everything's fine?

Why you?

 

The next day…

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

I don’t feel like getting up from our bed… my eyes feel so heavy, it’s really swollen from last night’s non-stop crying, seeing the empty space beside makes me want to cry again…

*knock knock*

“sica-unnie, I’ll open the door okay?” someone said outside, I bet it’s yoona

“unnie~ breakfast is ready” yoona said peeking in our room

“im not hungry…” I said and covered myself with a blanket

“unnie~~” she called

“unniiiiiiieeee~~” she called again but this time she’s tugging on my blanket

“UNNNNIIIIIIEEEEE~~” argh! This girl!!!

“ugh!!! YOONA!!!”

“come on…let’s eat” she said then dragged me down stairs… I just let her drag me since I know she won’t stop bugging me.

“unnie, just stay there, I’ll call you when it’s ready” yoona told me and left me in the couch alone

“ya! I thought it’s already ready!”

I stood up from the couch and about to follow yoona when someone suddenly carry me in a bridal style…

“YA! WHAT THE HE--”  i smacked the head of the latter … in my surprise… It was Sooyoung, she flinched as I smacked her, I gotta admit, I hit her pretty hard…she just flinched, she didn’t said anything, she didn’t even growled or what, she’s actually pretty serious.

I really don’t know what am I feeling in the exact moment, should I be happy? Sad? Angry? I don’t know, but one thing is sure for me…. I missed her touch

She brought me to our room, I wanted to demand but words couldn’t escape into my mouth but instead tears started to fall but Im trying to hold it in…

When she put me down, i started to walk away from her but she pulled me into a tight back hug, she settled her head on my shoulder while her hands are placed on my stomach hugging it in tightly.

“I’m sorry…” she said almost in a whisper, as soon as I heard it, I couldn’t held my tears anymore

“I’ve been so selfish, at that moment all I care about is what im feeling, how much I’ve been hurt, I didn’t thought of how much you’re hurting because me,im sorry…it’s just reality hits me, seeing you with him,with a more deserving man, I can see how perfect he is for you…but…im willing to fight for you, im willing to compete for him… im stupid to let you go just like that and I would be more stupid if I won’t try to win you back…  ”

“im sorry… maybe right now, after what I’ve done I don’t deserve you no more…I would understand if you won’t accept me for this moment, but Im not giving up on you… not anymore…”

“I love you so much Jessica…my princess…”

 I thought there’s no more tears left in me… but hearing those words from her makes me cry for more... her hug is getting tighter as I could feel my shoulder getting soaked and I hear her sobs as she deepened her head onto my shoulder…

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV

 

I couldn’t stop myself from crying since this is the moment of truth for me, in this moment I might have her back but at the same time I can lose her because of my stupidity…this might be the last time that I could hug her like this…

I could feel her tears falling onto my hands which makes me cry for more, I am the reason of those tears… she slowly remove my hands from her body and faced me with tears keep on falling from her eyes…

“I hate you…” she said looking directly into my eyes…I hung my head low and tried to wipe my tears but it’s no use since I couldn’t stop it from falling… I don’t know what to say at that time… I just keep staring on the blurry floor, wiping my tears, sobbing hard like a child…

“pabo…” she said…and in my surprise, she lift my chin up and frowned

“I know I am” I said…I couldn’t help but smile, she’s just too cute when she frowns, I cupped her face and wipe her tears…

“you really are… this isn’t a competition you silly! And if it is then you no longer have to compete…because you don’t have any competitors…you should’ve known that from the start…

Nobody deserves me more than you do…”

I’m pretty shocked with what she said…‘did I hear it right? Does it mean she’s willing to accept me again? ’

“ya! stop talking to yourself now!” she told me… and I just chuckled

“does this mean you’re accepting me again? we’re back together?” I asked innocently

“I’ll be more stupid than you if I’d say no…” with that, im smiling like an idiot but at the same time I cried… tears of joy? Keke

“aren’t you going to hug me?” she asked me frowning making me smile for more

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

I asked her for a hug but I didn’t received one, instead she pulled me into a deep kiss which turns into a passionate one, I was shocked at first but I couldn’t careless since I like it more… keke

Once we’re out of breath, we broke the kiss and looked into each other’s eyes

“I asked for a hug…” I said as we broke the kiss

“but I thought you’d like it more” she said smiling innocently

“I did..” I said and pulled her for another kiss… which may turn into more… if you know what im thinking ;)

 

---

 

YOONA’S POV

 

I was about to knock on the soosica’s room but I was stopped when I heard sica unnie sooyoung unnie’s name… I don’t know what comes in me but when I heard sica unnie moaned, yul immediately came out of my mind…’round 7?’

