HAPPY? BIRTHDAY !

Why you?

 

 

 

 

May 29,2012

11:10 pm

Few more minutes and it’s already Yoona’s Birthday... she were staring on the ceiling thinking how she will celebrate her birthday... Is there even a reason to celebrate?

She’s not asking for a big or fancy celebration... all she’s asking is something simple...something complete...any celebration may do...as long as there’s someone named Yuri in there... Yuri is enough

Minutes after ,Yoona fell asleep still thinking about her birthday without Yuri.

--

She kissed me on the forehead...

Happy Birthday Yoong...just like before, I wanted to be the first one who will greet you on your birthday...

Do you know how much I wanted to hug you? how much I wanted to kiss you... how much I wanted to say everything is just for a show... I wanted to tell you how much I love you...

Im sorry...

I love you so much Yoong...

Then she kissed me on the nose...then on the li—

--

Yoona bolted up from her bed with her hands over her face...

‘’just a dream...” she said softly, she smiled bitterly remembring something...

 

Flashback...

Clock strikes at 12...it’s already my birthday... I went out of the room to drink some water... I stopped at a moment when I heard Yul’s phone alarmed... I laughed a bit on how dedicated she is to be the first one to greet me on my birthday... when she started to move I went out of the room trying to make her look for me...keke

As I went to the kitchen and drink some water...

“Unnie! Happy Birth--”in my surprise... Maknae greeted me........almost...

“DON’T SEO JOO HYUN!!!” Yul said from behind

“—day..” Seo finished her greetings...innocently,keke

“thanks Seo”I said and hugged her...Yul’s face were...ummm...i can’t even explain how does she look at the time...i don’t know if I should laugh at my  girlfriend or pity her...

“sorry unnie” Seo told Yuri then sticks her tongue out making Yul groan,keke, she’s so cute

I approached Yul and drag her into our room...

“aren’t you going to greet me?” I asked her then she shook her head making me pout

“not when I’m not the first” she said like a stubborn teen ager

“aiish! It doesn’t matter if you’re not the first one to greet me since your greetings will be the most especial one” I said pinching her nose and she just pout...such a hard headed girlfriend XD

I was about to hug her but she walk towards the table...i pouted at that moment thinking that she doesn’t want to hug me then I saw her took the clock and change the time into 11:59 pm...she were just staring on the clock then a minute after the clock ticks to 12:00 making her smile to the fullest, I don’t know what to say at the moment, I was totally speechless...

“Happy Birthday!” she said happily hugging me tightly...

“I love you...” she said then pecked my lips

“...........”

“hey...you okay?” she asked waving her hands in front of my face bringing me back to myself..

“ye-yes...” I said...

“no thank you? no hug? Kiss? No I love you too?” she said pouting making me smile...aish this girl

“thank you...” I said and hugged her...

“and I love you too...sooooooo much” I said then gave her a deep and pretty long kiss

We were on the bed with me snuggling close to her...

“you won’t really let others to be the first one to greet me aren’t you?” I asked

“no” she answered shortly

“why?” I asked

“why?” she asked back

“yea...why? you don’t have to be the first one you know...as long you’re with me, there’s nothing I could ask for...” I said

“hmm...because you celebrating your birthday,you’re celebrating a new or another year in your life and with that I wanted to be the first person to greet you,hug you, kiss you and the first person to tell you I love you...” she said, I know we’ve been together for a long time but she never fails to make me blush whenever she’s being cheesy...

“I love you...” was all I can say...

“and by the way... I wanted to be the last...i love you” she said the kissed me passionately...

 

I love it how can she turn the simple ones into the best ones...

“i couldn’t wish for more...Yul is enough”

 

End of flashback

 

My tears once again started to fall remembring that moment... I wiped my tears out and just tried to forget about it then I went back from my sleep...

--

 

As Yoona woke up...She was greeted by her members with hugs and kisses when went out of her room.......apart from one...

Couple of hours after...

TO: SNSD (except Yoona)

We’re gonna have a surprise Birthday celebration for Yoona later at 7pm in their own house, everything is already settled so all of you must be off on your schedule before 6...Im going to pick you all in the dorm including Yoona...Don’t spill this to her okay?

