Make a wish

Snowflakes

We slip on our jackets, Luhan trading his ginormous gray one for a lighter, black one, then head out the door toward the park.  The brisk wind tickles my face as I inhale the fresh, cold air.  I watch Luhan skip on ahead of me, no longer weighed down by the marshmallow jacket, and can’t help but question the fact that he’s older than me.  Not only the way he acts, but the way he looks with his perfect porcelain skin and baby-like feature makes him seem like the perfect little doll.  

“We’re almost there!” Luhan screams excitedly.

I chuckle and follow him the rest of the way, and after 5 minutes we end up at the park entrance.  Luhan practically runs to the playground, attacking the swings at first sight.  I saunter over to the swing next to him and watch him reach his arms out in front of him, almost as if he feels that if he swings high enough he might be able to touch the sky.  I look up from my place on the swings into the gray sky and watch the snowflakes fall toward me, kissing my face, melting into a pool of water on my cheeks.  The dark clouds drag slowly across the sky, melding into different shapes as they pass by.

After being at the playground for a while, we decide to move on to the rest of the park.  The trees line the small path leading through the small, dimly lit forest, as we walk in a comfortable silence.  Luhan slips his hand into mine, slowly intertwining our fingers and I pretend not to notice other than shooting a glance in his direction.  The small lights coming from the ground illuminate his face, highlighting every beautiful feature; from his small, button nose to his pretty pink lips.  I take in his beauty and smile to myself, realizing how lucky I am to be with the most perfect person in the world even if it’s only for the moment.

We follow the path until we reach the end, leading to a small wishing fountain.  The water is nonexistent, probably because of the temperature, but the numerous pennies are still scattered about the fountain floor.  Luhan unclasps our hands, much to my dismay, and rustles through his pocket.  He pulls out a slightly dirtied penny, dusting it off with his hand before handing it to me.

“Close your eyes and make a wish!” he says, dropping the penny into my open hand.

I exhale, releasing every worry I held within me, and hold the penny close to my face.

I wish I could spend everyday for the rest of my life with Luhan.

I throw the penny in front of me and hear it plop onto the fountain floor.  Before I can open my eyes, I feel a slight warm pressure against my lips.  It takes me a second before I realize what’s happening.  I slowly open my eyes to see Luhan’s closed ones, his beautiful bow lips pressed against mine.  I can feel my heart practically jump from my chest as my mind is thrown into a frenzy, trying to take in what’s happening.  Our noses are pressed together, the feeling of every breath he exhales sending shivers up my spine.  I close my eyes and feel time stop, hoping that I can just stay in this moment forever.  Wishing that the feeling of Luhan’s lips against mine would be the only thing I feel until I die.

Too soon do his lips leave mine, the warmth abandoning my lips and the pressure gone.  Soon, a new feeling of arms wrapping around me replaces it.  My eyes flutter open as I do the same to him, holding him like the fragile piece of art he is.  The oh so familiar feeling of his hot breath graces my ear as he whispers to me.

“I hope your wish comes true.”

 

 

 

A/N
oh hai guize sorry I'm kinda late in updating hurhur
and then I give you a crappy chapter T.T
I HAVE A QUESTION!!!


What do you guys think about in the near future?

Too early?

Would you rather have more fluff?

leave your opinion in the comments, please!!! :D

THANK YOU FOR READING