should i let you go?

Why you?

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV

 

Sica keeps on calling and messaging me, I can’t count how many times… im not answering her calls or messages not because Im busy… it’s because I chose not to.

 

To: BabySoo

Babysoo, there’s something I need to tell you,

I was about to tell you this last night but I fell asleep

Daniel and I are having lunch later,

Don’t get mad okay? Its just a friendly lunch, nothing more.

Baby, please call or messaged back

I love you so much

Fr: Sicababy

 

How am I going to respond to that?

baby don’t worry,it’s fine with me, enjoy yourself?!’

 

Flashback…

 

I woke up early since I wanted to make my princess a breakfast then the idea of taking a picture of her while sleeping popped out of my mind, since her phone was just in the bed I took it, as I opened it was on the message section

 

To: Jessica

Hey beautiful,

our lunch tomorrow okay? Don’t forget about it.

since you already agreed, there’s no backing up :P

if you had a schedule tom, I’ll just pick you up after you finished :)

I can’t wait to see you tomorrow,

Goodnight again!

Bye

Fr: Daniel

 

I reread it few times since I couldn’t believe what I saw, I didn’t see this one coming and it sure hit me well. I was not into myself, I was furiously mad, I don’t want to stay any longer in the dorm since I don’t know how long I can control my temper.

I forget the thought of making her a breakfast instead i took a quick bath then leave the dorm. I was way too early for my schedule so I’ve waited for hours but I don’t care how long I’ll wait, I just don’t want to be there at that dorm…

I don’t want to be with her…I don’t want to see her…to hear her voice…i might sound over reacting but that's what I want, it’s not that I hate her, its just as much as possible I don’t want any contact with her when im still at this condition,but I send her a message this morning though since I don’t want her to worry…

 I don’t want to hurt her with my harsh words that might come out of my mouth, im like another person when im mad, Im just not good in controlling my emotions especially when it comes to her.

 

end of flashback...

 

After my schedule, I made a disguise and take for a long walk since I wanted to cool off… as I walk,I passed by to a restaurant, there are some people outside taking a picture of I don’t know, then I froze on what heard:

“omo, look! Daniel and Jessica!!!”

“jinja?! Are they going out? Are they together?”

“kyaa~~they look so good together!”

I was really annoyed, mad and …jealous,well what am I supposed to feel? HAPPY?! And this fans who’s squealing like there’s no tomorrow made me more annoyed BUT they were right after all…

They really look good together…

What hits me more? The fact that it was our favourite restaurant and the fact that we couldn’t go alone for a date, we always have to ask someone to join us since we don’t want to get caught…and…there she is, with her dream guy… they don’t even need any chaperone to cover them up unlike us.

They can be sweet as long as they want without people around them judging, while us? Every actions are limited…

My body was shaking while looking at them, I didn’t notice that tears were already falling… I couldn’t take the scene anymore so I left with thoughts flying in my mind.

She really looks happy with him,she could be more happier with him

With me, we have to hide our relationship but with him she can show it to the world

Am I even deserving ?

Thinking about this made me cry for more, if I couldn’t release my anger through words or actions, my tears will release it all…

....

It was already dark, but I feel like staying out for a while more than be in the dorm…I don’t wanna hear her saying how fun is her date with that Daniel.

*beep*

To: BabySoo

Babe, why aren’t you back yet?

Where are you?

Please message me back

I miss you already :(

I love you

Fr: SicaBaby

 

*beep*

 

To: BabySoo

Babe, please, im starting to worry

Fr: SicaBaby

 

*SicaBaby Calling*

 

To: BabySoo

babe, please! Where are you?

I’ll go there, please soo

Im so worried right now

Fr: SicaBaby

 

 

*SicaBaby Calling*

 

Honestly, I really wanted to answer her messages and calls but I just really don’t know how to respond…my phone was already dead since she’s been calling me lots of times already.

After an hour, I decided to go back though I don’t know what will happen…

 

NORMAL POV

 

Jessica was crying so hard since she was really worried to her girlfriend… she’s been calling and messaging sooyoung with who knows how many times but she didn’t get anything in return. Her last call made her more worried

the subscriber cannot be reach, please try your call again later

Jessica knows why her girlfriend was acting like this, and thinking about what she did makes her cry for more.

Guilt was eating her … she was inside their room waiting for sooyoung without noticing her other member was already back…

 

---

 

Yuri head directly to their room since she was really tired from filming… after changing into a comfortable clothes she plopped herself in their bed with arms widely open

 

Few minutes later…

 

Yoona was back… just like yuri she head to their room, as she opened the door she smiled into the sight with yuri laying in their bed comfortably with yoongsan on the top of her. Yoona smirked as dirty thoughts were running in her mind.

 

Yoona sit on the edge of the bed near to yuri.

“I miss you…” she said and kissed yuri

She took yoongsan away on yuri’s but yuri hugged yoongsan… Yoona frowned a bit feeling a bit jealous with a STUFF TOY (lol)

She forcely took yoongsan away which made yuri wake up from her sleep

“YA! why are you taking my yoongsan away?” Yuri said hugging yoongsan tightly who’s  acting like a child

“I should be the one on your top, NOT that stuff toy!” yoona said pouting making yuri laugh

“but you are this stuff toy remember?” yuri said kissing yoona’s lips

“since the real yoona is here, we can already get rid of the substitute one” yoona said taking yoongsan away then slowly climb on yuri’s top… yuri was so with yoona’s action, she pulled yoona in closing their gap,yoona nibbled yuri’s lower lip a asking for entrance, as yuri opened yoona quickly shove her tongue in fighting with yuri’s…

“! I haven’t cleaned up yet, im so sticky” yoona hissed, she was about to stand up but yuri pulled her back

“don’t ruin the moment yoong, don’t bother cleaning up since we’re gonna do something dirty and you’ll be all sticky later” yuri said seductively making yoona grinned

Yoona dove into yuri’s neck it…

“uhh..yoong” yuri moaned, she tried to ed lover’s top while yoona were eating her neck and massaging her

Yuri successfully removed yoona’s top then yoona impatiently remove’s yuri’s too, she unclasped yuri’s bra then hungrily her lover’s while massaging the other one. Yuri feeling so impatient, she flipped yoona making her on the top but yoona quickly spun her making her once again in the bottom.

“this time, I’ll be on the top” yoona whispered seductively into yuri’s lips

 

---

 

On the other room, sica again fell asleep from crying like for hours…

Sooyoung was outside their door thinking if she would open it or not but still she decided to go in.

She saw sica hugging a pillow with her phone in her hand, trail of tears were noticed in sica’s face. Sooyoung wanted to hug her girlfriend so bad but pictures of Daniel and jessica enjoying themselves were bugging her, making her more furious.

“what should I do Sica…I can’t take seeing you like that but you have no idea how much im hurt inside, do you know how much pain im bearing while seeing you with that guy? With the guy who’s more deserving than I am…

Should I let you go?....”

 

TBC