Hot chocolate

Snowflakes

Note: really rushed writing here so sorry for any mistakes T.T

 

Luhan takes my hand and we run.  I’m not exactly sure why we’re running but I can’t really get myself to care.  All I know is that he just called me his boyfriend.  His boyfriend.  My heart beats just a little bit faster (even though that might just be from the running), and my face turns a bright red just thinking about it.  I can’t contain the smile that has my cheeks hurting, reaching from eye to eye.  

His boyfriend

We reach Luhan’s house in no time at all, out of breath and heaving as we unlock the gate to the yard.  As soon as we enter the front yard, Luhan throws himself onto the snow covered grass, his fall cushioned by the layer of white fluff.  He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, exhaling in a puff of steam that evaporates into the air.  I decide to do the same, plopping beside him, welcoming the feeling of being off my legs.  The cold wetness of the snow surprises me, sending shivers down my spine when my hot skin makes contact with it.  I turn my head to look at Luhan; his eyes still closed, hair falling messily out of his beanie as I watch his chest rise and fall with every breath he takes.  He opens his eyes and stares at the sky, not turning his head to look at me before talking.

“A bunny.”

I’m puzzled for a second before he lifts his arm to point at the sky.

“It looks like a bunny.”

I tear my eyes away from him to look at the sky.  A lone, gray cotton ball drifts across the sky.  With two smears of gray coming from the top of it and a small puff trailing behind, it looks surprisingly like a bunny.  I laugh as I nod my head, forgetting for a second that Luhan isn’t facing me.

“Mhmm, it does look like a bunny.”

An hour passes by just like that.  Each of us gazing at the sky, waiting for another cloud to pass.  Eventually it turns into a game: who can shout out what it looks like first.  Neither of us keep score, though.  When the cold becomes too much to bear, we decide that it would be a good idea to go inside.  Once we get inside, Luhan’s mother takes one look at our red faces before brewing up some warm hot chocolate.  I bow to her, thanking her for the drink and apologizing for the hassle, until Luhan drags me up the stairs.  I make sure not to spill anything on the cream carpet as I walk toward Luhan’s room with a cup practically filled to the top with the hot drink.

I take a seat on the floor, setting the cup down carefully on the ground as Luhan grabs something from his closet.  He sits next to me and wraps a blue, fuzzy blanket around both of us.  He’s sitting so close that I can feel his body heat as he presses his arm against mine, the contact sending my mind into a frenzy.  Both of our coats already shed, Luhan is left in an oversized shirt that falls a bit too much off of his shoulder, revealing his bare collarbone.  I gulp and will myself to calm down before Luhan notices.  Luckily, he doesn’t say anything as the familiar silence falls over us.  He leans his head on my shoulder, his hair tickling my neck and the sweet scent of his shampoo intoxicates my nose.  

“Is it okay?”

“Is what okay?”

Luhan looks up at me, his eyes slightly puffy from the cold.

“You being my boyfriend?”

I look at him, his pale skin still dusted pink from our outside adventures.  I remember the kiss we shared at the park, the sparks that flew throughout my entire body and the excitement that coursed through my veins.  My eyes fall to his pink lips, so delicious and inviting and I can’t seem to control myself.  My body moves on its own as I close the already small gap between us to steal a kiss.  My heart soars and time stops as I feel the familiar pressure of his lips on mine.  For a second I hesitate, not sure if it’s too soon, but as soon as I feel his lips moving against mine my worries disappear.

“Yes,” I say after breaking the kiss.

Luhan crashes his lips back onto mine, trailing his tongue over my bottom lip that I gladly accept.  Our kiss deepens, all of my senses going haywire, my mind trying to process what’s happening.  Without leaving my lips, Luhan lifts his leg over mine, straddling my lap causing me to gasp into his mouth.  His lips leave mine, making me whimper at the loss of heat.  His breath ghosts over my skin as he trails his lips over my jaw, making goosebumps appear on my skin as he stopped at my ear.

“Are you sure about this?” he asked breathily.

 


“Yes.”

 

 

 

 

A/N 
hurhur okay here's a longer chapter for you guys
I told you guys I would do 2 more chapters before it got ty
so get ready for it~ Note: really rushed writing here so sorry for any mistakes T.T




why are they so y I dont even know