2/3

Why you?

 

Yoonyul’s condition had gone worse since yoona had enough of yuri’s behaviour… though both of them are longing for each other still they haven’t given each other an exchange of words not even a smile…

 

TAEYEON’s POV

 

‘Aish!this two! They really are stubborn!....i have to do something’ I called manager oppa and ask for a huge favour and luckily he agreed!

---

“GIRLS!!! LIVING ROOM N-O-W!!!” I called them and they quickly moved their asses and gathered in the living room…

“is there any problem? They asked me

“well…all of us have individual schedules right?” I started

“and….?” they said in unison

“well,you all know that we’ll be needing representatives to receive the award…luckily there’s been a change of schedule to our two members so they will be the representatives… ” I explained to them.’

“then what’s the problem?” sunny asked and I took a deep breath…

“it will be yoona” I said

“jinja?! I thought I’ll be filming a CF today” yoon’s said in surprised

“as I said…it’s been moved” I said and she nodded

“well it’s fine with me…so who’s going with me?” she asked and again I took a deep breath ‘she’s going to kill me’

 “Yuri…” I finally said…yoona is definitely shocked and yuri didn’t even react as if she knows it already…

“WH-WHAT?! But why her?!?” yoona complained

“because it’s her yoona…so both of you must be ready…oppa will pick both of you up at 4PM ” I said to her

“BUT…can’t we--” yoona still complaining then someone cut her off

“if you don’t want to come with me it’s fine, I’ll go alone or if you want you can go alone…” yuri snapped

“as if I have a choice!” yoona snapped back

“you have, it’s either I’ll go alone or you go alone” yuri said… we are all amazed on what we’re seeing, we never saw the two of them argued like this before ‘AH! did I do the right thing?’

“YAH!! BOTH OF YOU…ENOUGH! You two are going TOGETHER and that’s FINAL! You better NOT behave like that later or else we’re all screwed!” I scolded them and massage the temple of my head

“fine…” yoona finally agreed and excused herself…Yuri stood up from her sit and slowly walk towards me ‘!gotta admit, she’s scary when she’s serious..

“next time don’t make it too obvious…Kim Taeyeon” she said  in a low voice and leave us all dumbfounded…still,everyone  couldn’t believe on what just happened

“baby,am I still sleeping? Im dreaming right?” sica asked sooyoung and soo just shook her head unable to speak

 “you okay taetae?” my mushroom asked and hug me ‘ahh….this is better’

“I am now…” I said and hugged her back

“yoonyul war is seriously something…” I said and all of them just nodded

“but why did they fight at first place anyways? It looks like they really do hate each other” sunny asked…I eyed my mushroom and the soosica couple asking if I should tell the rest and they all nodded… I tell them the real reason behind yuri’s sudden behaviour with the help of sica since she knows Yuri much better…

“I knew it!” maknae said which made us surprised

“y-you knew?” we asked

“well… it’s during our last rehearsal , yoona unnie may not sense it but I do” the maknae explained.

“how come you notice it and yoona don’t ” sica said and sighed

“well…when I was thinking of it, I myself couldn’t believe it either, Yuri unnie seems so straight, I always thought she’s into the boys but then when I saw her looking at yoona unnie and how much she care for her makes me think twice…maybe yoona unnie is blinded with those reasons ” our maknae said…we’re all W.O.W , I never thought our silent maknae would be this observant... all of us just nodded agreeing to her statement.

“can’t she just confess?” sunny asked

“I’ve been pushing her to do that since then  but she’s too scared that yoona might freaked out, you know that they really are close to each other and she don’t want to lose it and she also said that yoona might think that yuri is taking advantage of their closeness,that’s why” Sica explained

“eh? She don’t want to lose their friendship? Then what’s up with her behaviour?”sunny asked again frowning

“yoona….and donghae…yuri was seriously hurt, this took yuri’s 1% left confidence about confessing to yoona, she wants to forget yoona and move on that’s why she’s acting like that, she don’t want to do it but for her it’s the only way” sica said in a low tone. We were surprised, yoonhae is real?!

