Happy Birthday My Princess

Why you?

 

For Soosica Shippers here! enjoy!

 

 

(April 17)

Girls have been busy with their own schedule apart from sica who took a short break…

Sooyoung is worried that she won’t able to spend time on her lover’s birthday… She’s pretty occupied by her hectic schedule…she’s been busy preparing for her new drama “the 3rd hospital” , some photo shoots and show guesting… on the other hand Sica is worried too…the fact that she know how busy her lover is, she is scared that sooyoung won’t able to spend time together on her special day… She’s spending her short break with her family since her girlfriend is kind of busy but they always make sure they’ll see each other everyday if not,they’ll make sure to call one another…

 

SOOYOUNG’s POV

 

Yes, you can say that I’m really busy but there’s no way that I’ll miss the special day of the most special person to me…

I took my phone out and called somebody…

“hello?”

“hey shikshin!”

“kkab, I need your help…”

“sure thing, what can I do?”

“I’ll send you a list of ingredients; can you please buy them for me? I really need it…”

okay, after my filming I’ll buy it, I’ll just put in the fridge

“thank you kkab! You’re the best! I owe you one!”

“keke, I know im the best! HAHA! wait…you owe me one? You owe me a lot! hahaha”

“YAH! so full of yourself! But seriously kkab, thanks!”

“no problemo! Im always at your service,keke…okay, Im ready for set, bye!”

“alright, thanks again bye!”

“wait, by the way…goodluck soo!BYE~~”

As soon as I finished everything, i asked oppa to quickly head me back to the dorm… I cleaned up and change to a comfortable suit... other members are sound asleep now, it’s already late and I’m really exhausted but I couldn’t care less… I need to make it up to my princess…

*CELLPHONE ALARMED*

“OMO! It’s my princess birthday already!” I quickly dialled her number hoping she’ll pick up, I wanted to be the first person to greet her…

“mmm…hello!?” she answered with a annoyed tone  ‘keke…sleep addict’

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRINCESS!!!” I exclaimed happily

“SOOYOUNG??” she asked surprised

“YAH! who else calls you ‘my princess’ ??” I asked acting annoyed

“keke,mianhae, I just thought you’d be asleep now…by the way thanks BabySoo…how I wish you’re here with me…” she said in a sad tone… I felt guilt built upon me since I couldn’t be with her…to be honest I don’t know if I could make it on her birthday but I really don’t want to upset her

“mianhae, I miss you so much… I love you…I love you…I love you… I’ll try my best to be with you later okay?”

“you better be… hmm as much as I want to talk with you more now I think you need a rest now, I know you’re tired, sleep well okay? And dream of me ONLY! I love you! I love you so much! i want to see you so badly…I love you!!! ” she said

“AHH! this just makes me miss you more… I love you my princess! Happy Birthday again! I love you! I love you so much”

As soon as our conversation I quickly head to the kitchen…

I asked Kkabyul to buy me ingredients for my princess’ cake… I have no idea how to make one but there’s nothing that I won’t do for my sica… I followed carefully the procedure… the kitchen was a mess…a total mess…good thing I didn’t burn out the kitchen…lastly I took all the creativity in me to decorate the cake…

“DONE!” I exclaimed happily

It may not look fancy but Im really proud of my work… im proud of myself too…for not eating the cake,keke… I cleaned up the mess I’ve done then headed to our room… I looked at the clock and it’s freaking 4AM already!!! I still need to wake up at 6AM! I jumped on our bed, I didn’t bother cleaning up myself cause I couldn’t move my body anymore in exhaustion.

---

6 AM

I groggily woke up,took a shower then head to my sched…

“oppa, have you managed to move my photo shoot?” I asked oppa hoping he did

“mianhae sooyoung, I tried my best but they didn’t allow it since everything were already set…I know you wanted to go to Jessica’s birthday but you have already signed for that photoshoot, just do great so  it will end early then you could celebrate with them okay?” He said and tapped my head and I just nodded… I was upset…upset to myself…

---

9 PM

JESSICA’s POV

The celebration has started already yet she’s not yet here… I called her but she didn’t picked up…she must be really busy…it’s just a simple celebration with my family,snsd family,and few close friends...but the most important and the most I wanted to see is not here…not here with me… I was sad and the girls could notice it since they know that my soo is not here but I still I tried to enjoyed myself for the  sake of others…

11 PM

My guests has bid they’re goodbyes already since it’s pretty late already… the last one to go was my girls of course. we had a group hug with me in the middle. one by one they patted my head before leaving… the last  person is the yoonyul couple…

“wait for her sica…” Yuri said as she patted my head then hugged by yoonyul

11:10

i glanced on the clock, 40 min left… I was still hoping that she would come… I felt my eyes are tearing already... I want her with me… I miss her so much

11:30

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

“unnie…” krystal called, I wiped my tears and fixed myself, I tucked myself in trying to act that I’m already in the edge of sleeping

“come in…” I said softly, I heard the door opened but I didn’t bother to look at krystal, I don’t want her to pity me…

“sorry im late…but it’s still your birthday right? Happy birthday my princess…” ‘sooyoung…..’  she was holding a cake…a pink soccer ball cake with a lighted heart candle…

“take a wish…” she said, i couldn’t help but cry, I am indeed happy…she made it…

“no need, you’re here now…” I said and hugged her tightly…

“I thought you already forget me! Don’t you ever do that again!” I said crying like a baby slapping her arm

 

SOOYOUNG’s POV

 

She hugged me tightly feeling all her love and cried… I wiped her tears using my thumb and caressed her face…

“mianhae…” I whispered on her lips the kissed her…

“don’t be…you’re here now, nothing else matters” she said

“hmm...try this, I made this for you…” I said as I cut a piece of cake

“jinja?! Hmm..no doubt, that’s why it’s messy..keke” she teased

“Yah! i stayed all night long just to make that…” I complained pouting

“keke,im just kidding,I know this will be the best cake ever! ” she said and pecked my lips

“here…” I said as I fed her then she frown a bit

“wae? taste bad?” I asked then she shook her head

“mm..s-something is--”

 

JESSICA’s POV

 

I was chewing when I suddenly bit a hard metal thingy…

“mm..s-something is--” I took it on my mouth……….it’s a pendant…a crown… she took it form my hand then slid it into a necklace then placed it on my neck…

“s-sooyoung…” her name is the only word  that I manage to say that time

“happy birthday my princess,I love you” she said and pecked my lips

“thank you and I love you too” i kissed her back, after the kiss I held the pendant then…

“it is because you're my princess that's why it's a crown…” she said hugging me

“thank you, you have no idea how happy I am now…and you’re the reason behind it” I said hugging her back, she cupped my face and kissed me passionately…I was savouring the kiss so much when she suddenly pulled back, she took some icing then wiped it on my face laughing…

“YAH! CHOI!” I squealed as I took a lot more Icing then put it all over her face…both of us were laughing so hard then in my surprised she pinned me on the bed holding my arms…

“I’ll clean you up…” she said huskily the icing all over my face…both of us were heating up…

“let me show you my real gift…” she whispered kissing me passionately…

‘sometimes you don’t need a huge or fancy celebration…being with your love ones is enough…being with my sooyoung is enough… ’

 

TADA!!!HAHAHA!

Sorry for not making this one a rated one… it's just im not good in writing one...keke

i hope you enjoy this one!

---

i really love this one,keke...especially the reversed one, its daebak! HAHA!

 

im out - XD