Truth Behind My Lies, Tears Behind My Smiles - II

Why you?

 

 

Sorry but I’ll be more on flashbacks right now..you better reread the flashback chapters so it won't confuse you :) 2 tabs will do :)))

 

 

 

Flashback (after the talk with Mr.Lee Soo Man)

Yuri went out of the president’s room lifelessly... well yea, she really is a lifeless one...She’s been asked to end her relationship with the person who serves as her life, or let’s says she’s been ordered to.

YURI’S POV

‘what am I going to do? why is it so hard  to decide when the I have only two choices, it’s either to stay with her or break up with her......i know im being asked to break up with her but at the end of the day it is me who’s going to decide, not others,not HIM...it’s just me...’

‘If I’ll think of myself...i’ll definitely ignore the president’s order...but thinking about Yoong, thinking how much she worked hard just to be on her place right now...i can’t just take that away from her...i love her so much to take her dream away from her just like that...

I know I’m gonna break her heart with this...but it’s the right thing to do right? Soon she’s going to find someone who’s more deserving..someone that she doesn’t have to hide their relationship...

I love her so much that im willing to give up my own happiness just to save hers...

I was spacing out with my thoughts that I didn’t notice that Ailee were already infront of me handing me a napkin...

“here...” she said, I took the napkin from her and cry my eyes out...

“don’t you think they’re being too much? they can’t control everything...” Ailee said... ‘how did she know?’

“how did you kn--” I was about to ask her but she cut me saying...

“I just know...so what are you going to do?” she asked me...

“the right thing...” I answered trying to stop myself from crying...

“how sure you are that it is the right thing?” She asked me once again... ‘im doing the right thing...am I ?

“what’s good for her is the right thing...” I said...

“you need a help?” she asked... I know we’re not that close but I have this feeling towards her that I can trust her... since she already know, I guess she can really help me with this...

Flashback… (chapter 31)

YURI’S POV

This is it...the end...

Ailee and I were outside the dorm waiting for Yoona... 

“she’s here already...” I said softly

“are you sure about this?” Ailee asked me and I gave her a weak nod...

 “when will you visit me again?i missed you” Ailee said then hugged me and I hugged her back, my tears fell as I hugged her...this is the end...

“I’ll see you soon, bye! I love you!” she said then tried to give me a fake kiss on the lips...

 

“that was almost on the lips...” She said...i stayed silent trying not break down...

“Im sorry...” Ailee suddenly said

“no, you don’t have to, I should be the one who’s apologizing bringing you along with my crappy life... im sorry...” I said

“it’s alright Yuri-shi”

“thanks Ailee... I’ll take you out of this mess soon, I promise...” I said

-

Yoong passed by without even looking at me...what do I expect? She just saw me with another girl...normally I would explain that it’s just nothing...that it’s only a friend...but in this case, I have to make her believe that im with another girl...

 “yoong…”I called her softly...

 “im sorry…” I said and hugged her from behind...i don’t want to let go of the hug thinking that this could be the last...

 “…w—why?” she asked between her cries… at that moment, I wish I couldn’t see nor hear or even feel anything... I don’t want to see her cry, hear her sobs mostly to feel her pain...

 This is killing me...seeing her cry with me the reason behind it is like a thousand stabs into my heart...

“yoong…im sorry…” I said tightening the hug... ‘I love you...’

“…is she the reason?” she asked trying to remove my hands from her

“…is she the reason of your absence lately?” she asked once again…

“let go…” She said but i just tighten my hug more

“please…let go…” still I didn’t budge

“please…forgive me…” I said trying not break down

“…why…yul?...what did I do wrong? how could you do this?”  she asked,this time I let go of the hug and faced her...

“you didn’t do anything wrong… this is all me… I thought I could……..”

“could what??”

“…love…you…the way I used to…”

“and cheat on me?!” she said with anger on her voice... ‘it’s always been you Yoong, no one else...’

“…..i didn’t mean to hurt you….”

“you already did…let me make this easier for you…’let’s break up! ’

Thank you for everything and I’m sorry that couldn’t be enough for you…

I’m letting you go…KWON YURI…”

 

let’s break up!

I prefer hearing it from the president than hers...those words coming from her...the pain is like thousand times more...even more...

That line lingers on my mind...

That line is the least words that I don’t want to hear for her...to be exact I never wanted to hear it from her... but with this situation, those words are needed...

With this, I know it will look like that I gave up on her... that I didn’t fight for her...

I made choice...and that choice is to break her heart...yes break her heart for her own good... sound stupid right? But I am not enough to take her dreams away... even before we met, she already dreamed on what she is now...she’s there already, she’s living her life the way she dreamed it would be...She’s living a dream from her own sweat,tears and even blood...

Now...Can you take away something from someone you love who worked hard her entire life just to be in her place right now?How selfish would I be?

I broke her heart because I love her so much...

 

End of flashback

 

 

i'll try to finish the third update...