Life

Snowflakes

“God that feels so good,” Luhan moans out, eyes shut in pure bliss.

“Should I do it a little harder?” I ask timidly.

“Yes, please.”

I push down the slightest bit harder, feeling the knots come undone under my fingers.  Who would’ve thought that someone as perfect as Luhan would have so much stress?  

“Feel better?” I ask, kneading a little lower down his back before stopping to rest my hands.

“Mhmm,” Luhan says, sitting up to face me with a smile on his face.  “I feel way better!”

His house has basically become mine; a mixture of his and my clothes littering the closet, my toothbrush next to his in the bathroom, and my own list of daily chores.  I mean I really do owe Luhan’s mother so much for her letting me stay here.

“Now I don’t want any of your money,” she said sternly, “but a little help around the house wouldn’t hurt.”

Now Luhan was sprawled across the bed, arms and legs spread out over the entirety of the comforter.  I laugh as he desperately reaches for my arm, pulling me down once he grasps it.  Soon I find myself lying on the bed next to him; my arm over his shoulder and his head on my chest.  I feel like I’ve become too accustomed to this.  Accustomed to the happiness, the love, the joy; everything I’ve never had before.  

“Have you ever thought about what happens when we pass?”

Luhan turns to look at me, awaiting my answer.  I shrug.

“What exactly do you mean?”

“What happens after we die?  Whether we’re reincarnated as another being or just dissipate into nothingness?” Luhan’s eyes meet mine as he continues on.  “I’ve always wondered about that.  It’s not that I’m scared of death or anything- actually the complete opposite; death is just as natural as living.  It’s just interesting to wonder what happens after our time on earth is finished, you know?”

Luhan takes my hand and traces the lines from one edge to the other, occasionally writing random letters while he speaks.

“Some people spend so much time worrying about what’s going to happen after they die that they never really have a chance to live.  That makes me really sad.”  he says, putting my hand down to lie back down.

“Whatever happens; wherever we go or whatever it is, I just hope it’s beautiful.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N
really random and short, but I felt I really needed to update
not sure where I'm gonna go with this story
whether it'll have a developing storyline or just a collection of stringed together drabbles
either way, I plan to keep it interesting!
thanks for sticking with me, you guys~