 “I guess they’ve already made up…or more? Seems like they’re already having breakfast…” I said to myself…

Since soosica is already having their breakfast,i went downstairs to join the other members for breakfast…

“yoong, where’s your hubby kkab?” hyo unnie asked ‘I am the hubby -.-’

“she said she’s gonna work out…” I said,

When Hyo unnie asked me that, thoughts started to linger on my mind…it’s been a week already when Yul will go out early in the morning then will come back late and whenever I ask her where will she go or where did she go she’ll always reasoned up that she worked out or the filming took a little longer than it should be…

‘Yul…are you hiding something?’

By now, im starting to worry… stupid thoughts like ‘is she trying to avoid me?’ ‘is she tired of me?’ and worst ‘is she cheating on me’ is now lingering on my mind… but knowing my girlfriend, I know she won’t do such thing to me, I know my Yul loves me… I trust her…….but I got to admit……I am worried

 

---

 

Meanwhile, Somewhere down the road… (hahaha)

 

SOMEONE’S POV

 

I was expecting for Yuri to come but im surprised that she came in such an early time…I asked her for a breakfast which she refused but I insisted and this time she agreed, we talked about lots of things like what’s happening to their dorm, how are they doing and most specially about ‘something’…

Yuri has been visiting me for almost a week now, the first time she approached me I was really surprised by her confession, im really am surprised, honestly at first I couldn’t accept it and I kinda feel mad about it but seeing how pure and real is she about her feelings, I gave her a chance, but For her to get my ‘yes’, she has to prove me that she is true about her feelings and I made her promise me something.

 In part of that condition I also asked her to visit me as much as she can which she succeed… im impressed that she can still give time in spite of her tiring schedule, she really is persistent when she wants something...and this proves me one thing, she’ll do anything for the person she loves

After having breakfast and talks she already ask for a leave…

 “Yuri-ah…keep your promise okay?” I told her before leaving and she gave me a persistent nod and warm smile

 

---

 

After Eating their breakfast,girls gathered in the living room chilling for a bit… then minutes later Soosica couple joined them for a chat…

“ooohhh…someone’s back together…” sunny teased the couple

“Unnies in case you’re get hungry there’s food in the table” Maknae said

“oh Seo, trust me they’d eaten enough…” Yoona tease making maknae and soosica blush

“but I guess they’re craving for more” Hyoyeon followed and made a high five with yoona then laugh along with others…

“where’s the kkab?” Sooyoung asked trying to change the subject

“I don’t kn---” then yoona was silenced by a pair of lips

“im here” yuri whispered to yoona tapping yoona’s chest “in your heart…” making yoona flustered

“eewwww! Cheesy Kkab!” Jessica said then laughed along with others

“ya! what took you so long?!” yoona suddenly snapped out

“uh oh! The kkab is in trouble…” taeyeon said making others giggled

“as I told you,I went to the gym…wae?...miss me ?” yuri said pinching yoona’s nose…

Everyone is having a good time…the dorm is once again filled with laughter’s which they missed a lot because of their busy schedule…while others are having a good time telling different happenings the Hyohyun couple suddenly turned silent… the others noticed so they stopped for a while…

Taeyeon eyed Yuri signalling if she knows what happen but yuri shook her head…then taeyeon once again eyed yuri to approach the couple but yuri once again shook her head and sticks her tongue out and mouthed “you do it” leaving taeyeon with no choice… She just don’t want to interfere with the two but she has to do something about it..

“Hey Hyohyun…” Taeyeon started catching everyone’s attention

“is there a problem between you two?” taeyeon asked…The maknae hung her head low and shook her head..

