2.5/3

Why you?

 

Yoonyul war is not getting any better…yes they’re exchanging words and glances but only when they fight…

 

During the last rehearsal…

 

YURI’s POV

 

“hey guys! We must take this practice seriously since this will be the last practice we’ll be having before the concert, okay?” Taeyeon said and we all agreed…

“ne…” we respond and gathered ourselves in a circle

“SOSHI FIGHTING!!!” we huddled and shout…

“I thought we should take this seriously?” I asked and they all eyed me

“yeah we do…wae?” sunny asked then I pointed at soosica and taeny couple using my lips , they were cuddling each other like it’s the end of the world…

*EHEM!!!* we faked a cough and they looked at us… they quickly break the hug and went to their positions that made us laugh… ‘how I wish we could be like them…’

after an hour we’re given a break,finally!

“AHH! I need more water!!!” yoona exclaimed! ‘as expected,keke’  I took my water and stood up, I was about to give it to herthen someone suddenly knocked… Taeyeon insisted to see who is it…then she looked at me ‘who might that be? And what’s with the look?’ when I saw who’s the latter… ‘I see…’  I felt my heart being squeezed again…

 

YOONA’s POV

 

I actually have extra water, I just wanna test my “guardian angel” if she can resist me, keke…then I saw her,she took her water and stood up ‘I knew she can’t’ I felt really happy, my old Yul is still her but what makes her behave like that all of a sudden? She was about to walk towards me then someone knocked, taeyeon unnie checked if who is it… when the door opened I was a bit shocked ‘what is he doing here?!’

hello, I hope I didn’t interrupt something… he greeted and bowed and we all greeted back……except for one… Yul…

“aniyo Donghae oppa” others reassured

“so what brings you here oppa?” they asked

“I just wanna see you guys…especially someone” he said shyly and looked at me, I was a bit embarrassed knowing that it’s me he’s talking about

“so sweet of you oppa” they said but the way they say it…sounds like bitter-ish?  Oppa walked towards me and handle me a bottle of water…

“I heard about your hobby about water stuff so I brought you one..and I kinda overheard your complain asking for water…” he said and smiled,

“thanks oppa” I said and smiled back… ‘I was hoping for the other water though…’

“anything for you, I guess I’ll see you around? And good luck to your concert” he said and bid his goodbye

“bye guys! Do well! SOSHI FIGHTING! ” I chuckled at his dorkiness…

“bye oppa, thanks!” we all said… as soon as oppa get out I drink the water he gave since im really thirsty… ‘same water but different taste?’ I gotta admit, HER water is way better,keke…

 

YURI’s POV

 

While yoonhae is having their moments, the rest of the members were looking at me or pitying me? ‘wait..sunhyoseo knew??!?!’ then I was taken back when I heard yoona chuckled… she seems happy…

‘Yoonhae...100 points!’ if I could only walked out, I already did… I guess my job of giving her water is over, the new one is way better than me…more deserving… Im sitting on the floor and hanging my head low then a drop of water touched the floor… ‘great yuri…you just made yourself cried again...’ I stood up from the floor and walk myself out of the room…

 

“yuri-ah where are you going?” Sica asked… ‘sica…’

“restroom” I replied shortly

“need a company?” she asked again…I chuckled

“aniyo someone needs it more” I said pointing at sooyoung

“it’s okay yuri-ah” soo said

“oh come on, Im just going to the restroom, it’s not like I’ll get lost……. Im fine…” I said and FORCED a smile

When I reached the restroom I quickly turned the faucet and splash some water on my face then I looked on the mirror… tears were keep on falling ‘only if splashing water on my face is like washing the pain away…’

“come on! *sob* stop from falling *sob*” I was like a fool talking to myself while whipping my tears, then I heard the door opened and I quickly washed my face

 

YOONA’s POV

 

I know theres something wrong with unnie and other members keep on looking at her like theres something wrong, I excused myself out and I followed her in the rest room, I know we’re still not in a good situation but I couldn’t care less…as I open the door I saw yul splashing water on her face…

“unnie” I called out and she looked at me in surprised ‘her eyes…did she cry?’

