so much for giving me your time, I really appreciate it. Thank you so much”

“it’s nothing...thank you too for dropping by, be home safe okay? Bye! ”

“take care of yourself Auntie!Bye!”

 

After having conversation with Yuri’s mom, Yoona decided to stop by to their house…

 

 

“Yoona-ah, sweety, is there a problem?” Yoona’s father asked with the sudden visit of her daughter…

“dad, I have something to ask...” Yoona started and they both sited on the couch

“is it about Yuri? My EX-daughter in law?” Her dad said with a hint of teasing

“ye-yes...” Yoona didn’t bother to ask “You knew?!” since she knows Yuri’s behind it again...

“what do you want to know?” her father asked

“everything...”                                           

“well...I remembered my last short conversation with her...”

“...She suddenly appeared out of nowhere. The moment I saw her,I knew something is wrong... I can see sadness and pain in her eyes.”

 

Short flashback

“What happen? “ I asked her

“I’ve hurt her…” She said trying not to let her tears fall

“I wanted to be mad the moment I heard those words from her but knowing Yuri, I know she has reasons.”

“you intended to?” I asked again

“no uncle...I’m really sorry...i love your daughter so much but I have no choice...” Yuri said

“You always had the choice Yuri-ah...”

“yes uncle...maybe...and I’ve chosen to hurt her....but trust me uncle, It’s  for her own good...I’m really sorry uncle... ”

 “no need to be sorry, I know what ever happens you love my daughter” I said and she started crying...

End of flashback

 

Yoona is already crying with her father’s revelation thinking how much did Yuri sacrificed just for her...

“your surprise birthday party... do you know who’s behind it?” her father continues...

“isn’t Geun Suk oppa?” Yoona said while wiping her tears...

“aish...you can be so idiot sometimes...”

“dad!!” yoona whined making her dad gurgle

“you’re blinded by your anger aren’t you? come to think of it... are you guys really that close for him to know all the people that are very close to you? and you’re with him almost everyday so how will he do that kind of surprise eh? ”

“dad...do you know how much im hoping that it is all Yuri’s plan?how much I wanted her to show up. It’s   just I can’t take the pain anymore at that time that I’ve come to think that it is all oppa’s plan...for that moment, I tried to forget the all the pain even just for a while just to be fair with you guys... but I failed...”

“Yoona... it is all Yuri’s plan... I even remembered her writing all the names of the people that are very close and important to you and she even asked me for the address of some people that she doesn’t know then she invited them personally… She even got lost and invited wrong people…” Yoona’s father said then chuckles remembring what happen to Yuri.

“...If you’re wondering about before with Yuri not being around always or about her coming home late...it is because of me, I ask her to that...” He said earning a confused look from Yoona

“...i don’t know that Yuri is that brave to confess to me her love for you...after hearing her confession I immediately object to whatever is going on between you two, but Yuri is just stubborn... she keeps on telling me how much she care and loves you...that she’ll do anything for you...

Looking into her eyes and feeling what she feels... I can see and feel that she really loves you, she is so determined to do everything just to get my blessing for the both of you...”

“what did you asked her to do?” Yoona asked

“of course I asked her to take care of you and it may sounds silly but I asked her an update from you...I need to know what’s going on with you...”

“Dad! Why do you have to ask her to do that…Don’t you know how tiring could that be, After filming or early in the morning she have to go to you just to hear an update for me? You could have just asked her to do it over a phone call…” Yoona said in frustration…

“Are you mad that I made her do that or you’re just jealous that she has to see me? ” Yoona’s dad said teasing!

“ugh! Dad! Seriously?! You’re giving me Goosebumps!”

“okay,okay, but in a serious matter, I really wanted to test her, I have to do it Yoona,you can’t blame me, I’m your father, of course I want the best for you…whenever she come to me she never gave a tired look yet a sincere and determined one… and for that moment that she’ll do anything just to have my ‘yes’…I knew you already had the best…and of course she had the best too…” He said...

“Dad, I love her so much... why do we have to suffer like this...” Yoona said crying while her dad hugs her tight

“Yoona...sooner or later this blockage between you two will come into the end...” Yoona’s dad said caressing her daughter’s hair...

Few minutes later...

“Dad, I have to go now, they must be worried by now... thanks for the comfort dad” Yoona said as she hugged her father...

“I’m not called to be your father for nothing...You know you can always come here whenever you need help or comfort...” he said

“I know dad, thank you! Take care of yourself and unnie!”

“alright, drive safe okay? Bye, I love you...” He said and kissed Yoona’s head

“I love you too dad, bye”

“bye”

 

Yoona’s last destination... She finally decided to drove back to their dorm, other members were worried like mad since Yoona isn’t responding any of their messages nor calls...

Moments later, she finally arrived, she came back disappointed and still with a broken heart but already serene, thanks to her father and Yuri’s mom.

 Once Yoona entered their dorm...

 

YOONA’S POV

‘I’m so dead’

“YAH! IM YOONA!” they shouted... im so in trouble right now but I deserve it anyways...

“Don’t ever do that again...We’re so worried about you...” Jessica unnie said CALMLY, ‘am I dreaming or what? Maybe they just pity me that’s why...’

“aish! You Yoonyul couple, both of you like to play hide and seek aren’t you?” Hyo unnie said earning a light slap from her girlfriend...

“we also looked for Yuri...We called her tons of times already but didn’t get anything in back, we already called her mom, luckily she said that there’s nothing to worry about...” Taeyeon Unnie explained

“I know...” I said softly

“You knew?!” tiffany unnie exclaimed

“She just said it...” Hyo unnie mumbled earning a glare from taeny and Seo

“s-sorry...i’ll just shut up” Hyo unnie said

“better...” they all said in unison then someone suddenly called...

Seeing the caller’s name, I immediately excused myself around them.

“Hello Yoona?”   It’s Yuri’s mom

“ Auntie? Is Yuri there already?” I immediately asked

“uhh...Yoona, forget what I’ve said about Yuri needing a time for herself...”  she said confusing me a bit

“w-why Auntie?”

“no why’s... if you really know and love her, you’ll know where she is right now..”

“a-alright Auntie...thank you”

“Yoona, I want to see my daughter smile again...”

“I do too, Auntie...and I hope I’ll make her smile again...we’ll together smile again...”

“YOONYUL FIGHTING!!!” she suddenly said making me giggle a bit

“Fighting!”

After the call ended, I noticed that the rest of my members were staring at me...

“uhh...Unnies...maknae...” I started as I slowly walk towards the car keys

“Im Yoona...” Taeyeon unnie approaches as she walks to my direction

“I’M SORRY BUT I HAVE TO GO....” I said as I hastily grab the car key then run... good thing I’m faster than Unnie...

“YAH! IM YOONA!” they all shouted...

 

 

 

---

 

uhh...I'M REALLY SORRY for the VERY LATE update...

it's just school activities,projects and report are taking almost all of my time

"BUSY" i didn't jst realized the real meaning of it...I can feel it so damn much!

anyways, i hope you did enjoy this chapter, sorry again

 

Im a bit excited updating since the drama in this fic is nearly ending...

I would like this story to be as lively and happy like before...

i hope you'll be with me till this story ends since it's about to end, hehe

 

thanks guys!  

till the next update :D

Icrumble shall return ;)