“She’s jealous with Kim Hyung Suk…” hyoyeon blurted out since she’s been known as a straight forward person

“aniyo…” maknae said in a soft voice

“then why you’re giving cold shoulders now a days? Sometimes you’re sweet sometimes you’re cold…you’ve been really moody this week ” hyoyeon said… the maknae is already tearing up with her girlfriend being so straight forward

“aissh…come here, as I told you, it’s just for the show nothing more…” hyo said cupping the maknae’s face

“but…he’s being so touchy… he’s touching your bare skin…the skinship is too much, he’s being all so touchy and clingy……..and…..…..he touched your legs!!” the maknae blurted out… the other members are amazed for the moment…they’re used to hyoyeon seeing like that but the jealous maknae, it’s just too cute for them,haha

“umm...Seo…Hyo is right, it’s just for the show, nothing more, so you don’t have to be jealous” Taeyeon tried to explain and the maknae nods

“see? There’s no reason to be jealous cause im all yours…” hyo assured then kissed her girlfriend

“and…Seo…Hyung Suk may touch Hyo’s legs but you can do something much more in which her partner can’t…” Yuri said and earns a multiple pillows thrown to her

“YA! what’s with the pillows!” yuri complained

“don’t compare the innocent maknae to you kkab” Sunny said then once again give yuri a pillow throw

“eh? who says maknae is still innocent?” Yuri said smirking to the hyohyun couple then winked at them… once yuri said that all the eyes were now on kkab’s victim

“y—you’ve done it already????” they asked and the maknae nods shyly… this time yuri took the pillows one by one and throws it to the members…but of course yoona is an exception instead she stole a kiss from her…

“and the interesting part is…Our maknae is the boss when it comes to bed…” Yuri said making others laughs so hard

“YA! KKAB! YOU’RE DEAD!!!” Hyoyeon yelled trying to catch yuri

“yoong…whatever happens to me…always remember that I love you…” Yuri said running out giving yoona a flying kiss which makes the others laugh for more…

After filling the dorm with laughter’s and after yuri being tackled by hyoyeon…

“guys, get ready in 30, oppa is going to fetch us and talk to Mr. Lee” the leader ordered…

After few minutes of preparing, they’re manager fetch them for the meeting.

Inside Mr. Lee’s office…

The girls greeted the all so respected man…after their greetings, asking how everyone and some chit chats they were now down to business.

“so you all know that we’re having a concert right?” Mr.Lee started and girls nodded

“and we’re having troubles because of your individual projects… lots of your fans are longing to see you perform as 9, like you used to…as much as I and you guys wanted to perform as nine, I guess you already know this, Yoonyul couldn’t make it because of their ongoing dramas” the girls were surprised with Mr. Lee’s word,not because yoona and yuri couldn’t make it…it’s because He called the couple Yoonyul…the girls eyed each other and giggled secretly

“so all of you are going except for the two… you’ll be divided into two because of your schedules, Taeyeon,tiffany,Seohyun and hyoyeon you’ll be the first to arrived then followed by jessica,sooyoung and sunny”

“I hope soon enough, you guys will perform again as nine…” girls are just nodding their heads all through the discussion, after having a word with Mr.Lee they already bid their goodbye.

The girls were sad that they couldn’t act upon as nine, it’s been a already a long time since they performed on stage as nine, as SNSD… but in the brighter and byun side, they were happy with the fact that couples were grouped together, as for the sunbyung they’ve never lost contact and of course for yoonyul, they were more than happy, just the two of them alone in the dorm,which mean they can do whatever they want ;) other members were actually pretty jealous about it, it was kind of honeymoon for yoonyul…

 

“yoona, you’ll be now heading to your set now, you’re going with others and they’ll just drop you by, same goes with yuri,you’re filming will start in hour so you better head straight there…since we’re on the same way I’ll just drop you by there…” their manager instructed which they immediately followed…

Inside the car…

 

To: My Yoong

Can’t wait for our honeymoon ;)

 

I’ll see you later

I love you

 

Fr: My yul

Yoona was busy with her phone, with others knowing that it is yuri who’s on the other line…

“ya! you two make sure to disinfect the whole dorm” Sunny told yoona

 

“DON’T do it on the couch…” Sooyoung said

 

“or better just change all the sheets…” sica followed

 

“DON’T like NEVER do it in our room…” Taeyeon said

 

“make sure it won’t smell” hyoyeon said

 

 

 

“unnies, let’s just make it short… Yoona-unnie Don’t have with Yuri-unnie” The maknae said…

 

 

TBC

 

 

ENJOY ! :D