“unnie,you okay?” I asked her but she remained silent

“unnie…” I called her again but still I got no reply… I was about to approach her but then she suddenly scoffed and spoke…’

“you really care that much huh?” she said coldly and walked out leaving me behind… I was hurt, ‘what’s wrong with her?!?! I even forget our fight just to ask her if she’s alright and all I got is this?!‘ I was mad at that moment, really mad but I was hurt more… I way myself back at the practice room…we’re back to our stranger thing again, no talking,smiling,even glances…

Few hours after, rehearsals’ finally done then we head already to our dorm… after I cleaned myself I head to hyoseo’s room and asked if I could sleep with them and luckily they agreed, I didn’t ask for taeyeon unnie’s permission knowing that she won’t agree…

There were lots of things running in my mind… I am confused, really confused,, I was recalling everything hoping I could find out why would she suddenly behave like that towards me but I couldn’t think of any…i think this is really unfair, did I do something bad to her? Did I hurt her? What did I do? I keep on asking myself…………………… wait!.............When did she start acting like that? *think*think*…..When I told her about……………..Donghae…oppa……….. then in what happen earlier … b-but…why?... could it be? AHHH! This is crazy! Enough with this!  It’s easy for me to fall asleep since im really tired but still I keep on thinking about it…

‘goodnight yul…’

 

YURI’s POV

 

I know that she won’t be sleeping in our room tonight… ‘I should be happy about that right? But why the hell im crying?’ im tired of crying but my tears just won’t stop.

“Yuri-ah” someone called out of nowhere ‘sica…’

“im fine sica, don’t worry about me”I said to her holding my tears back then she just hugged me in return, In that moment I gave in.. I hugged her tightly and cried myself out.

“just cry it out” she said tapping my back, we’ve been like that for few minutes… no one of us talked about the ‘topic’, she just comforted me…

“thank you” is all I can say

“it’s okay” she said

“goodnight sica,you better go back to your room now I bet someone is waiting” I said

“YA! How can you still say that?... hmm… you sure you’ll be okay?” she asked me’

“ne…thanks sica! goodnight” I said

“goodnight yuri” she replied

‘goodnight yoong…’

 

The next day… (the concert)

 

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

“YOONYUL!!! MOVE YOUR NOW!” Taeyeon commanded, I guess she doesn’t know that yoong didn’t sleep in here… I lazily get up from my bed and went freshen up myself…

‘waking up without her is different…’ as I open my door I saw Taeyeon waiting for me…

“goodmorning” I greeted her

“goodmorning, you okay?” she greeted back and asked

“im fine Tae, I’m always am, thanks!” I said as I patted her back

“eh? where’s yoona?” she asked

“umm..she didn’t sleep here” I said but before she could speak…

“let it be Tae” I overrun her before she could complain

“your eyes…” she said in a low tone

“it’s nothing, come on now” I said trying to change the subject… as we go down all of the members were already waiting for us in the dining table… everything was set…food seems special and delicious, thanks to manager oppa… breakfast during concert day is always special but still it’s all light foods…

 

YOONA’s POV

 

“sorry for making you guys wait” SHE apologized... im trying to look at her as much as possible

“it’s okay yuri, come on let’s eat now” they said… I was expecting that she would sit beside me like the old times but she didn’t instead maknae moved to her seat and she sited next to maknae… this time I looked at her ‘her eyes…’she cried?? I keep on asking myself things since last night but I couldn’t answer any of it! ‘AHHH! This is making me crazy!!!

 

After the breakfast we all prepared for the concert and waited for manager oppa to fetch us…

 

During the concert …

Everything seems to be perfect…Everyone is doing great… Fans were awesome, though we really are tired their cheers boost our energy up, During the concert Yul and I set aside whatever we’re having, everything seems to be normal between us… I am happy that even just for a moment I forget that we’re on a cold shoulders situation but on the other side I also have this feeling that she’s just doing it for the sake of the fans…few hours later we’re now singing the last song and after that we bid our thanks and goodbyes to all the fans…

While walking out of the stage… I was walking down the stairs…then I accidentally twisted my ankle, pain was unbearable, I couldn’t even walk ‘pabo yoona!’ I mentally cursed myself being clumsy then I felt someone who’s helping ‘so warm…’

“ride on my back…”

 

YURI’s POV

I saw yoong stumbled on the stairs… my body quickly move towards her and helped her…

“ride on my back…” I told her and she did so…other members didn’t noticed it since yoona and I  were the last one to get off the stage, some staffs tried to help but I insisted… when we reached the room all the girls run towards us asking what happened…

“im fine unnies don’t worry” she said… for once I forget to act like a b!tch… without saying a word I stormed out from the room and asked for some ointment for her ankle… after having one I quickly go back to the room and …