“I even begged manager oppa to move their schedules” I said and sighed

“I knew you’re behind it,keke” sunny said

“we have to help them…” I said and they all nodded ‘but how?

 

At Nearly 4PM….

 

YURI’s POV

 

‘stay cool yuri…stay cool’ I was calming myself down before I go down and act like a b!tch again. I take a look in the mirror for the last time and smiled ‘smile as long as you can now yuri-ah...

you look good kwon yuriI complimented myself and chuckled im my own craziness… after talking to myself I went downstairs and saw the other members waiting in the living room “now what the hell are they doing here? They must be in their own schedules!!!...KIM TAEYON!”  then yoona come out of our room…well I fixed myself in soosica’s room… now we were on the same level of the stairs… I was indeed mesmerized on what im seeing… ‘im supposed to fall out of love not to fall deeper…’ I couldn’t take my eyes of her, ‘did she put a spell on me?’ I wanted to take my eyes of her but my eyes won’t let me, I wanted to move away from where im standing but my feet won’t let me, I wanted to forget her but my mind won’t let me and most of all I wanted to stop loving her but heart won’t let me… ‘I guess im really under a spell?...’

 

YOONA’s POV

 

Yul’s eyes were fixed into mine and I couldn’t help but to stare at her too… ‘beautiful’  if we were on a staring contest I guess no one will win because no one wants to break the intense stare… then…

*SNAP* *SNAP* clicks  and flash of camera caught my attention… I quickly searched for the latter and saw the other members staring at us, yul did the same… we broke the stare and now we looked at the members suspiciously…

“aren’t you supposed to be in your own schedules now?” I asked them raising my eyebrow…

“yea—yeah but manager oppa called he said all of our schedules were already cancelled” Taeyeon unnie explained which made my mouth and yul’s hang wide open

“YAH! then all of us should go there!!” I told them… then manager oppa came…

“I guess there’s no more time for us to prepare yoona” Taeyeopn unnie said and others nodded

“WOW! You two look gorgeous…and you look good together…” manager oppa said and I blushed with the sudden compliment…’you look good together’ “wth? Did he just teased us?!” I looked at Yul and she just thanked oppa about the compliment… ‘oppa just teased us and it seems like nothing to her…hmm…I guess I just heard it in a wrong way…’

“so shall we go? ” oppa asked us and yul and I nodded…and we bid goodbye to the girls…

“bye oppa,take care of them” they said

“enjoy yoonyul~~” they said… ‘are they teasing or what!? AHH’ then I saw yul walk toward the girls and said something but I couldn’t heard it..

 

TAEYEON’s POV                                                                                             

 

Yuri is coming towards our direction…

“oh-oh!” we said

“nice try taeyeon…” she said then patted my head…

“shortie!!!” she teased! And all the girls laughed at me, I glanced at the other side and saw manager oppa laughing too alongside with yoona then she quickly change her emotion when she saw me saw her ‘gotcha yoona! haha’

“YAH! stop laughing now! This is unfair! She’s putting everything on me! You guys are also part of this!” I complained like a child and it only makes them laugh more…

“aww my taetae is sooo cute” my mushroom said as she pecked my lips…’hmm…I guess this is not bad at all..keke’ I pouted again hoping she would kiss me again and she did! Keke!

“YAH! GET A ROOM!!! ” sunny and hyo yelled and we just chuckled

 

SOOYOUNG’s POV

 

I saw taeny couple kissing and I kinda feel jealous so I looked at my baby and pouted too hoping she would capture my lips…

“aww...my babysoo want a kiss?” she said cutely and I nod excitedly then she gave me a short but deep kiss…

“babysoo wants more…longer” I babytalk her pointing my lips then she chuckled

“why do you have to be so cute?” she asked and kissed me…but this time its longer…

“because I know you couldn’t resist it” I said and winked at her and she playfully hit my arm

“geezz! Seriously..! If they won’t get a room then I guess let’s just go to our room, my eyes can’t take this no more…” sunny complained and hyoseo nodded…

 

Yoonyul inside the car…

 

YURI’s POV

 

Yoona and I are sited beside each other since manager oppa might noticed and asked why we're apart but we didn’t talk nor looked at each other…

“you guys okay?” oppa asked ‘crap!did he noticed!?’

