Truth Behind My Lies, Tears Behind My Smiles - I

Why you?

 

 

---

Everyone is having their good time chatting when the doorbell suddenly rang...

“I’ll take it” Yoona’s sister said

Everyone’s eyes were on the door waiting who the latter is...

“Kyungsan?!?!?”

“omg!it’s Kyungsan!!!”                

“our Kyungsan!!!”

the girls squealed in joy seeing their son... (A/N kyungsan is so so so so so so CUTE now, he’s cute before but he’s soooo much cuter now~~just saying ><)

“happy birthday Umma...” Kyungsan said shyly handing Yoona a gift...then He gave Yoona a kiss on the cheek  then took a rose from his back handing it once again to Yoona... a blue,red and a yellow roses... Yoona was taken back seeing the roses...that was the exact color of roses that Yuri gave her before but still she happily accepted the roses trying not to question where did Kyungsan get it.

After the party...Everyone were really exhausted...Everyone bid their goodbyes and wished Yoona a Happy Birthday...

---

 

The day after celebrating Yoona’s Birthday they were asked by Mr. Lee Soo Man to come in his office for a talk

 

In Mr.Lee’s Office...

As they always do the girls greeted the well known man with respect...

“where’s Yuri?” Mr.Lee asked since Yuri is the only one who’s not present...

“.............”

“ she’s the main reason why i called for a meeting...” The man said surprising the girls...

 “I wanted to apologize to her...and to you Yoona...to be exact to all of you” the man said surprising the girls even more, specially Yoona.

“for what uncle?” Sunny asked since she’s the only one who has the guts to question the respected man,Lee Soo Man pulled out a picture from his drawer... a picture of yoona and yuri..... kissing... the girls gasped after seeing the photo while Yoona started to tear up

 “remember the last time I called all of you? when you all left I asked Yuri for a talk, i asked her not to tell to anybody...including you all, though i really don’t want to do it...

Flashback...(Chapter 30)

Yuri’s POV

“yoona, you’ll be now heading to your set now, you’re going with others and they’ll just drop you by, same goes with yuri,you’re filming will start in hour so you better head straight there…since we’re on the same way I’ll just drop you by there…” their manager instructed which they immediately followed…

I thought I’m already going for the filming when manager oppa told me that the president wanted to talk to me...alone...

I was really nervous at that time...good thing im exchanging messages with my Yoong, I was calmed for a bit...

I was waiting outside when someone suddenly approached me...

“Yuri-shi...”

“Ailee?!” I said in shock...but I was more than shock when she touched my neck...

“You gotta keep that one if you don’t wanna get caught...” she said confusing me a bit

“someone is marking her territory ...She must be really naughty...” She said...’WAIT! did she just said I have a kiss mark?!?! Oh gosh!!! IM YOOONA!!! –but wait... did she just said “SHE?!”’

“here...put some to cover it up...” she said handing me a concealer

“thanks...” I said shyly...aish! how am I supposed to act right way with that?!

“next time...tell Yoona-shi if she’s gonna leave a mark, make sure it’s hidden,keke” Ailee whispered and giggled then she leave. What the hell just happened? She knows?! Eh?!

“Ailee-shi!wait up!!” I called her, luckily she stopped, she turns around and pointed something/someone behind me then leave...‘great! It’s my manager!’

“you ready?” He asked me and I just nod... ‘why does he want to talk to me?! Ahh!!! I’m shaking!’

“you’re obviously nervous Yuri-ah...” my manager said

“are you coming me oppa?” I asked hoping he would...

“no...it’s just you...alone”

“ahh! you’re not helping!” I said and he just shakes his head...

“go  now, he’s waiting...” he said making me tremble for more

--

I feel like im going into a haunted house as I open the president’s door and the president is the ghost... but still I bowed to him and greeted him respectfully...

“take a sit Yuri-ah” He said... ‘Kill me now...’

“thank you Sir” I said...

“I bet you’re wondering why I wanted to talk to you...alone, right?” He asked and I nod nervously...

He took out a photo from his drawer and passed it towards me.......

A picture of me and yoona...kissing...

I don’t know what to say at that time... I don’t even know what to do... I feel like im being crashed slowly...

“im asking you to stop whatever is going between you and Yoona...

.....

End your relationship with her...

.....

As soon as possible....”

As he let go of those words...my world just stopped... I can’t talk or even move but my tears speaks for me...

“Yuri-ah...im doing this for you...for Yoona...for your other members...if you truly love Yoona and your members, you will do this or else, I have to do something that you,your members  and even I that we wouldn’t like to happen...”

End of flashback

 

“i told her to end her relationship with you...Yoona...”

“This may not sound good but I threatened her that if she won’t do it, I have to separate you all from each other and for yoonyul, I’ll remove them from your group and leave sment...and all of you has been under observation for 3 days, all of your actions are being reported to me and luckily all of you has been cleared...”

“I asked her if there’s something I should know about all of you but she denied telling that it’s just Yoona and her...”

“UNCLE! HOW COULD YOU?!” Sunny burst out in anger who couldn’t believe in what her uncle had done...

“Sunny-ah....” Lee Soo Man tried to calm her niece

“You want to know the truth Uncle?! It’s not just Yuri and Yoona! I am with Sungmin!and what are you going to do? separate us too?!” Sunny blurted out furiously...

“same goes with me and Tippany...” Taeyeon suddenly said

“Me and Jessica” Sooyoung said

“same goes with me and Seohyun” Hyoyeon followed

Lee Soo Man were taken back with the sudden confession but thinking that He has done already too much damage with the Yoonyul couple alongside to the group...He just set aside his thinking and just tried to accept that He can’t control everything...

“it’s not my intention to break your relationship but--”

“but it already did...” Yoona suddenly said with fierce in her voice...

“Yoona, I hope you can forgive me, but believe me or not I did that for Yuri’s and your sake, including your other members...this is going to be a huge problem for all of us... I asked Yuri to do that since at that time everything is not yet is the safe place ...antis and rivals may use it to bring all of you down and I can’t let that happen...”

“I hope it’s not yet too late...

I am now letting you and Yuri to be together...well including you all BUT you must be careful in public...”

With Yoona who could no longer stand the conversation, She stood up from her sit,bowed to the man then leave the room.