“thanks yuri,I’ll do it” He took the ointment from me… I was left stunned

“Oppa, it’s okay I can do it myself” yoona insisted but

“no,stay still okay?” he insisted more and He caressed yoong’s cheek

“feeling better now?” he asked yoong and she just nooded then he guides yoong’s head on her shoulder and taps it… “be careful next time okay?” he said

“ne oppa, thank you” she replied… i couldn’t explain the feeling im having while looking at them....slap me,kick me,pull my hair or even stab me maybe I wouldn’t feel anything but seeing this scene, greatest pain of all… I don’t know what’s happening around me all im seeing is how perfect they are to each other… if heart could literally break, mine is definitely into pieces right now…

‘Yoonhae,you win…I surrender…’ reality just punched me right in front of my face… ‘since from the start,you already lost kwon yuri…you’ll never win…move on yuri…move on’ I was so desperate wishing that I could still hold my tears from falling…

 

NORMAL POV

 

“donghae oppa…thank you but  we’ll take care of yoona now” Taeyeon said to him

“ne, take care of her..and by the way congratulations,you’re awesome” he bid his goodbye but before that he kissed yoona’s forehead… this doubled the pain of yuri she’s having, she walked out from the room that she could no longer stand the scene…

“yoona you okay?” the manager came in and asked yoona and she just nod

“you guys ready to go? You’ll need energy for your party tomorrow” he asked

“we have one? I thought you didn’t allow it?” others asked

“you deserve one since you did all your best even during the rehearsal… ” he said                  and they all cheered except for one

“oppa,where’s yul unnie?” yoona asked as if she didn’t care about the party and the rest of the girls eyed each other

“ohh… she said she’ll be heading out first…so let’s go now”he answered

“guys…are you thinking what im thinking?” sica whispered

“I thought im the only one who’s thinking about what you’re thinking…” Taeyeon whispered back

“I’ve been thinking about what you guys are thinking” Tiffany joined

“im thinking about it too” sunny said

“whatever you’re thinking in thinking about it too” hyo followed

“unnies I think we’re all thinking the same thing…and please enough with the “thinking thing”” maknae said… and this time they all eyed Sooyoung waiting for her reaction…

“umm…..f…oood?” she said dumbly and receive a pinch from her girlfriend…

“of course it’s food” they all hissed

 

SNSD’s DORM--

.

“babysoo…” sica called tiredly… knowing her girlfriend, sooyoung lowered herself and carry her princess on her back to their room…

“babe…?” soo called her girlfriend who’s pretty much comfortable on the back

“babe,go clean up yourself first,you can’t sleep with those…” soo said gently

“hmm…would you clean me up? Im so tired…” sica protested and sooyoung just giggled on her her girlfriend’s laziness

“I’ll clean you…but in my way” sooyoung said seductively which makes sica giggled

“clean me in whatever way you want” sica whispered to sooyoung’s ear

-

Meanwhile in yoonyul’s room

 

YURI’s POV

 

I was lying on my bed with lots of thoughts flying in my mind,then I heard the door opened…I shut my eyes close pretending that im already asleep… I know if its other members they will just pity me on what happen earlier…my phone almost explode from their calls and messages asking if I’m alright as soon as I left…

“unnie…” the latter called…that voice…’it’s yoong…’ i moved a little from her call making my pretend sleep more realistic… then I felt an added weight on my bed

“thank you for helping me out earlier…Yul, I know whatever you’re doing is just an act but I don’t know the reason behind your coldness,I have one on my mind but it seems really impossible, you know what im happy that I tripped  earlier…in that moment I felt again your warmth that I’ve been longing to feel,in that moment I knew you still care about me…you know what unnie? If I would have a chance to wish right now, I would like us to be just like before,like old times…hmm…this is funny,thought\ you’re the latter behind everything that Ive been saying still you’re the one whom I expressing it with……while you’re sleeping,keke…goodnight Yul… imissyou…” in that moment I just wanna hug her but I can’t… this just make me more realized that I’ve been really unfair to her about this… I guess I should stop this act and move on… I just hope it’s easy as it sounds…

‘but you’re making things harder for me to move on…’

 

 

TBC-

SORRY for the late update...i’ve been really busy….or lazy?...HAHA

I’ll try to update tomorrow :)) (the moment of truth) :D

Comments are very much appreciated ;)