Confession - taeny

Why you?

 

Yuri and Tiffany are getting ready for the set of music core…while they’re in the car tiffany couldn’t let go of her phone, she seems to be so interested to the one she having conversation with…who could it be?

 

YURI’s POV

 

“hey tippani…is that Daniel your texting?” I asked her

“…………” no response,great! ‘I’ll bet to myself, if that is Taeyeon’s she’s texting she definitely have feelings for Tae, if not she just see Tae as a sister…what the am I saying? keke’

“HWANG MI-YOUNG!!!” I called her and yes! I got her attention, thanks to her real name,HOHO~

“yah!kwon! what’s with the name?!” she spat back

“eh? What’s with the name? that’s your name!” I told her

“aiish this kkab!” she said

“who are you te…….” I was about to ask her…

“yuri,Jess told me if we could stop by to the starbucks and buy them some drinks” she said ‘………………it’s sica she’s texting?!..........eh?!.

“YURI-AH! ” she called me

“YAH! No need to shout!” I said

“I wouldn’t if you’re not lost in whatever you’re thinking” she explained

“So after the MC we’ll stop by first to starbucks and buy them drinks then we’re good to go to the Radio station ” she said ‘is it really sica? But…aargh! Stupid bet of mine!

“arasso…so, it’s Sica that you’ve been texting like you haven’t texted each other for years???”  I asked her ‘I need a confirmation’

“aniyo, she just texted me to buy them some drinks” she explained ‘oh yea!still got a chance! ’

“ohh, must be Daniel then” I ‘please just say it’s not him and it’s Taeyeon!!!

“YAH!why the hell would I text him, as if I have his number” she said ‘of course you can’t text him if you don’t have his number -.-

 

TIFFANY’s POV

 

Aiish, this kkab! I know she’s up to something…but what could it be?

We’re done already with music core and we’ve bought already drinks for the other members, we’re now heading to the Radio station as the other membesr are already there waiting for us…or lets say waiting for their drinks,keke

 

*at the radio station*

 

As we enter the room staff warmly greeted us as well as the girls.

“here’s your drinks guys”

“thanks unnie” “thanks Tiff/Yuri” they thanked us, but someone is missing, someone that I’ve been wanting to see so bad even though we’ve been apart only in few hours.

“uhh? Guys,where’s Tae-tae?” I asked them

“miss me?” said by someone with husky voice that makes my body shivers, as I turned I saw my tae-tae smiling sweetly. ‘my tae-tae?!

“yea right,you’re so full of yourself, here’s your drink” i said and gave her drink ‘’

“thanks” she said flatly… ‘did she take it seriously?’ im about to approach her but manager oppa called us and said to be ready on-air. We headed to the station and took our sits… tae tae didn’t sit beside me but we’re just a sit apart, its Tae-tae,yuri and me. Tae and yuri keep on laughing,glancing and whispering towards each other and it kinda annoys me…

 

YURI’S POV

 

Tippani couldn’t stop herself from eyeing taeyeon and I ‘I smell jealousy in here,keke’

As Taeyeon and I are keep on talking, she couldn’t help but to look to her phone ‘why are these people are so busy with their phones?!’

“what’s up with your phone and why are you smiling like an idiot?” I asked her

“my mushroom” she whispered to me

“jinja!?!” ‘so they’ve been messaging each other since we leave for MC,omo!my bet!’

“eh? Why are you so shocked?! We’re just texting,nothing more” she said

“how long you’ve been texting?” I asked her ‘I feel like such a stalker -.-“’

eh?!she said with “are you a psycho or something” look

“just answer the question” I said with a impatient tone

“well,since both you left for MC ” she said ‘TAENY IS REAL!!! keke

“YES!” I said loudly, everyone looked at me like im crazy or something and they all chuckled,

“aiish! Whats wrong with you? This dork!” Tae said as she hit my head again and laugh

Minutes has passed, we have talked to some callers, had a chat with the Dj, we also sing some songs but there’s this one is my favourite,keke

VIDEO

DJ: If TaeYeon and Dennis were drowning, who'd you save?

Tiffany: TaeYeon.. I'm really sorry Dennis, but my members are first."

