Why do people take showers in the morning?

Snowflakes

  My eyes flutter open, my body feeling well rested and renewed.  I look to my side and see an empty bed and for a second I panic, until I hear the sound of running water coming from the washroom in the next room.  I take a second to stretch, letting out a small yawn while reaching for my toes, trying to stretch my sore back from being in the same position all night.  I look at the small electronic clock sitting on the wooden nightstand reading 10:21, and I thank the lord it’s a Saturday.  


“What do you wanna do today?”

I turn my gaze to the doorway only to be greeted by a dripping wet Luhan, only covered by a towel tied flimsily around his waist.  His milky skin is covered with water droplets and although he isn’t muscular, he sure is toned.  His honey brown hair falls in a damp, tousled mess around his head while he dries it with another, smaller towel.  It takes me a minute before I remember that he asked me something.

“Uh well, what do you want to do?”

Luhan chuckles before responding.

“Way to answer the question.”

He walks toward his closet and ponders over what he should wear, holding his chin in his hand and tapping his foot to an imaginary beat.  After choosing out a shirt and jeans, he proceeds to remove his towel from his waist.

“W-WAIT!” I yell, my face turning beet red, “l-let me turn around first.”

I shift my weight and turn to face the window next to his desk, trying to calm myself down from my encounter with an almost Luhan.  I can hear him laughing to himself and I wonder what in the world he was thinking, basically stripping in front of me.  I look out of the window and watch the snowflakes paint the glass with themselves.  I wonder what we could do today...

“You can turn around now,” Luhan whispers into my ear, shooting shivers up my spine.

I turn my head around, met by Luhan’s face about an inch from mine.  His deep brown eyes look straight into mine, his hot breath ghosting over my lips and his nose barely brushing mine.  My eyes fell down to his mouth and his plump pink lips have never looked so inviting.  Then they started moving.

“Let’s go to the park.”

 

 

 

A/N
really short chapter 
BUT
I'm updating again right away~
so...
DON'T BE DISAPPOINTED JUST YET