Nighttime Adventures (sounds but it isn't okay)

Snowflakes

okay here's a short chapter for now BUT I WILL UPDATE SOON MAYBE EVEN TOMORROW SINCE I ACTUALLY HAVE AN IDEA

 

 



“Why isn’t school over yet,” I cry out exasperatedly to no one.  


 

I lean my head back over my chair, eyes taking in the plain whiteness of my room’s ceiling.  The homework that lay sprawled out on my small desk remains unfinished as I decide to move myself onto my more comfortable bed.  The streetlights shine brightly against the black sky, peering into my room in slivers through my perforated blinds.  The clock by my bed reads 10:30pm and I begin to wonder if I have one too many clocks in my apartment for one person.  


My phone vibrates against the bed and I unconsciously pat the bed, without picking my head up from my pillow, until I find the source of the buzzing.   I bring it up to my face to check it but immediately regret it once the screen blinds me with its crazy sun-like brightness.  I squint my eyes to try and shield myself, desperately trying to read while killing my eyes.  


From: My Angel

OPEN YOUR DOOR!!!!!!!!!!


I spring from my bed and run to the door, run back to my room to pull a shirt over my head and finally open the door. Luhan’s eyes turn into crescents as they meet mine, running into my house to grab the keys resting on my table and a random pair of sneakers before pulling me out of the building.  We stop long enough for me to slip my feet into my shoes before we’re walking again, laces flying with each step I take.  


“W-Wait!!! At least let me tie my shoe!”


“We’re almost there, don’t worry!”


The familiar swings come into view as we near our destination.  The paved walkway is just big enough for both of us to walk side by side, hand in hand comfortably.  The sides are lined by the occasional flickering lamp close enough to keep us from tripping over our own feet.  It’s quiet.  Not the awkward kind of quiet or the eerie kind of quiet; just quiet.  The peaceful kind of quiet.  

 

The swings are damp from the late night dew, the cold permeating through my clothes.  The iciness of the chains slightly stings my hot skin, causing me to shiver every once in awhile. Luhan swings back and forth slightly, kicking his legs in front of him to gain momentum. Trees in the distance perforate the moon, letting the tiniest bits of light through the gaps in their branches.  


“So tell me again why you decided to come to the park at 10:30 at night?”


“Dunno,” Luhan says while kicking his feet in the air, “I just kinda wanted to be with you.”


I can’t help but smile at the sound of those words, my heart soaring at the thought of Luhan actually wanting to be with me.  


“Well good,” I say, looking at Luhan, “because I wouldn’t want to be with anyone else.”









A/N

HEY GUIZE IM BACK OKAI FO SHO NOW
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

also I would like to hear your opinions about the story
I know I've never said it but feedback is ALWAYS APPRECIATED!! SUGGESTIONS AS WELL!!


ONE MORE THING:
would you guys like me to continue with the fluffiness for the entire story?
or would having a plot twist make this more enjoyable?


PLEASE LEAVE YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW!
 

sorry again for the delay and this lame chapter lulz