Taeyeon looked at me and I winked at her, keke

‘KIM TAEYEON THREE POINTS!!!!’ bwahahahah!

After the airingwe bid our goodbyes to the staffs and thanked them…

 

*inside the car*

It seems that Taeny are still texting each other so I took my phone from my bag and started typing

To: Mushy Tippani ; Dorky Tae ;

PM (personal message)

 

You have one big push. Put everything you’ve got into it. If it doesn’t work, well, we all lose some races. If you’re trying to hold back, if you don’t commit, you’re never going to get results.“ (a favorite quote from Hugh Laurie)

 

From : Black Pearl

*message sent*

 

*beep”*

To: Black Pearl

Thank you Yureee! ^^  Saranghae ~

From: Mushy Tippani

 

*beep*

To: kkabYul

Thanks kkab!  You’re the best! Saranghae!  

From : Dorky Tae

 

I smiled to their replies but I didn’t message them back… ‘I envy you guys cause I know both of you love each other ’

 

*inside the dorm*

 

TAEYON’s POV

I head towards my room and freshen up myself, I lay myself down to my bed and Im reading Yuri’s message over and over again…I put my phone down and took something from my drawer… ’I’ve been longing to give this to you….

 

I took a deep breath and decided to confess later this night ‘Its now or never Tae! Fighting!’

 

TIFFANY’s POV

 

Im lying down to my bed and Yurí’s message couldn’t get out of my mind… ‘the message makes a lot of sense,I keep on holding back but it only makes me fall in more…I think its time…it’s time to stop this pretending…

 

 

*few hours later*

 

TAEYEON’s POV

 

Im so ing nervous and im shaking terribly ‘I think im gonna pee my pants, but  no more of holding back! I can do this!.........i will confess to tiffany’

I put a box in my pocket ,I held the doorknob and took a deep breath as I twist the knob, I get out of my room and head to tippani’s, I am now infront of her room, my heartbeat gone wild, I think it will explode any second now,…i place my hand to her door and about to knock but the door opened, I saw tippani standing infront of me but none of us had said a thing. ‘I can’t back out now’

“can I come in?” I took all the strength in me to say those words without trembling, she didn’t say anything but she nod her head

 

TIFFANY’s POV

 

‘OMO!? What am I going to do?! ’ my heart is beating 100 times more than to its normal rate

Taeyeon and I has been staring each other for some minutes now but none of us has a courage to start the conversation ….

 “Pany-ah…” she started as she held my hands, I can feel that she’s shaking so bad and she hung her head low.

“tae…” I said as I lift her chin up and smiled, she smiled back

 

TAEYEON’s POV

 

I never felt this feeling before, the feeling that anytime soon im gonna pass out because if nervousness but as I saw her smile my shaking and nervousness lessen a bit ‘tell her now Taeyeon!!’

 

Pany-ah, I’ve been wanting to tell you this for long time butI'm afraid it might be the end of our good relationship but I can’t hold this feeling anymore .You mean so much to me….you mean everything to me. I never felt this feeling before, the feeling of being deeply in love. I could hardly understand this feeling that I’ve been hiding from you, you never fail to leave my mind especially my heart…

Hwang Mi-young, Saranghae, I love you so much Tippani “ I felt a tears in my eyes as I finally said those words I’ve been longing to say long time ago.

 

TIFFANY’s POV

 

“tae-tae…”I said as I hugged her and tears in me started to fall, I couldn’t be happier, I’ve been waiting for her to say those words.

“what took you so long to confess” I said between my sobs

“nado saranghae Tae,I love you so much” I finally said and we stare to each other eyes

She took out a box from her pocket and took a pair of rings ‘omo! She ain’t going to propose right?’

“so hwang mi-young, will you be my girlfriend?” she asked me 

“I would love to” I said and she put the ring on my finger and I put the other one to her

“I love you” that was the last word we bid to each other as we close the gap between us… we pour all the feelings we’ve been longing to express through our kiss,…

‘’I think sunny-ah will be sleeping alone tonight” she said as she kissed me again

 

 

-TBC-

 

we're still on a flashback, there's lot more to catch since i just started this fic for a while