FR: MANAGER OPPA

 

As the members received the message they all looked at Yuri who’s staring at her phone... Yuri then stood up...

“I have to go now...I still have a shoot to finish......and I will not able to stay on the dorm for the night...bye” Yuri said then leave. Yoona were looking at Yuri wishing that Yuri will greet her... but Yuri didn’t... she then started to cry again but thanks to her members who never leaves her side...

Jessica run after Yuri...good thing she was able to catch up.

“YA! KWON!” Jessica yelled making Yuri stopped from walking... Good thing Jessica’s yell didn’t catch other’s attention...

“why?” Yuri asked

“you’re not coming,are you?” Jessica asked

“what for? I don’t want to ruin her birthday...” Yuri said

“Ruin? How can you ruin her birthday if you’re the only one who can make this day for her a special one...? be there please” Jessica said...

“Sica...i still have to finish something....and please....just accept it...it’s over...Yoona and I are over...” Yuri said leaving Jessica speechless...

 

--

 

5:30 / SNSD’s dorm

 

“are you guys ready?” their manager ask the girls...

“yes oppa”

“wait oppa...is Yuri really having a shoot? Can’t that be cancelled?” Sica asked

“yes she is...im sorry but that shoot is a must so she can’t just ignore that one...let’s go now” their manager said...

 

After the long drive, they’ve reached Yoona’s Home...Yoona were blind folded from the start since the plan was to surprise her...

 

 

“in count of three...remove your blind fold”

“1....2....3!!!!”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!” everyone shouted !

Yoona was greeted with her family and close friends...she couldn’t believe it, people that she doesn’t expect to see were actually there for her birthday...

Everyone started singing then Geun Suk came out of nowhere holding a cake with I lighted candle...

“make a wish...” he said, Yoona closed her eyes for few seconds then blew the candle...

“Happy Birthday Yoona, Im so proud of you...i love you so much...” Yoona’s dad greeted her with a warm hug and kiss on the forehead...

“thank you appa, I love you too...” Yoona said who’s already tearing up

“Ünnie! Happy birthday! I love you...” Yoona’s older sister greeted her and gave her a kiss on the cheek then hugged her tightly

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!” her members shouted hugging Yoona in the center...

 

Yoona was so overwhelmed with all the people around her but still a big part of her were still missing but she don’t want to let her love ones down so she put up her smile trying to forget things about yuri...

Surprising Yoona was a success, but making it complete ? it wasn’t...

 

“what’s wrong?”Mr. Im asked Yoona

“nothing appa” Yoona answered

“are you happy?” Her dad asked

“o-of course I am” Yoona said with her eyes tearing up then her father pulled her for a hug

“whatever it is, I still want you to be happy...All I wanted is for you to be happy...” Yoona’s dad said tapping her daughter’s back.

“yoona...everything happens for a reason...” her dad said

 

--

 

“Did Geun Suk oppa did all this?” Seohyun asked her members

“I don’t know...umm he might....but how did he know everyone who‘s very special for Yoona?” Sooyoung said making other’s curious...

“aish, just ask him!” Hyoyeon said then they called Geun Suk

“oppa, you did all this?” they asked

“did what?” He asked back clueless

“this surprise?” they said

“uh...no... I was just invited by your manager...” he said

“then manager oppa did all this?” maknae questioned...then Jessica suddenly speak

“I don’t think so....”

 

 

 

 

 

---

Uhh...finally an update...i just finished this one at this moment...like just this moment...

im sorry for not being active... it’s just that professors are soooo demanding now a days... I have plenty of projects to finish...actually I shouldn’t be updating right now since im not yet done with my works but since I love my readers here I go...LOL! I decided to update right now since my weekends will be just for my projects so I tried to made time for this XD

I hope that next week will be a good one so I can update but that will be beyond impossible, my prof were like so effing itchy with this projects...but im still hoping, haha

I'm excited fir the next chapter , want a hint? umm...naah, just wait for it ;)

Enjoy? This one XD

Bye! <3