“n-ne oppa” I said and yoong just nodded

“both of you seem quiet these days, are you on a fight?” he asked…’great! Just great! I must do something’

 

YOONA’s POV

‘shiit! Oppa noticed! Think of an excuse yoona!!think!’

“aniyo oppa, yoona and I are definitely fine… we’re just tired nowadays that’s why but other than that we’re good” yul quickly defended… I was a bit hurt though “yoona” she used to call me yoong :(( ‘don’t be so affected YOONA! It’s just a name!’ I scolded myself mentally…

“ne oppa, and im a bit sleepy today” I added then yul looked at me…

“here…” she said in a low voice and tapped her shoulder then I felt my heartbeat gone wild…i was too dazed to respond to her then she slowly put my head on her shoulder and my heartbeat gone wilder…’wth?! I feel like im gonna explode!!! But I gonna admt, I like this feeling…’

‘I miss your  shoulder, I miss this feeling…I miss you…’

‘I miss your head lying on my shoulder,I miss this feeling…I miss you’ --- (yuri)

 

YURI’s POV

 

After few minutes I looked at the person beside me who’s now deep in her sleep…just like an angel… ‘you never failed to amazed me…’  I sighed… ‘this is wrong…this is stupid...this is not helping…’  i was deep in my thoughts then oppa called 

“better wake her up now,we’re almost there” he said… there’s a part of me that want to wake her up to stop this silliness but there’s also a part of me that I want her to stay in my shoulder feeling in a moment that she need me by her side… I took a deep breath and stared to pat her head to wake her up but she didn’t budge…’please,don’t make this hard for me’ this time I patted her back causing her to move a bit… ‘just act cool yuri, act cool…’  I gathered all my strength and said…

“is my  shoulder really that comfortable? ” I said and smirked, she was shocked on my statement

“eh? as if im the who did the first move”  she said, again…we’re arguing but we don’t let manager oppa to heard everything…

“and you enjoyed it” I snapped… she was about to snapped back but manager oppa cut her off

“hey, you’re awake now, is yuri’s shoulder really comfortable ” oppa said  ‘KWON YURI, ONE POINT!keke’

 

YOONA’s POV

 

‘KWON YURI….’

Yul and I get out of the car and flashes of cameras were all over us… we waved and greeted people, took some pictures with other artists and then we settled ourselves to our reserved sits… we watched some artists performance…after the performance MCs are now announcing the awards…after a long wait, finally we’re called… as we stood up, Yuri held my hand, I was surprised but I just let it…we used to be like this anyways… as we received the award we thanked them and gave them a few words…we also apologized for the absence of others or let’s say because of their laziness.keke….. after the program we quickly head towards the car and I noticed that we’re still holding each other’s hands ‘it’s my turn yul…’

 

“you’re enjoying too much aren’t you?” I asked her and she seem dumbfounded

“eh?” her reaction.keke

“you’re enjoying too much holding my hand?” I said and smirked at her

“you really just don’t give up easily yoong…” --- (yuri)

“am I really the one who’s enjoying it?” she said and smirked back ‘she really doesn’t give up easily…’

“you think so? Well I guess I should be the one who held your hand first…” I said back and she just chuckled… ‘what the?’

“well…if you’re not enjoying holding my hand then you should have just let go…but I guess you’re enjoying too much that until now you’re still holding it” she said looking into our hands…yes we were still holding her hands and I quickly let go of it… I face palmed myself inside… ‘great! She got me again’  I was embarrassed and I think I was blushing too… ‘blushing? Eh? can’t be!!’

KWON YURI…TWO POINTS!...’ --- (yuri)

 

 

 

TBC-

Hope you enjoy this one :)